A citizen with a gun took out the Texas killer as he fled.

I don’t know. If he really wanted one, he could get one easily anyways since we’ve been so completely lax on gun laws for so many decades.
Yes indeed, filthy democrats are easy on crime because it pushes their bs gun ban agenda.
^ :cuckoo:
It's a fact liar. You bastards are always wanting to empty prisons. Democrats killed the bill sponsored by the NRA that would have made a crime committed with a gun carry a least 5 years in prison.
You guys supported the NRA’s stance that the mentally ill and potential terrorists on no fly lists should have guns.
Another lie. No such thing ever happened.

Liar.

It was illegal for him to own guns after his dishonorable discharge.
May have very well saved dozens of more lives had he had plans to go on a further shooting spree.
The shooter was a citizen with a gun too. Maybe people with dishonorable discharges shouldn't be able to buy more than a shotgun, 22, muzzle loader or crossbow?

See there could have been a regulation that would have stopped this. No guns for people who are dishonorably discharged.
Good.

Hey, it's a bunch of white christian southern conservative church goers that got shot up. If they don't want gun regulations who am I to tell them what they want?

Honey, you take away guns, the criminal still has them, not the law abiding citizen.
He was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force 3 years ago. He couldn’t legally own a weapon.
Or made the hoops for getting a gun enough to discourage the killer from getting one, and 26 people would still be alive today.
Possibly but do we even know how he got his gun yet? I assume it was legal as it was on his Facebook page before they took down his profile.
I don’t know. If he really wanted one, he could get one easily anyways since we’ve been so completely lax on gun laws for so many decades.
What does does the legal gun owner have in common with the illegal gun owner?

They both have availability.

As to your observations, absolutely right.

"Oh man, I can't kill all those people because it is ILLEGAL for me to have a gun. Damn. Forget it." :rolleyes: Makes you wonder what kind of a silly person would think such a thing would ever happen. These people are not living in reality but an ideological fairy tale.

There is a gun regulation that made it illegal, already for him to have any weapons. See my above post.

Quit being a Butt.
May have very well saved dozens of more lives had he had plans to go on a further shooting spree.
The shooter was a citizen with a gun too. Maybe people with dishonorable discharges shouldn't be able to buy more than a shotgun, 22, muzzle loader or crossbow?

See there could have been a regulation that would have stopped this. No guns for people who are dishonorably discharged.
Good.

Hey, it's a bunch of white christian southern conservative church goers that got shot up. If they don't want gun regulations who am I to tell them what they want?

And yes this is political as the demands for gun control if implemented could have allowed this killer to get away.

If you had decent gun laws he wouldn't have had a gun in the first place.
Hard to say since no one knows how he got his weapon. Jumping to conclusions solves nothing.

Says the guy jumping to conclusions...
If he got them easily online I would think we should look at that. If he stole them then I guess there's no law that could prevent that.

Or, actually, maybe a safe law. Got to keep your guns locked up. Or only one can be left out if you have multiple guns. Otherwise you got to lock your shit up because if they get stolen people fucking die.

Ever heard of the black market?
And yes this is political as the demands for gun control if implemented could have allowed this killer to get away.

Hard to say since no one knows how he got his weapon. Jumping to conclusions solves nothing.

If he got them easily online I would think we should look at that. If he stole them then I guess there's no law that could prevent that.

Or, actually, maybe a safe law. Got to keep your guns locked up. Or only one can be left out if you have multiple guns. Otherwise you got to lock your shit up because if they get stolen people fucking die.

There is a gun regulation that made it illegal, already for him to have any weapons. See my above post.

Quit being a Butt.

Good.

no thats good. I thought guys who are dishonerably discharged could legally buy guns. Glad they can't.

Honey, you take away guns, the criminal still has them, not the law abiding citizen.
He was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force 3 years ago. He couldn’t legally own a weapon.
Possibly but do we even know how he got his gun yet? I assume it was legal as it was on his Facebook page before they took down his profile.

"Oh man, I can't kill all those people because it is ILLEGAL for me to have a gun. Damn. Forget it." :rolleyes: Makes you wonder what kind of a silly person would think such a thing would ever happen. These people are not living in reality but an ideological fairy tale.
Same goes for murder laws. "Oh man, I can't kill all those people because it is ILLEGAL for me to murder them. Damn. Forget it." :rolleyes: Makes you wonder what kind of a silly person would think such a thing would ever happen. These people are not living in reality but an ideological fairy tale.

Good.

We already have gun regulations dumb fuck.......they only work with law abiding people.....it is kinda fucking obvious this guy was not a law abiding person......

Good.

We already have gun regulations dumb fuck.......they only work with law abiding people.....it is kinda fucking obvious this guy was not a law abiding person......
Sure he was. Up until he murdered a bunch of people, proving murder laws only work with law abiding people.

Another post on this board shows this cowardly murderer pictured on Social Media next to an Antifa Flag.

I know better than to trust pictures--they can be doctored, but neither has his association to Antifa been denied.....and yesterday was Antifa's Day for action. Maybe this coward waited a day to be sure to catch 50 unarmed citizens....hard for a coward to do in Texas.

WAS THE COCKSUCKER ANTIFA?

Seems relevant.

If they are in your house or car it is none of your business.....and if they are stolen, the only one responsible is the thief......

Good.

Sure he was. Up until he murdered a bunch of people, proving murder laws only work with law abiding people.

Yep....considering that those who commit murder are not normal people...90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence.....

and since criminals ignore the murder laws, that is why we fucking need concealed carry......

And that right there explains the fallacy of the criminal obeying laws they don’t want to.

And the lawful citizen being able to stop that criminal from anymore carnage, is no fallacy. It happens all the time.

Same goes for murder laws. "Oh man, I can't kill all those people because it is ILLEGAL for me to murder them. Damn. Forget it." :rolleyes: Makes you wonder what kind of a silly person would think such a thing would ever happen. These people are not living in reality but an ideological fairy tale.

Another post on this board shows this cowardly murderer pictured on Social Media next to an Antifa Flag.

I know better than to trust pictures--they can be doctored, but neither has his association to Antifa been denied.....and yesterday was Antifa's Day for action. Maybe this coward waited a day to be sure to catch 50 unarmed citizens.

WAS THE COCKSUCKER ANTIFA?

Seems relevant.
sub-buzz-11077-1509926603-3.jpg

Alex Jones claims the Texas church shooting was "part of the Antifa revolution against Christians"

Good.

Yep....considering that those who commit murder are not normal people...90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence.....

and since criminals ignore the murder laws, that is why we fucking need concealed carry......
And to get rid of murder laws. We can murder the murderers before they murder anyone.

Or made the hoops for getting a gun enough to discourage the killer from getting one, and 26 people would still be alive today.

Honey, you take away guns, no one has them.

Forum List

Back