A citizen with a gun took out the Texas killer as he fled.

Honey, you take away guns, the criminal still has them, not the law abiding citizen.
He was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force 3 years ago. He couldn’t legally own a weapon.
I don’t know. If he really wanted one, he could get one easily anyways since we’ve been so completely lax on gun laws for so many decades.
What does does the legal gun owner have in common with the illegal gun owner?

They both have availability.

As to your observations, absolutely right.

"Oh man, I can't kill all those people because it is ILLEGAL for me to have a gun. Damn. Forget it." :rolleyes: Makes you wonder what kind of a silly person would think such a thing would ever happen. These people are not living in reality but an ideological fairy tale.
Same goes for murder laws. "Oh man, I can't kill all those people because it is ILLEGAL for me to murder them. Damn. Forget it." :rolleyes: Makes you wonder what kind of a silly person would think such a thing would ever happen. These people are not living in reality but an ideological fairy tale.

Laws certainly aren't useless. They work well with most people, but there is a certain segment of the population that is known as CRIMINALS who ignore laws. Someone who is willing to go into a church and murder people is NOT concerned with any laws.

Surely you aren’t that obtuse...
It was illegal for him to own guns after his dishonorable discharge.
Good.

Hey, it's a bunch of white christian southern conservative church goers that got shot up. If they don't want gun regulations who am I to tell them what they want?

We already have gun regulations dumb fuck.......they only work with law abiding people.....it is kinda fucking obvious this guy was not a law abiding person......
Sure he was. Up until he murdered a bunch of people, proving murder laws only work with law abiding people.

Yep....considering that those who commit murder are not normal people...90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence.....

and since criminals ignore the murder laws, that is why we fucking need concealed carry......
And to get rid of murder laws. We can murder the murderers before they murder anyone.

Good.

Hey, it's a bunch of white christian southern conservative church goers that got shot up. If they don't want gun regulations who am I to tell them what they want?

We already have gun regulations dumb fuck.......they only work with law abiding people.....it is kinda fucking obvious this guy was not a law abiding person......
Sure he was. Up until he murdered a bunch of people, proving murder laws only work with law abiding people.

Yep....considering that those who commit murder are not normal people...90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence.....

and since criminals ignore the murder laws, that is why we fucking need concealed carry......
And to get rid of murder laws. We can murder the murderers before they murder anyone.

And of course you are an idiot....since people ignore the law against murder, how do you propose to stop them from committing murder? Genius....

I’ll ask you the same question, are you that obtuse? You really think criminals will quit selling them on the black market?
If so, I have a bridge to sell ya...
Honey, you take away guns, the criminal still has them, not the law abiding citizen.
He was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force 3 years ago. He couldn’t legally own a weapon.
Possibly but do we even know how he got his gun yet? I assume it was legal as it was on his Facebook page before they took down his profile.
I don’t know. If he really wanted one, he could get one easily anyways since we’ve been so completely lax on gun laws for so many decades.

Honey, you take away guns, no one has them.

Good.

And of course you are an idiot....since people ignore the law against murder, how do you propose to stop them from committing murder? Genius....
By legalizing murder. You dumb shit. This makes total sense.

May have very well saved dozens of more lives had he had plans to go on a further shooting spree.
The shooter was a citizen with a gun too. Maybe people with dishonorable discharges shouldn't be able to buy more than a shotgun, 22, muzzle loader or crossbow?

See there could have been a regulation that would have stopped this. No guns for people who are dishonorably discharged.
Good.

No doubt all NRA members and here we are advocating for them. Their brethren are like, shit happens.

"Oh man, I can't kill all those people because it is ILLEGAL for me to have a gun. Damn. Forget it." :rolleyes: Makes you wonder what kind of a silly person would think such a thing would ever happen. These people are not living in reality but an ideological fairy tale.
Same goes for murder laws. "Oh man, I can't kill all those people because it is ILLEGAL for me to murder them. Damn. Forget it." :rolleyes: Makes you wonder what kind of a silly person would think such a thing would ever happen. These people are not living in reality but an ideological fairy tale.

Laws certainly aren't useless. They work well with most people, but there is a certain segment of the population that is known as CRIMINALS who ignore laws. Someone who is willing to go into a church and murder people is NOT concerned with any laws.
Of course laws are useless. Since criminals won't follow them.

That is the argument you used to attack gun laws.

Tell me what law would have stopped this criminal or any other hell bent on killing?
May have very well saved dozens of more lives had he had plans to go on a further shooting spree.
The shooter was a citizen with a gun too. Maybe people with dishonorable discharges shouldn't be able to buy more than a shotgun, 22, muzzle loader or crossbow?

See there could have been a regulation that would have stopped this. No guns for people who are dishonorably discharged.
Good.

No doubt all NRA members and here we are advocating for them. Their brethren are like, shit happens.

Another post on this board shows this cowardly murderer pictured on Social Media next to an Antifa Flag.

I know better than to trust pictures--they can be doctored, but neither has his association to Antifa been denied.....and yesterday was Antifa's Day for action. Maybe this coward waited a day to be sure to catch 50 unarmed citizens.

WAS THE COCKSUCKER ANTIFA?

Seems relevant.
sub-buzz-11077-1509926603-3.jpg

Alex Jones claims the Texas church shooting was "part of the Antifa revolution against Christians"
+++++++++++++++++

I have seen similar claims of "Fake" made regarding the Obama/Clinton Iranium Scam. I beleive I will wait for more someone more reliable than you.

By the way, I have read a few of your posts, and you are most certainly a moron. Probably a Federal Bureaucrat.

You ought to take off that Northern Ad for Governor of VA.off your posts. You are so fucked up that you are helping the Republican.

Gun laws are for law abiding citizens, not criminals.

Good.

He was law abiding?

yup

up til he got the Dishonorable Discharge.

(Which made it illegal for him to buy a firearm legally)

Laws for penalty of murdering others that are caught help put said criminal away. Once again, you are being obtuse.

Good.

He was law abiding?

yup

Boom. Proof that laws don't work. Thank you :clap:

I'll have to excuse myself from the conversation because I'm not able to post right now or access my alerts. This guy is a nut, and no laws would have stopped him from killing people. Thankfully there was a citizen who was able to scare him off or he could have killed every last one of those people.

Actually if the stories about him being dishonorably discharge are true then he wasn't a "citizen with a gun" because in Texas a DD means you can't legally own a firearm. It is the same as a felony conviction.

He was a criminal with an illegal gun. In other words he didn't abide by the existing laws so what makes you Moon Bats think any other law would have stopped him?

Proof criminals don’t follow gun law. Law that puts said criminal behind bars work.
Good.

He was law abiding?

yup

Boom. Proof that laws don't work. Thank you :clap:

Forum List

Back