A collection of reasons for refusing the “Vaccine”

I would never counsel any person to not get vaccinated or to get vaccinated. That is strictly a personal decision for individuals to make.

I agree

And if you choose to not get vaccinated, your access to other people should be limited

I am not over 75, i am not a sick, weak pajama boy, why should i take a vaccine that might compromise my immune system?
Because it can save your life

Save it from what? I went to hundreds of garage sales, estate sales, yard sales, flea markets, auctions, gun shows, and crowded stores, both last year and this year. I never wore a mask, as were many of the people I came in contact with. I've been sneezed on, coughed on, had face to face conversations with people I didn't even know, and didn't die. I did catch the virus late last Summer, but it was like a three-day cold.

You're being played the fool.
I know a guy....

My sister in law died of COVID in January
My brother and his wife caught COVID in March and both were hospitalized. They both still need oxygen.

Get your fucking shot
Lets put an end to this thing
I still need oxygen, but a canister placebo doesnt do the trick. Just breathe in and out and in and out. Sunday i did 130 pushups, yesterday i did shoulder presses and back rows. Why do i need a vaccine for the Kung Flu when my immune system is so manly?

I am not over 75, i am not a sick, weak pajama boy, why should i take a vaccine that might compromise my immune system?

Save it from what? I went to hundreds of garage sales, estate sales, yard sales, flea markets, auctions, gun shows, and crowded stores, both last year and this year. I never wore a mask, as were many of the people I came in contact with. I've been sneezed on, coughed on, had face to face conversations with people I didn't even know, and didn't die. I did catch the virus late last Summer, but it was like a three-day cold.

I know a guy....

My brother and his wife caught COVID in March and both were hospitalized. They both still need oxygen.

Get your fucking shot
Oh i know why you need the vaccine, because your Prog masters told you to take it, and like a good little prog slave, you obeyed your masters...

It does seem strange that medical personnel, firefighters, and police aren't contracting the most deadly and infectious plague in human history any higher than the general population who were locked in their homes and forbidden to go to work.

You would think that they would be among the highest who were infected with COVID, seeing as how their job puts them in contact with the lowest-income segment of society.

Even those who work in stores: They deal with the widest variety of people every day, handling money, etc. I've questioned employees at both the local Walmart and the two Kwik-Trip convenience stores, about how many employees they know of who have been infected with it:

None that they know of.

I know a guy....

Get your fucking shot

Not my problem, they didn't catch it from me. Neither my wife nor I are getting the vaccine.

Last edited:
I would never counsel any person to not get vaccinated or to get vaccinated. That is strictly a personal decision for individuals to make.

I agree

And if you choose to not get vaccinated, your access to other people should be limited

How, precisely, would you accomplish that? We couldn't lock up criminals during COVID because of their human rights. Are you suggest we suspend habeus corpus for non vaccinated persons?

How would we identify the un-vaccinated? Could we make them wear yellow stars?

I'm actually amazed how easily Americans would resort to the apparatus of totalitarianism if their fear has been sufficiently exploited.

Anecdotal evidence makes for very poor science.

580,000 dead is not anecdotal

And I would find that number shocking had their not been a reciprocal drop in deaths from other causes. I'm afraid, thanks to the collaborative efforts of the state and an obliging media, we have turned a bad flu season into the emotional equivalent of the Black Plague.

And I would find that number shocking had their not been a reciprocal drop in deaths from other causes. I'm afraid, thanks to the collaborative efforts of the state and an obliging media, we have turned a bad flu season into the emotional equivalent of the Black Plague.

...and a wonderful opportunity to overthrow a presidency. Trump was tweeting mean tweets at me, so he had to go.

I'm so happy that we can all get back to living a normal life, where we're all dying of flu, cancer, heart attacks, mass shootings, terrorist attacks, MS-13 drive-by shootings, drug overdoses, and war with Russia and China.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

I agree

It doesn't matter that you got vaccinated, you still aren't immune to anything. Actually, it's you who are now the biggest danger to society. Even though you took the shot, you can still become infected and go about infecting other people, while not even being aware that you're carrying the virus. And some of those who aren't vaccinated will catch it from you, get sick, and die, all because you thought some vaccine would prevent you from catching and spreading it. In other words, you've been lulled into a false sense of security, and now you are the threat.

Maybe you are the one who should be wearing a star. Or a little bell around your neck, so everyone would know when you're coming around.

Growing very tired of these virtue signalling mask idiots

Why refuse a vaccine...

Because you want to ensure that COVID remains a threat and that masks become a permanent fixture in our society
nobody would refuse a VACCINE....this is not a vaccine...its a jab in the dark....you type like you know everything about the chinese flu and its "not" a vaccine...you know nothing, you just parrot what they tell you....shit stain

BREAKING: cdc says 5%, of that 500,000 ,die directly from chinese flu....demonRATS LIED AGAIN....the rest of the folks died w/ the chinese flu, but that was not the cause
you best get back to your LYING masters to get up to date on the LIES they are spewing

BREAKING: cdc says 5%, of that 500,000 ,die directly from chinese flu....demonRATS LIED AGAIN....the rest of the folks died w/ the chinese flu, but that was not the cause
you best get back to your LYING masters to get up to date on the LIES they are spewing
Meaning they were ALIVE before they caught it and dead after

99.9% survivability rats, why should i take the vacine?
If you like your chances of survival, maybe you should care about other people.

Google “Compassion”

Once again, you having been vaccinated does not mean that you can't be infected with the virus, and transmit it to other people.

Yes, you can still get infected with Covid-19 after being vaccinated. Here's why

Meaning they were ALIVE before they caught it and dead after
you tell your delusional head whatever you need to, to dilute the TRUTH...you are still a retarded shit stain demonRAT

Forum List

Back