A comprehensive examination of liberalism

I don't use air conditioning and my building at work uses an HFC free system....powered by solar.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Riiiiiiight..... I almost believe you. Almost. But not quite.

Yes, Pussy Puppy, we know you don't believe the truth and prefer to stick to lies told within the bubble. Science is your kryptonite.

Think, if you can, for just a second. I live in Northern California. You've heard of it, right? You can't get anymore granola crunchy hippy green than Northern California,, where I've been sorting my recyclables for 40 years...you think we'd be using A/C that's harmful to the environment? :lol:

Yes, Pussy Puppy, we know you don't believe the truth and prefer to stick to lies told within the bubble. Science is your kryptonite.

Think, if you can, for just a second. I live in Northern California. You've heard of it, right? You can't get anymore granola crunchy hippy green than Northern California,, where I've been sorting my recyclables for 40 years...you think we'd be using A/C that's harmful to the environment? :lol:
Well the science says you're a blind and obedient lapdog to your masters. Al Gore is laughing at you every time he boards his private jet (which incidentally puts like a gazillion times more CO2 into the atmosphere than A/C does).

Hey....I have an idea! Since you don't believe science but you do believe Al Gore...why don't you make a trip to the polar ice cap that was supposed to have been "melted" by 2014. You can see for yourself that it's not only there still, it actually expanded an astounding 60% (over 900,000 sq miles). :lmao:

Why is it that sexually deviant liberals cannot keep their disturbing sexuality in the bedroom where it belongs? I cannot figure out if they are just so turned on by it that they can't get away from it for even a few minutes or if they are so immature they can't talk about anything else (like teenage boys).

Here is wytchy. She can't stop talking about....uh....I'll show some class unlike crass wytchy - "vaginas". She has to slip her crass obsession in on damn near every post.
Awesome post...full of bullshit. Sorry, Pussy Puppy but...

Yes, Pussy Puppy, we know...

No wonder these people desire to have grown men with disturbing sexual deviant problems showering with little girls in public facilities... :eusa_doh:

Why is it that sexually deviant liberals cannot keep their disturbing sexuality in the bedroom where it belongs? I cannot figure out if they are just so turned on by it that they can't get away from it for even a few minutes or if they are so immature they can't talk about anything else (like teenage boys).

Here is wytchy. She can't stop talking about....uh....I'll show some class unlike crass wytchy - "vaginas". She has to slip her crass obsession in on damn near every post.

No wonder these people desire to have grown men with disturbing sexual deviant problems showering with little girls in public facilities... :eusa_doh:

Poor Pussy Puppy...your usual trolls not getting any bites so you had to call me out to troll?

Now you know good and well that I wasn't talking about wonderful vaginas when I call you a pussy, Puppy.

Poor Pussy Puppy...your usual trolls not getting any bites so you had to call me out to troll?

Now you know good and well that I wasn't talking about wonderful vaginas when I call you a pussy, Puppy.
And it continues....

And it continues....

Yes, calling you a pussy will continue, well...because you are one.

And yes, I'll continue to think vaginas are wonderful...don't you?

And yes, I'll continue to think vaginas are wonderful...don't you?
image.jpeg

Another prime example of the liberal propaganda campaign...

The left-wing lie:
Muslims are the most amazing people - even sacrificing their lives for America.

The reality:
Of the 2.2 million men and women who make up the armed forces - a paltry 6,000 are of the muslim faith. If you do the math - that is 0.002%. But that's not the worst part. The Khan family works for a law firm which has ties to Hitlery Clinton (responsible for her taxes) and Mr. Kahn supports Sharia Law.

Another day, another liberal lie, and another example of disgusting and deplorable hypocrisy.

The Claim
Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.

The Truth
The "Global Warming" has been proven to be the biggest scam in history. The liberal predictions were so insanely wrong, they had to rebrand the scam from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". They predicted that the polar ice cap would be completely melted by January 1, 2014. On that date, the polar ice cap had actually expanded an astounding 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles). And then there was not one, but two separate rounds of "Climate Gate" where liberal political activist posing as "scientists" we're caught in emails discussing how they lie about their findings to promote the "Global Warming" scam.

The Hypocrisy
The Secretary of State offices are air-conditioned. The private jet is air-conditioned. All U.S. Embassy's and U.S. Consulates are air-conditioned. And of course, all of John Kerry's homes are air-conditioned. If A/C poses as much of a threat as ISIS, why in the hell is the Secretary of State surrounded by A/C 24x7? Why doesn't he have it torn out of his offices, jets, houses, and embassies?!? As a representative of the people - he has a responsibility to keep the American people safe (even at the expense of his frivolous comforts).

Kerry: Air Conditioners as Big a Threat as ISIS

Physical, biological temperature is a scam?
Variable climate spanning the territory of multiple nations is a scam?

Individuals experience climate and temperature differently, according to their unique organisms, according to their bio-types. That's why compromising yourself to thermo-physical isolated facilities can be detrimental to life and why thermodynamics may find itself unavailable for the biological development on physics.

Even as it is appropriate to inform of these relations between physics and biology (Air Conditioners and Refrigerators), a measure approached only in relation to physics alone for the entire population of a nation cannot provide for the entire population, since the population consists primarily of bio-diversity experiencing the consequence of climactic temperature individually.

Another day, another liberal lie, and another example of disgusting and deplorable hypocrisy.

The Claim
Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.

The Truth
The "Global Warming" has been proven to be the biggest scam in history. The liberal predictions were so insanely wrong, they had to rebrand the scam from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". They predicted that the polar ice cap would be completely melted by January 1, 2014. On that date, the polar ice cap had actually expanded an astounding 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles). And then there was not one, but two separate rounds of "Climate Gate" where liberal political activist posing as "scientists" we're caught in emails discussing how they lie about their findings to promote the "Global Warming" scam.

The Hypocrisy
The Secretary of State offices are air-conditioned. The private jet is air-conditioned. All U.S. Embassy's and U.S. Consulates are air-conditioned. And of course, all of John Kerry's homes are air-conditioned. If A/C poses as much of a threat as ISIS, why in the hell is the Secretary of State surrounded by A/C 24x7? Why doesn't he have it torn out of his offices, jets, houses, and embassies?!? As a representative of the people - he has a responsibility to keep the American people safe (even at the expense of his frivolous comforts).

people who haven't a clue really shouldn't discuss other people's ideology.

making up garbage in your head and then railing against it isn't being informed.

you're welcome.

and you really should relegate your troll threads to the flame zone.

The Claim

The Truth

The Hypocrisy

people who haven't a clue really shouldn't discuss other people's ideology. making up garbage in your head and then railing against it isn't being informed. you're welcome. and you really should relegate your troll threads to the flame zone.
Nobody hates the truth like a liberal. You prove that every day Jills.

A comprehensive examination of liberalism

Sure one picture should do ...
Venezuelans Keep Starvation At Bay By Eating Garbage

iu
How sad is it that jillian thinks that's "funny"? And do you want to bet she hasn't sent one dime down to Venezuela to help? Typical "humanitarian" liberal. :eusa_doh:

The Claim

The Truth

The Hypocrisy

people who haven't a clue really shouldn't discuss other people's ideology. making up garbage in your head and then railing against it isn't being informed. you're welcome. and you really should relegate your troll threads to the flame zone.
Nobody hates the truth like a liberal. You prove that every day Jills.

Liberals believe that workng Americans should have the right to negotiate wages, benefits, and working conditions with their employers.

What do the anti-liberals believe?

Forum List

Back