A Conservative's view on waterboarding

my previous question still stands

So does mine.
I'll add that you are unable to debate this issue because you lack knowledge, intelligence and training in debate. So you mouth off to people in a snarky way to cover for your inabilities.
It is pitiful, really.
I think you need to go on virtual ignore.

know thyself

:thup:

i support any type of questioning or method that doesn't turn us into the kind of animals we are supposedly fighting.

you appear to feel that the end justifies whatever means employed to attain that end.

you may live here and have citizenship, but you're no american as far as i'm concerned.

i bet you look good in brown.

There is no such thing as a Fair Moral Fight there is either a winner or loser. I would place my bet's on the one who is willing to do what is necessary to win the fight they certainly have no problem with it do they?

So does mine.
I'll add that you are unable to debate this issue because you lack knowledge, intelligence and training in debate. So you mouth off to people in a snarky way to cover for your inabilities.
It is pitiful, really.
I think you need to go on virtual ignore.

know thyself

i support any type of questioning or method that doesn't turn us into the kind of animals we are supposedly fighting.

you appear to feel that the end justifies whatever means employed to attain that end.

you may live here and have citizenship, but you're no american as far as i'm concerned.

Some Mod should move this thread to the Romper Room

it'll be there when you get back from your ban

:cool:

I've always wondered why people who think waterboarding is great don't want it done in prisons or in trials.

If waterboarding has a magical way of getting even scumbag terrorists to become genuine, honest people instantly, why not do it to scumbag rapists, murderers etc?

I have to believe your title of Dr. is self assigned.
I always wonder why people are so scared to answer that question.
If it works on terror suspects, why wouldn't you want it done to rape or murder suspects?
To what end?
You cannot gain useable evidence thru coercion of any kind.
Actional information is another story.

In a fight for his life, only a moronic fool fights fair.
Just how many of us here in america have been fighting for our lives?
You deliberately miss the point, since you know you cannot counter it.

I got the point, it is just beyond your range of vision. I lived this same argument years ago in Nam.
How many americans were threatened by Vietnam if they did not go over there?
Zero is the answer that comes to my mind.

Last edited:
Just how many of us here in america have been fighting for our lives?

I got the point, it is just beyond your range of vision. I lived this same argument years ago in Nam.

I think agent orange has effected your brain.

know thyself

Some Mod should move this thread to the Romper Room

it'll be there when you get back from your ban

:cool:

Ow. Ow.

That Hurt.

:(

I have to believe your title of Dr. is self assigned.
I always wonder why people are so scared to answer that question.
If it works on terror suspects, why wouldn't you want it done to rape or murder suspects?
To what end?
You cannot gain useable evidence thru coercion of any kind.
Actional information is another story.

Uh, yes you can use actionable information.

If a guy has kidnapped some kid, his buddy helped him, his buddy won't give up information, wouldn't you want him waterboarded in order to give the information to possibly save the kid?

There's countless amount of other scenarios I could think of just like this.

So again, why don't I hear the pro-waterboard crowd pushing for this technique to be used here on our criminals?

Moral of the story - waterboarding, which leaves no permenant damage, is wrong. Putting a bullet in an someone's head is A-OK.

Liberal logic at its best folks.

So, we should be a "cruel and unusual punishment" country now as well as a death sentence country.

Our troops have been waterboarded as part of their training, dumbass.

And they know it will only happen once and be very short...and they STILL hate it. But I must admit....I admire Hannity for being willing to be waterboarded for Military charities. Anyone hear how much he made for Wounded Warriors when he did the waterboarding?

A conservatives view?

Not hardly.

you wouldn't know a conservative if one bit you.

Hey deldo, if you think that's a conservative POV then you're as stupid as your avatar suggest.

You are obviously a person who knows nothing about being a genius. Del's avatar is the best on the board cause it radiates "wisdom, truth and sincerity" - along with paying homage to critters with long necks and the appearance of compassion.

I think agent orange has effected your brain.

Could be, it does not however diminish my logic on this.

Hey deldo, if you think that's a conservative POV then you're as stupid as your avatar suggest.

You are obviously a person who knows nothing about being a genius. Del's avatar is the best on the board cause it radiates "wisdom, truth and sincerity" - along with paying homage to critters with long necks and the appearance of compassion.

And tall chicks with long legs and big butts?

Keep believing that. :cuckoo:

It's more like an example of a bird brain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back