A Couple More Disney Movie Trailers I Don't Know What I Think About Them Yet

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
One is The Little Mermaid and the other is Disenchanted. At least Ariel has her red hair and isn't totally black though.

Disney?
Here's what I think of them all
disneywoke.jpeg

One is The Little Mermaid and the other is Disenchanted. At least Ariel has her red hair and isn't totally black though.

If youre looking for a show to watch, check out House of Dragons. In the first episode they storm through the city, round up a bunch of people and start cutting off heads, hands, legs and even dicks. They filled a wagon with the body parts so full that it required two horses to pull it.

...or you could watch Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. Id personally go with the gruesome ball chopping stuff, but to each his own. :dunno:

Last edited:
If youre looking for a show to watch, check out House of Dragons. In the first episode they storm through the city, round up a bunch of people and start cutting off heads, hands, legs and even dicks. They filled a wagon with the body parts so full that it required two horses to pull it.
I am watching Kleo on Netflix and it is weird but a cartoon I found funny was Fuuget About It on Tubi…

Disney is woke and has a racist and Nazi past!

The absolute newest is something called little demon about a girlchild who is the antichrist becasue her mom had sex with satan and now satan wants visiting rights.

these people are sick. We are ruled by demons.

The absolute newest is something called little demon about a girlchild who is the antichrist becasue her mom had sex with satan and now satan wants visiting rights.

Good Lord!!!:omg:

Sorry, I couldn't stomach watching past the first few seconds of that shit. Anyways, yeah a lot of Disney has gone woke, but not all of it's bad. Just the current majority of it. All of the classics are still good. :)

Also, I do believe that the new Ariel has a nice singing voice though, it's really pretty. :)

Sorry, I couldn't stomach watching past the first few seconds of that shit. Anyways, yeah a lot of Disney has gone woke, but not all of it's bad. Just the current majority of it. All of the classics are still good. :)

Disney has lost it. Their minds, their self control, their secrets, and their regard for their audiences.

Nothing but remade garbage. It's pretty bad when you have to destroy something you got right the first time around.
They didn't learn anything from the detremental disaster of the remade Aladdin.

They just don't give a damn anymore.

I thought that Aladdin was their best remake ever actually, but to each their own.
The best live action was Cinderella. Everything else has been meh…to really bad IMO. The made for TV Little Mermaid was god awful.

It's Disney so that means I won't support anything they put out because I don't want them to make money. Until they shed all of their woke employees and agendas I won't let them have one thin dime.

Hell I won't even watch any trailers of theirs on a official Disney YouTube channel. I watch them on other channels. I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a Disney promo on it.

Only thing they are putting out I'm interested in is werewolf by night. Luckily I belong to a couple private forums so I can watch anything they put out so they don't make any money. So I'll pirate it and watch it that way.

Forum List

Back