A crisis no one wants to talk about...immigrant children

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
UN CALLS ON TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TO STOP SEPARATING IMMIGRANT CHILDREN FROM PARENTS.....

The UN is wrong on this one...the UN instead should be encouraging immigrant families to avoid US borders and instead head back home.
The media should stop making this a US issue and instead make this a issue of immigrant families HAVING and MAKING CHOICES!!

This issue is gonna seal the fate of doom for democrats this Nov...I just gotta feeling folks.

Well U have to send the children in first to increase the odds of 'anchoring' illegal status... (I guess this aside is apt enough with Canada / G7 on my mind and all) ... Low and behold, Canada... U know, the moral superior cold place to our North that likes to chasten us on our reprehensible border policies . Yes, Canada is now upset that our southern borders are too porous... now that the illegal influx has seeped through our Nation to their borders... lol

Illegal Immigrants Flee To Canadian Border As Trump Cracks Down On Immigration In The U.S.

We've been talking about immigrant children for about 4 years.
We still aren't talking about unborn children.

Muddy, the unborn children you speak of, could they possibly be the 893,000 aborted children that took place in the United States in 2016?

U.S. Abortion Statistics
Yup and the champions of abortion and diversity love them some ethnic cleansing . 36.0% of abortions were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.3% of the total population is Black. Abortion rates for hispanics is 18.1% while they make up 16% of the total population.

Forum List

Back