A day in the life of Seattle

Policies instituted by people like you.

You entice them to come to your shithole cities with promises of free drugs, cash handouts, and no penalties for stealing, shitting in public, petty assaults, etc.

Don't say you don't like this or don't want it, we all know you do.

Excuse me? Are you crazy? You must be a Trumpie.

We all want our cities to be clean, safe and prosperous. You really sound like trash.

Have you ever seen this? They ran the numbers and concluded that virtually 100% of the homelessness in Seattle's downtown core is drug related. KOMO4 is, or at least was when we lived there, a respected news organ.

Yes I've seen it and yes drugs are at the core. I was just thinking how it usually starts with drugs, then you lose your job and desire to get another one, that makes you lose your home and on & on. Drug addiction is only the first step on that slippery slope to the bottom.

Excuse me? Are you crazy? You must be a Trumpie.

We all want our cities to be clean, safe and prosperous. You really sound like trash.

You're doing an absolute shit job then...your cities are filthy, dangerous shitholes, and you keep voting for the people who made them that way.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

I was in Pioneer Square last night. We had dinner at 13 Coins.

We didn't see any of that...

I haven't been to downtown Seattle proper in close to 15 years so you may be right that scenes like that aren't there........but you can bet they are somewhere in the downtown area and has been for as long as I can remember.

Hope your dinner was as great as I remember 13 Coins for

I haven't been to downtown Seattle proper in close to 15 years so you may be right that scenes like that aren't there........but you can bet they are somewhere in the downtown area and has been for as long as I can remember.

I used to work at a bar in Queen Anne and after closing, we'd go to 13 Coins for Caesar Salad! YUM!

Burke Gilman Trail. We shopped at Ballard Fred Meyer and it was really bad there.

The area beneath and west of the Jose P. Rizal Bridge.

I've never heard of the Burke Gilman Trail or Jose P Rizal Bridge, but that video clip looks downtown to me.......or what I remember of it

I've never heard of the Burke Gilman Trail or Jose P Rizal Bridge, but that video clip looks downtown to me.......or what I remember of it
The first scene is at the Rizal Bridge. It was a pretty big camp at one point. I don't know firsthand what any of it looks like because we left there in 2015.

Of course. But, I don't believe they're any more common here than in "red" cities...

Pretty damn good. A great Filet Mignon with veggies and loaded baked potato, a nice, robust Merlot, a couple of Martinis... oh yeah, It was really, really good.

Not cheap, but everything was perfect and sooooo tasty...

We're in Seattle right now, visiting my daughter and son in law. We've been driving around quite a bit, and haven't seen anything like that. I'm not saying it's not like that someplace in the city, just that I don't believe it's as prevalent as the OP would have us believe.

The important thing to keep in mind is that such scenes can be found in any big city.

It doesn't matter who runs the city. Homelessness will always exist everywhere...
Finally a reasonable answer.
Because typically every right winger backs up another right wing poster no matter what.

Seattle is a beautiful city, every city has homeless, even your little town of Mayberry.

Finally a reasonable answer.
Because typically every right winger backs up another right wing poster no matter what.

Seattle is a beautiful city, every city has homeless, even your little town of Mayberry.
Seattle is a foul shithole.

My Mayberry is about 1,000 people. If there were a single homeless person in this town, they would stick out like a sore thumb.

Are you just jealous that I escaped the shithole, or what?

You're doing an absolute shit job then...your cities are filthy, dangerous shitholes, and you keep voting for the people who made them that way.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
Mostly Red States.

Of course. But, I don't believe they're any more common here than in "red" cities...

Pretty damn good. A great Filet Mignon with veggies and loaded baked potato, a nice, robust Merlot, a couple of Martinis... oh yeah, It was really, really good.

Not cheap, but everything was perfect and sooooo tasty...
WHAT???? No Antipasto appetizer plate??? But yeah, they never disappoint

Seattle is a foul shithole.

My Mayberry is about 1,000 people. If there were a single homeless person in this town, they would stick out like a sore thumb.

Are you just jealous that I escaped the shithole, or what?
Why are you so angry?
I don't live in Seattle, I live on a Island with 10,000 Homes.

Projecting. It's what you do.
Hey, I'm happy.
You seem very angry, you make angry posts daily, about how dissatisfied you are about a variety of topics.
Cheer up.

Is your little Mayberry in WA, if not, which State?

The first scene is at the Rizal Bridge. It was a pretty big camp at one point. I don't know firsthand what any of it looks like because we left there in 2015.

Actually the video doesn't look half bad, considering some of the places around here. Quick videos just don't show the whole picture and it's not just Seattle, pretty much all of the Puget Sound area......and beyond

Hey, I'm happy.
You seem very angry, you make angry posts daily, about how dissatisfied you are about a variety of topics.
Cheer up.

Is your little Mayberry in WA, if not, which State?
Own it. You are the angry one. Your hero Alinsky talked about how important it is to accuse your opponent of that of which you are guilty.

But by all means, keep being you. It's fun playing this game.

WHAT???? No Antipasto appetizer plate??? But yeah, they never disappoint

The antipasto wasn't on the menu.

For our appetizers, we opted for the fried ravioli, the meatball taster and the seared ahi.

We're here until November 3. I know we'll be going back at least one more time...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back