A day in the life of Seattle

Own it. You are the angry one. Your hero Alinsky talked about how important it is to accuse your opponent of that of which you are guilty.

But by all means, keep being you. It's fun playing this game.
You're doing it again.

The antipasto wasn't on the menu.

For our appetizers, we opted for the fried ravioli, the meatball taster and the seared ahi.

We're here until November 3. I know we'll be going back at least one more time...

I am surprised it's not on the menu........but I've never been to the one in Seattle. Hubs & I would go to the one by the airport. Maybe they have different menu items? IDK

About twenty years ago I visited the city and noted that the parks were taken over by permanent tents and ramshackle constructions. What a shame I thought at the time. Who would have thought it could get worse, much worse.

The antipasto wasn't on the menu.

For our appetizers, we opted for the fried ravioli, the meatball taster and the seared ahi.

We're here until November 3. I know we'll be going back at least one more time...
You might try Chinook's at Fisherman's Terminal. I haven't been there recently but last time I went the smoked salmon Alfredo and London Broil with Kalbi sauce were amazing, and the creme brulee was the best I ever had.

It's big and open and noisy but they still get a good review from me, even under hostile conditions. They once published their phone number incorrectly, using our phone number! We got tons of calls for them and patiently redirected the calls. When we pointed out the error and asked them to fix it, or at least comp us a nice meal, they refused.

But the food's still good.

If you ride public transit in Seattle, there is an excellent chance that you will be exposed to meth and fentanyl....

"UW researchers analyzed the findings from 78 air samples and 102 surface samples collected from the transit vehicles. Of the 78 air samples, 20 (25%) had detectable fentanyl and 100% had detectable methamphetamine. Of the 102 surface samples, 47 (46%) had detectable fentanyl and 100 (98%) had detectable methamphetamine. Detection of fentanyl or methamphetamine by the lab does not mean it poses a health risk to operators or the riding public."

Forum List

Back