A dialogue on Ethnic Relations

You'll be waiting a long time.
I used to work at St. Mary Medical Center which is a hospital not to far from Long Beach Poly. There is racial tensions all over between Samoans and Hispanics, Hispanics and Blacks, and Samoan and Blacks, or Asian and Blacks. That school and the surrounding area is a haven for gang activity.

With all due respect to your experiences I think its an unrealistic expectation to have of blacks apologizing for what others have done. I've had all kinds of whites calling me out of my name in Arizona, but its an unfair expectation to assume whites who don't know me, nor the struggles I've encountered to apologize for something they didn't do. I think its time to let those things go.

you just laid out why you are not interested in a dialog, only lecturing whitey.

Or plain getting even.

I think that you are making an inaccurate pretext by taking the poster's quote out of context.

Mad Scientist said:

"Still waiting for Blacks to apologize for all that racism."

Hence my words when I said "you'll be waiting for a long time."

It's common sense to assert that despite having opposite experiences as I have, its an unrealistic expectation to say: "I'm still waiting for blacks to apologize for all that racism."

Blacks is plural people. My first interpretation of those words was that he is generalizing those remarks.

Come on folks, reading comprehension....

I was born, and raised in DC. My 6, grade educated mother, and 3, grade educated gm raised me. They both were extremley hard working good Christian women. My gm retired at 87 , my mother still works full time at 79.
They moved us to Chevy Chase DC ( All White ) because it had the best schools - uneducated; far from stupid! In 68 -9, blacks were bussed from the gettos to my school where they fucked them up bad.
95% of the whites were displaced including the teachers. The black students, and teachers hated my white skin. I hated school from that point on until I attended a military academy where I was again with my own kind! Though I scored in the top 2% in the nation on my test, 2nd to 9th grades were wasted. I have hated liberals ever since, and I have no dealings with blacks if I can help it. What was done to my mother, gm, my 6, siblings, and me was criminal! Thus Duped!

I'm sorry for your experiences. That is an unfortunate tale in the trials of your life. All I can say is, if 68-9 is an indication of the years you grew up in you ought to realize that those were the zenith of the civil rights era. Hatred can be specified as a disease but I believe in order to understand that disease one must understand its causality. Please do not take my words as a justification for hatred because it is not. I believe you should not close yourself off to people of color because everyone is an individual in their own right and should be treated as such.

Last edited:
First of all racism knows no color. Every time I hear racism, it is directed at whites; they are redundantly inculpated as if they own it. That term for me conjures up the reverse. To assign a color to it is racism itself personified!
Though I welcome a dialouge - to what end? From my perspective; blacks are the most racist, and the worst behaved. It was blacks who sold blacks to whites, and whites who fought whites to free blacks! It is the more refined blacks who need to dialouge with the others - my white skin nullifies the impetus to my persuaion!
The whites I know - even the ones who regurlarly use the N word are quick to admire anyone of any color if the content of their character warrants it!
I appreciate your sentiments - if you want to continue to engage in debate I will participate.

First of all racism knows no color. Every time I hear racism, it is directed at whites; they are redundantly inculpated as if they own it. That term for me conjures up the reverse. To assign a color to it is racism itself personified!
Though I welcome a dialouge - to what end? From my perspective; blacks are the most racist, and the worst behaved. It was blacks who sold blacks to whites, and whites who fought whites to free blacks! It is the more refined blacks who need to dialouge with the others - my white skin nullifies the impetus to my persuaion!
The whites I know - even the ones who regurlarly use the N word are quick to admire anyone of any color if the content of their character warrants it!
I appreciate your sentiments - if you want to continue to engage in debate I will participate.

It's a misnomer that blacks sold their own. First off many tribes war with each other and the victor, took the spoils of war. Many Africans often traded with various merchants that included Europeans.

Another misnomer is that abolitionist fought to make blacks free. Sure, a handful did, but abolitionist were the ones to suggest freeing slaves for joining the union. It wasn't because of morality, the union was losing to the confederacy.

Another misnomer, whites who regularity use the "N-word" are admirable people...No they are not.

If you look at history blacks are not the most racist. If you look at history we didn't design segregated bathrooms, water fountains, slavery and racism or classifications of race. The word race is not even logical to apply to humans.

Your blaming an entire ethnic group for what happened to you in highschool.

You being older than me have lost that fundamental virtue which is the ability to forgive.

It's a misnomer that blacks sold their own. First off many tribes war with each other and the victor, took the spoils of war. Many Africans often traded with various merchants that included Europeans.

Another misnomer is that abolitionist fought to make blacks free. Sure, a handful did, but abolitionist were the ones to suggest freeing slaves for joining the union. It wasn't because of morality, the union was losing to the confederacy.

Another misnomer, whites who regularity use the "N-word" are admirable people...No they are not.

If you look at history blacks are not the most racist. If you look at history we didn't design segregated bathrooms, water fountains, slavery and racism or classifications of race. The word race is not even logical to apply to humans.

You being older than me have lost that fundamental virtue which is the ability to forgive.

Blacks didn't sell blacks unless they were blacks from other tribes, or rivals for power, or something else that totally makes it legitimate. Got it.

Abolitionists didn't want to free slaves, they wanted to free them. That is so absurd I can't even figure out a way to say it that makes it a farce.

first of all racism knows no color. Every time i hear racism, it is directed at whites; they are redundantly inculpated as if they own it. That term for me conjures up the reverse. To assign a color to it is racism itself personified!
Though i welcome a dialouge - to what end? From my perspective; blacks are the most racist, and the worst behaved. It was blacks who sold blacks to whites, and whites who fought whites to free blacks! It is the more refined blacks who need to dialouge with the others - my white skin nullifies the impetus to my persuaion!
The whites i know - even the ones who regurlarly use the n word are quick to admire anyone of any color if the content of their character warrants it!
I appreciate your sentiments - if you want to continue to engage in debate i will participate.

it's a misnomer that blacks sold their own. First off many tribes war with each other and the victor, took the spoils of war. Many africans often traded with various merchants that included europeans.

Another misnomer, whites who regularity use the "n-word" are admirable people...no they are not.

blacks didn't sell blacks unless they were blacks from other tribes, or rivals for power, or something else that totally makes it legitimate. Got it.

Abolitionists didn't want to free slaves, they wanted to free them. That is so absurd i can't even figure out a way to say it that makes it a farce.

$PICARD.jpg

Blacks kill each other at an alarming rate. Blacks use the N word way more than whites. Forgiveness has nothing to do with it. It wasn't HS - it was 2nd through 9th. I have never been to a nice black neighborhood.
What is the point of your thread; it ecapes me. Blacks like everyone else need to do the best with what they've got. There are plenty of blacks who are much smarter, and better people than I, but as a whole there are significant problems in the black population that whites are not responsible for.
I live close to a very large mostly black city, but I never see young black men early in the morning going to work. Sit in the parking lot of 7-11, and see how many black owned construction vehicals, or just try to find a group of blacks with a private costruction company doing hard phisycal labor - they are oposed to it! There are huge numbers of hispanic companies - 7-11 is replete with them every morning though the blacks out number them?
When I see black men walking - they are always taking their time looking up into everyones shit. For the third time - what is the point of your thread?

Blacks kill each other at an alarming rate. Blacks use the N word way more than whites. Forgiveness has nothing to do with it. It wasn't HS - it was 2nd through 9th. I have never been to a nice black neighborhood.
What is the point of your thread; it ecapes me. Blacks like everyone else need to do the best with what they've got. There are plenty of blacks who are much smarter, and better people than I, but as a whole there are significant problems in the black population that whites are not responsible for.
I live close to a very large mostly black city, but I never see young black men early in the morning going to work. Sit in the parking lot of 7-11, and see how many black owned construction vehicals, or just try to find a group of blacks with a private costruction company doing hard phisycal labor - they are oposed to it! There are huge numbers of hispanic companies - 7-11 is replete with them every morning though the blacks out number them?
When I see black men walking - they are always taking their time looking up into everyones shit. For the third time - what is the point of your thread?

For third time the thread is about dialogue. I shared my brief story to give you an idea of my evolution of thought.

Duped you said: "It wasn't HS - it was 2nd through 9th."

So you're telling me you are going to generalize an ethnic group because of what you experienced in the 2nd grade all the way to your freshman year in highschool? That seems to be an irrational way to make a judgment call on a group of people. As for black entrapeneurs (I may have misspelled that and am too lazy to spell check it) there are plenty. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean there aren't any.

Look, as I maintained in my OP there are good and bad in every ethnic culture which is why we need dialogue to do away with ethnic stereotypes and to separate people and judge them as individuals. As I have already have said, I've met a lot of racist whites in my time, but I'm not going to judge the masses of people that have wronged me. I cannot hold you accountable for what happened to me in Arizona and even now, at this point whatever happened in Arizona is forgotten now. I cannot hold onto grudges. Life is too short--I know.

You keep putting words in my mouth, but you have failed to adress what I have stated: you cherry pick.

You keep putting words in my mouth, but you have failed to adress what I have stated: you cherry pick.

I didn't cherry pick.....

I clearly mentioned specifically about your experiences in high school giving you my two cents. You are making generalizations based on your high school experiences. How am I possibly cherry picking from what is clearly in front of me?

Ok my apologies. I re-read some quotes and I got you and mad scientist mixed up. But the fact remains, you are still upset because of your experiences. You mentioned 68-69 (assuming you meant 1968-1969) in which case sounds like the end of segragation. You lived in the 60's so of course you'll run into some conflicts with African-American students.

Haven't you seen the movie "Remember the Titans?"

it's a misnomer that blacks sold their own. First off many tribes war with each other and the victor, took the spoils of war. Many africans often traded with various merchants that included europeans.

Another misnomer, whites who regularity use the "n-word" are admirable people...no they are not.

blacks didn't sell blacks unless they were blacks from other tribes, or rivals for power, or something else that totally makes it legitimate. Got it.

Abolitionists didn't want to free slaves, they wanted to free them. That is so absurd i can't even figure out a way to say it that makes it a farce.

View attachment 21514

this ^ coming from the OP that claims he wants a dialog and is not lecturing white people.

View attachment 21514

this ^ coming from the OP that claims he wants a dialog and is not lecturing white people.

It's always about lecturing and shaming white people. Like blacks supposed to be able to bitch and we must shut up.

View attachment 21514

You and Matthew dont want to dialogue. Do humanity a favor and take a glock insert it in your mouth and pull the trigger

View attachment 21514

This is your idea of dialogue? Someone points out how absurd it is to claim that Africans were not involved in the slave trade by pointing out that they only sold members of other tribes, and all you can do is tell them to shut up? Then you complain that people do not take you seriously.

Forum List

Back