A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

The typical White Supremacist in America...

Saturday Night in the middle of Cooterville County....

1342409.main_image.jpg

A third of the way through--two take aways, so far.
White Supremacists are certainly still here, and
ironically, considering the way these threads ALWAYS go,
QS_0351c5b888f44a8687c0ae734338c766.jpg

There's no white supremacy in the United States. If you put as much energy into cleaning up your own neighborhoods and rotting subculture as you do whining and finger pointing at others you'd make a lot of progress.
Of course there is white supremacy in the U.S. I don't know what gives you that idea.

Really? Where? What power do they have? Who actually takes them seriously other than their own little band of extremists? This isn't the 1950s anymore and the KKK isn't getting government protection to go out and commit their lynchings.
That's all I meant. There are bands of extremists out there who are white nationalists. What power do they have? Enough to make the President say he doesn't know who David Duke is when the Klan supported his candidacy.
There's still plenty of bigotry out there. Including blaming the victims, Bro.

The victims you refer to mostly have themselves to blame for their own problems.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

The average American white racist | Crooked Media

The host is Ana Marie Cox on her podcast 'With Friends Like These'

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.
The rise of White Supremacy in America ended when Jim Crow ended. Also when old Democrats like George Wallace started dying.
Now the only people that feel blacks are all too poor and too stupid to fend for themselves is still, surprisingly, Democrats.

If those morons ever make a comeback it will be because of progressives making them seem more relevant then they actually are.

That and the whole idea of "use the N word once in your life and be banned from civil society" may push people into the WP morons open arms.
I think they are literally trying to generate racism on purpose.

People that never thought about the way blacks act are now becoming anti-black to some level. And as it becomes worse, and blacks become bigger and bigger assholes to everyone around them (simply because they think they can get away with it) people will start to avoid them like the plague.
Then racism will revert from scant isolated instances to a more wide-spread problem.

This being the Democrat Party's plan all along. Divisions and unrest.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.
The rise of White Supremacy in America ended when Jim Crow ended. Also when old Democrats like George Wallace started dying.
Now the only people that feel blacks are all too poor and too stupid to fend for themselves is still, surprisingly, Democrats.

If those morons ever make a comeback it will be because of progressives making them seem more relevant then they actually are.

That and the whole idea of "use the N word once in your life and be banned from civil society" may push people into the WP morons open arms.

People that never thought about the way blacks act are now becoming anti-black to some level. And as it becomes worse, and blacks become bigger and bigger assholes to everyone around them (simply because they think they can get away with it) people will start to avoid them like the plague.
Then racism will revert from scant isolated instances to a more wide-spread problem.

People that never thought about the way blacks act are now becoming anti-black to some level.
I think that might be true, but I don't think it's because of groups talking about equality and fairness. I think it has more to do with the more open expression of anti-white hatred by groups like the white supremacists who are all over social media with their "spin" version, sweetened up and more "acceptable" to people who never thought about race before, saying things that boil down to blacks are stupid, blacks are lazy, blacks are violent. I hear those things here every day, and while it is no doubt true that some are, same as some whites are stupid, lazy and violent (I've known plenty), giving them those labels as a group is racist and it's playing straight into the hands of the supremacists.

This is not something you can blame anyone for but the bigots, and that is NOT the liberals.

Like our President is doing?

Should we be just like the President and "try bringing the races together and stop trying to divide?
What has Trump done to divide the people...? please be specific....

Easy. "You also had some very fine people on both sides" was a divisive and severely fucking stupid thing to say about Charlottesville. He should have kept his ignorant yap shut and acted like a COC.

Unfortunately....in this instance at least - you are absolutely correct.
The last thing the National Democrat Party wants is for blacks to think for themselves.
They beat the race drum at every opportunity, and fabricate racism where it does not exist.
If you listened to Democrat leaders, did not live in America, and had no other means of exposure to America - you would think America is similar to South Africa in the 1980's.
They constantly beat into the black mind that they are victims. That nothing is ever their fault, all blame is on the evil whites who secretly hate them. And only through them, can they ever catch up.
And thus....they never will until they stop listening to them. MarcATL is a great example of it.

Ask any black teenager, especially inner city students who this guys is...

50-cent-knife.jpg

And every damn one of them know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now ask them who this guy is.......

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson.jpg

And they won't have a clue.

And THIS.... is a BIG part of the problem.

View attachment 207093

View attachment 207094

How do you think that would fare w/white teenagers?

Rambunctious

What did President Barack Hussein Obama do to divide the nation on race? Other than beat the Republicans to a pulp, not once, but twice at the polls?

View attachment 207093

View attachment 207094

I would guesstimate 50 - 60% of white teens know who the bottom guys is.
I would unfortunately be surprised if more than 10% of blacks did.

View attachment 207093

View attachment 207094

Your numbers seem to be pulled from your nether regions.

View attachment 207093

View attachment 207094

Sorry you are in denial.

AH...don't remember beer-gate?
We do.
It spoke VOLUMES about Obama and his opinion on racial matters. Volumes.
Sure I do.

Describe briefly, in your own words, what you think took place in the "beer-gate" situation.

Please and thanks.

Ask yourself this question MarcATL
The state of the black race in America.... which is a bigger contributor to the problem...
1) White Supremacist.
2) A self defeating amoral culture that glorifies violence and demeans women.

View attachment 207093

View attachment 207094

Sorry you are in denial.

Not in denial about BS when I see it, sorry.

Forum List

Back