A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

To be fair there are a few actual White Supremacists out there, but they are easy to find. They are the ones SAYING they are White Supremacists.

That being said they are not part of some coordinated movement, rather they are penny pockets of disgruntled bigoted morons.
Is that a fact? Did you know that White Supremacists have killed more Americans since 9/11, than were killed on 9/11? Did you know that?
What about the fact that Blacks are busy killing each other?

Like our President is doing?

Should we be just like the President and "try bringing the races together and stop trying to divide?
What has Trump done to divide the people...? please be specific....

Are you talking about the Aryan Brotherhood? because those idiots are more of a prison gang than an actual white supremacist movement.
The Aryan Brotherhood falls under the banner of White Supremacists, but there's more white supremacists out there than just them. Way more.

The fact you have to ignore 9/11 and start the math AFTER those attacks shows that the 9/11 numbers would prevent you from making your "point"

Jihadi attacks tend to be bigger, but less frequent.

There's no white supremacy in the United States. If you put as much energy into cleaning up your own neighborhoods and rotting subculture as you do whining and finger pointing at others you'd make a lot of progress.
Of course there is white supremacy in the U.S. I don't know what gives you that idea.

Really? Where? What power do they have? Who actually takes them seriously other than their own little band of extremists? This isn't the 1950s anymore and the KKK isn't getting government protection to go out and commit their lynchings.
That's all I meant. There are bands of extremists out there who are white nationalists. What power do they have? Enough to make the President say he doesn't know who David Duke is when the Klan supported his candidacy.
There's still plenty of bigotry out there. Including blaming the victims, Bro.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

The average American white racist | Crooked Media

The host is Ana Marie Cox on her podcast 'With Friends Like These'

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.
Conservatives aren't going to engage in a good faith discussion about White Supremacy, they'll only respond with deflection, denials, and lies.

Oh stop with your racist rants already and put your big boy pants on....
You don't want to watch an hour long video either, do you?

I'm sure this could be an interesting discussion, but I almost never watch a video on here, and I certainly am not going to watch one an hour long.

Sorry, OP.
It's not a video, it's a podcast.

I'm listening while I work.
I wouldn't know the difference, dear.

The fact you have to ignore 9/11 and start the math AFTER those attacks shows that the 9/11 numbers would prevent you from making your "point"

Jihadi attacks tend to be bigger, but less frequent.
Wait...what?!?!?

tenor.gif

You don't even know what you're talking about. What is the nonsense?
White supremacy is nonsense.....total nonsense....anyone that believes it is either a hater of white people or are just uneducated....

Conservatives aren't going to engage in a good faith discussion about White Supremacy, they'll only respond with deflection, denials, and lies.
I'm not surprised.

They're always the ones railing against white liberals imploring them to not be/act/respond guilty in these discussions, however, that's EXACTLY what they do.

They're mighty projectionists.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

The average American white racist | Crooked Media

The host is Ana Marie Cox on her podcast 'With Friends Like These'

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.

What do you expect when you imply that anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is some White Power idiot?

Forum List

Back