A Disgusting Display

yeah, this one is far worse than the one presented earlier in the week... funny how the Republicans seemed to have jumped on this bill loaded down with tax breaks and pork but rejected the cleaner bill because they got their feelings hurt.

Both bills sucked... but this new one is ridiculous

Nice spin on blaming the GOP for Democrat pork. More of the usual.

You know I bet those people in the Rum business are jumping for joy today. and the wooden arrow folks have to be overjoyed. Here we have to cancel aircraft in the F-35 JSF program because there is no money in the budget for 2009 but we sure could come up with it when those wooden arrows and Wall Street needed couldn't we.

You know I bet those people in the Rum business are jumping for joy today. and the wooden arrow folks have to be overjoyed. Here we have to cancel aircraft in the F-35 JSF program because there is no money in the budget for 2009 but we sure could come up with it when those wooden arrows and Wall Street needed couldn't we.

What the heck IS that wooden arrow stuff about? Seriously.

I just don't get WHY the arrows.

It's my guess that the Two Oregon Senators that put it in there were doing so for a a few reasons. One as a favor to someone, and two to influence a vote on someone in the House, but that would be a guess on my part.

Kind of like an arsonist saving his victims, sigh.

You know all this does is confirm for me that these people both democrats and republicans alike have nothing but their own self intrests at heart. California is standing in line now.

You know all this does is confirm for me that these people both democrats and republicans alike have nothing but their own self intrests at heart. California is standing in line now.
Lots of disillusionment for everyone these days. I'm still bummed about Obama winning the primary.

Forum List

Back