🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

What the OP is scared of is that Trump will create an economic boom unlike anything we have seen in many years and will make Obama appear the ineffective leader he is.
No, I'm scared he'll create the wrong economic boom at the expense of others equally as lucrative....in green energy (don't talk about the engineered-to-fail Solydra...funded by BigOil..har har.) and other cutting edge technologies that don't give your kids cancer or start your tapwater on fire.

There are thousands upon thousands of patents out there buried forever that address technology...green technology in particular...that would make the US richer than it has ever been. But BigOil would have to suffer a decade or so of shifting over assets to develop and monopolize those markets. So, better to pollute our last fresh water resources forever than for a bunch of rich guys to get a headache for a few years...shifting their giant wads of money around...

1. It does NOT start tap water on fire, that is a urban myth.

2. Any technology can succeed, as long as it is either far better, or far cheaper than the tech it replaces. Right now, the tech you want is neither. Get off your rearends and fix it so it is, and not only will you get what you want, but you will become extremely wealthy in the process. (Oh I forgot, getting rich is evil. Just give it all away then)

3. You lefties have a problem, know what it is!---------->All of your phony stories have been proven false, in case you weren't aware, AND...............with the WikiLeaks releases, we now know that anywhere you get your info from is also phony along with liberal. Know what that means? Nothing you say unless YOU can prove it by some other method besides links or stories, is believable. And so, thanks to YOUR allowing the MSM to go along with you and helping Democrooks, you now do not have any credible way to prove anything with their help.

Therefore, here is the response to your post-------->WikiLeaks. I win, you have no credibility, and I thank you for making it so easy-)
No fair. If the news you don't like is "phony," so is the Wikileaks shit. Both were reported by the MSM. You can't have it both ways.

I don't mind that Tillerson has a previous relationship with foreign leaders as CEO of Exxon. It might make his job easier. I don't think the SoS is actually doing his own deals--he is speaking for the President, isn't he? Diplomats are on a short leash, are they not? So why does it matter? Tillerson will not be working for Exxon anymore if he takes the job, so what is all the flap about "deals," etc.?
Are people's fevered imaginations working overtime, as usual?
I notice you didn't comment on the body language of the two men in the foreground of the picture in the OP...
That they are agreeing on something? What are you imagining they are agreeing upon that is evil?

863338b835ced6edf366065afe3ce203.jpg

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.
Here's a disturbing photo of Hillary with Putin:
maxresdefault.jpg

I bet the Freedom Caucus is going to yell like crazy and screw up the legislation if some of those nominees are confirmed.

What the OP is scared of is that Trump will create an economic boom unlike anything we have seen in many years and will make Obama appear the ineffective leader he is.
No, I'm scared he'll create the wrong economic boom at the expense of others equally as lucrative....in green energy (don't talk about the engineered-to-fail Solydra...funded by BigOil..har har.) and other cutting edge technologies that don't give your kids cancer or start your tapwater on fire.

There are thousands upon thousands of patents out there buried forever that address technology...green technology in particular...that would make the US richer than it has ever been. But BigOil would have to suffer a decade or so of shifting over assets to develop and monopolize those markets. So, better to pollute our last fresh water resources forever than for a bunch of rich guys to get a headache for a few years...shifting their giant wads of money around...

2. Any technology can succeed, as long as it is either far better, or far cheaper than the tech it replaces. Right now, the tech you want is neither. Get off your rearends and fix it so it is, and not only will you get what you want, but you will become extremely wealthy in the process. (Oh I forgot, getting rich is evil. Just give it all away then)

3. You lefties have a problem, know what it is!---------->All of your phony stories have been proven false, in case you weren't aware, AND...............with the WikiLeaks releases, we now know that anywhere you get your info from is also phony along with liberal. Know what that means? Nothing you say unless YOU can prove it by some other method besides links or stories, is believable. And so, thanks to YOUR allowing the MSM to go along with you and helping Democrooks, you now do not have any credible way to prove anything with their help.

Therefore, here is the response to your post-------->WikiLeaks. I win, you have no credibility, and I thank you for making it so easy-)
No fair. If the news you don't like is "phony," so is the Wikileaks shit. Both were reported by the MSM. You can't have it both ways.

Umm no, WikiLeaks proved that the MSM is in bed with the Demicrooks, period. Therefore, MSM has no cred, period, over, done, forget about it-)

Thanks Mooney.

Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, a vocal proponent of hydraulic fracking, who is suing to prevent the construction of a water tower near his eighty-three-acre, $5 million horse ranch in Bartonville, Texas. The purpose of the tower? Storing water for fracking. Tillerson and his super-wealthy neighbors are concerned, the lawsuit states, that the fracking tower might “devalue their properties and adversely impact the rural lifestyle they sought to enjoy.Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

I'm sure fracking ruins the lifestyle people whose tapwater is catching fire sought to enjoy too. Doesn't seem to bother old Rex then..
You're posting fake news. Fracking hasn't caused anyone's tap water to catch fire. The federal government already debunked that myth.

Note that Tillerson's suit doesn't claim that fracking will cause his tap water to catch fire.

I bet the Freedom Caucus is going to yell like crazy and screw up the legislation if some of those nominees are confirmed.
Yeah, and you also claimed Trump couldn't win the nomination and couldn't win the general election.

Why would the Freedom Caucus object to their nomination?

Green energy hasn't produced an economic boom for at least 8 years now. When is this mythical creature supposed to appear?

Umm no, WikiLeaks proved that the MSM is in bed with the Demicrooks, period. Therefore, MSM has no cred, period, over, done, forget about it-)
Nope, it proves the sillies like imawhosure purvey fake news and will be called on it every.single.time.

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature.
I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

Yeah and clean water is costs just as much as gas and more in some areas. What's your point?
I made my point, and now you did. Gas is as cheap as water so we are not getting screwed by "BigOil". Is there a LittleOil or do libs just love the evil connotation to it?

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature.
I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

Yeah and clean water is costs just as much as gas and more in some areas. What's your point?
I made my point, and now you did. Gas is as cheap as water so we are not getting screwed by "BigOil". Is there a LittleOil or do libs just love the evil connotation to it?

How about "Water is now as expensive as gas" instead? And yes, the rich KNOW that clean water will soon be even more in demand than ever.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ne...-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274

Companies proclaim water the next oil in a rush to turn resources into profit

Our foreign policy will be dictated by Russia.

Our economy will be dictated by the Washington insiders nominated by Trump.
This is going to be the most corrupt administration the US has ever seen. Hopefully it collapses in on itself before it does too much unrepairable damage to our country.

Thanks Mooney.

ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, a vocal proponent of hydraulic fracking, who is suing to prevent the construction of a water tower near his eighty-three-acre, $5 million horse ranch in Bartonville, Texas. The purpose of the tower? Storing water for fracking. Tillerson and his super-wealthy neighbors are concerned, the lawsuit states, that the fracking tower might “devalue their properties and adversely impact the rural lifestyle they sought to enjoy.Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

I'm sure fracking ruins the lifestyle people whose tapwater is catching fire sought to enjoy too. Doesn't seem to bother old Rex then..
You're posting fake news. Fracking hasn't caused anyone's tap water to catch fire. The federal government already debunked that myth.

Note that Tillerson's suit doesn't claim that fracking will cause his tap water to catch fire.
Okay, but note that Tillerson's suit is attempting to stop something that he feels is perfectly alright for everyone else to live with. Just not him.

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.

Mr. Rex Tillerson is an EXCELLENT choice.

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

A photo of them together smiling proves that to you? Damn, maybe all women shouldn't be home barefoot and pregnant, but you should. Let your husband think for you, you suck at it

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

A photo of them together smiling proves that to you? Damn, maybe all women shouldn't be home barefoot and pregnant, but you should. Let your husband think for you, you suck at it
Says the mook, kaz. You are inconsistent, at times incoherent, and yet you think we should give your muttering serious consideration. Nope, not going to happen.

Thanks Mooney.

Okay, but note that Tillerson's suit is attempting to stop something that he feels is perfectly alright for everyone else to live with. Just not him.
Tillerson knows that it's not a threat to the environment. That doesn't mean everyone should be forced to have it in their backyard.

Forum List

Back