🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

Exxon has been involved in the oil market in Russia for 20 plus years. Only NOW because your masters demanded are you disturbed?

:lmao:

Truly. Stop. For your own sakes because you really are coming off as fools.
Actually, the one who really looks the fool is the GOP and particularly Trump for being silly and underestimating the accelerating irony and chagrin of middle voters who put them in place PRECISELY NOT to nominate guys like Rex Tillerson.

Der... :cuckoo: It's so unprofessional and sloppy looking. Like a chimp is running the show..

Wrong, douche bag. They elected Trump precisely to make sure that people like John Kerry and Gina McCarthy were not appointed.

Last edited:
Wrong, douche bag. They elected Trump precisely to make sure tat people like John Kerry and Gina McCarthy were not appointed.
No, they didn't want establishment types or those long in bed with them (Rex T., CEO of Exxon for fuck's sake) running the country.

Douche Bag.

Trump keeps picking these types of high-rollers and he's going to high-roll the GOP right off the cliff again in 2018. They really need to un-puff their chests about 2016. It was significant but only by a thread. And that thread...which is the newly-educated internet-browser unpredictable and fickle voter syndrome...can snap when enough hubris is applied.

Rex T. as the SOS pick is SCREAMING HUBRIS. It's like the right's version of ordering little girls in public schools to share their showers with deranged boys. Beware those fickle, fickle, fickle middle voters...I'm tellin' ya...

Oh c'mon...we're supposed to be enemies Jakey!

See, if enemies like me and Jake can agree that the Rex T. pick is sloppy...then the middle across its entire spectrum is sending a warning to the GOP about 2018... Get a clue strategists!
What makes you think you and Jake are enemies? you don't actually believe he's a Republican, do you?

See, if enemies like me and Jake can agree that the Rex T. pick is sloppy...then the middle across its entire spectrum is sending a warning to the GOP about 2018... Get a clue strategists!
We are not enemies: you are just screwy about homo parents is all.

The cabinet will be alt right theorists, economic plutocrats, and some scary neo-cons.

Watch the drama daily until Congress does a nixon on Trump.

Then we have Pence, and he is really scary.

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.

Was wondering how you would shoehorn homos into this topic. :lol:

Having the sanctions is what has kept Putin's panties in a wad because by not selling as much oil etc, he can't get the money needed for Military intervention, to take over again, all of the Soviet Bloc States who liberated themselves from the Soviet Union in the late 80's and 90's.... no???

Exxon has been involved in the oil market in Russia for 20 plus years. Only NOW because your masters demanded are you disturbed?

Actually, the one who really looks the fool is the GOP and particularly Trump for being silly and underestimating the accelerating irony and chagrin of middle voters who put them in place PRECISELY NOT to nominate guys like Rex Tillerson.

Der... :cuckoo: It's so unprofessional and sloppy looking. Like a chimp is running the show..

Not one deplorable believes that Trump was elected by Putin. The lies of the NEW POLLS that Trump supporters are upset are the same polls that claimed Hillary was going to be Madame President.

As far as this board goes I really would prefer that many slight of left posters that I know and admire just stop with this la la land fairytale of the "Russians, Boris Badenov and Natasha" stole the election.

You look like petulant fools. I would prefer that you realize your failures backing a truly flawed candidate and just help everyone move on.

Look. When Pelosi took charge do you know what she did to blue dogs? Or Harry Reid? I have a fabulous Democrat just south of me. Heidi Heitkamp.

Reid and others tried to actually get her bumped because she backed the Keystone for her state.

If you do not have blue dogs who I consider true D's you are going to lose more than you already have.

D's are crashing and burning big time.It's time to look in the mirror and figure out you have gone waaaaaaaay too far left.

Having the sanctions is what has kept Putin's panties in a wad because by not selling as much oil etc, he can't get the money needed for Military intervention, to take over again, all of the Soviet Bloc States who liberated themselves from the Soviet Union in the late 80's and 90's.... no???

Are you fucking nuts that you have bought into the Putin wants to rebuild the USSR? Truly. You have to be kidding.

Who wants all the losing states under the EU? And Russia is doing just fine despite the bullshit you hear from your fake news media.

Break out of your shell and read BBC, France 24, RT, Der Spiegel and other very left but truth telling news outlets.

They still keep their opinions not on the front page but in their editorials.

Rft. Jake has been a RINO for forever. And he's lost big time across the board for how many election cycles now?

Thanks Mooney.

Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, a vocal proponent of hydraulic fracking, who is suing to prevent the construction of a water tower near his eighty-three-acre, $5 million horse ranch in Bartonville, Texas. The purpose of the tower? Storing water for fracking. Tillerson and his super-wealthy neighbors are concerned, the lawsuit states, that the fracking tower might “devalue their properties and adversely impact the rural lifestyle they sought to enjoy.Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

I'm sure fracking ruins the lifestyle people whose tapwater is catching fire sought to enjoy too. Doesn't seem to bother old Rex then..
They should frack all over in Texas....no holds barred.

Are you fucking nuts that you have bought into the Putin wants to rebuild the USSR? Truly. You have to be kidding.

Who wants all the losing states under the EU? And Russia is doing just fine despite the bullshit you hear from your fake news media.

Break out of your shell and read BBC, France 24, RT, Der Spiegel and other very left but truth telling news outlets.

Hey, Comrade....how's your Russian sweetie doing so far?

Rft. Jake has been a RINO for forever. And he's lost big time across the board for how many election cycles now?
Whacked you all in 2008 and 2012. Get over it, hon, lost two in a row.

My point was we're both hovering around the middle spectrum but on either end of that. The middle is who decide elections. And we BOTH agree Trump's foolish and unsightly pick for SOS is a bit daft and reflects poorly on Trump as a leader.

Not one deplorable believes that Trump was elected by Putin. The lies of the NEW POLLS that Trump supporters are upset are the same polls that claimed Hillary was going to be Madame President.

As far as this board goes I really would prefer that many slight of left posters that I know and admire just stop with this la la land fairytale of the "Russians, Boris Badenov and Natasha" stole the election.

You look like petulant fools. I would prefer that you realize your failures backing a truly flawed candidate and just help everyone move on.

Look. When Pelosi took charge do you know what she did to blue dogs? Or Harry Reid? I have a fabulous Democrat just south of me. Heidi Heitkamp.

Reid and others tried to actually get her bumped because she backed the Keystone for her state.

If you do not have blue dogs who I consider true D's you are going to lose more than you already have.

D's are crashing and burning big time.It's time to look in the mirror and figure out you have gone waaaaaaaay too far left.

That is what they don't get Tiny, and they had better hope that their vision of how Trump is going to fail is accurate. If it isn't, they have no shot in 18 or 20, and will become less than a coastal party.

I contend that business expansion is in the bag that will make the Obama economy look like what it actually is......pathetic! But, the problem is going to be that they need the expansion to happen quickly, because the deficit will grow until it does as the taxes drop. As a very wise economist once said--------->as a government, what would you rather have...............35% of 100 million, or 15% of 300 million. That is how the tax cuts don't cost anything, because the pie grows. He MUST institute these changes very, very, quickly, so the obvious effect is seen for 18. Do that, and the far left is out of power for at least 12 years in Washington!

True ^^ as long as the dems keep pushing motherless/fatherless "marriage" and deranged men in women's bathrooms...they will become obsolete. Working class values don't vote that way.

But if the GOP keeps it up with their version of polarizing agendas like Rex T. being SOS, they're going to fall into the same disfavor (again) with the waffling middle.

Hey, Comrade....how's your Russian sweetie doing so far?

Killing ISIS. Saving Syrians.

Thanks Mooney.

Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, a vocal proponent of hydraulic fracking, who is suing to prevent the construction of a water tower near his eighty-three-acre, $5 million horse ranch in Bartonville, Texas. The purpose of the tower? Storing water for fracking. Tillerson and his super-wealthy neighbors are concerned, the lawsuit states, that the fracking tower might “devalue their properties and adversely impact the rural lifestyle they sought to enjoy.Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

I'm sure fracking ruins the lifestyle people whose tapwater is catching fire sought to enjoy too. Doesn't seem to bother old Rex then..
They should frack all over in Texas....no holds barred.

Only talking water towers. Get a grip.

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature.
I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

Who needs water and crops when you can just use $2.50 a gallon gas?

What a dumbass.

Forum List

Back