🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

I don't mind that Tillerson has a previous relationship with foreign leaders as CEO of Exxon. It might make his job easier. I don't think the SoS is actually doing his own deals--he is speaking for the President, isn't he? Diplomats are on a short leash, are they not? So why does it matter? Tillerson will not be working for Exxon anymore if he takes the job, so what is all the flap about "deals," etc.?
Are people's fevered imaginations working overtime, as usual?

I agree. Tillerson has been all over the world as the CEO of ExonMobile. He probably has spoke with the heads of every country. That's what businessmen do.

He won't be the head of Exon if he the SOS. He will be doing the business of the country. Not the private sector.

Some people don't have much common sense.

] I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

No, I hate it when our last underground aquifers, fostering our main economical asset on world trade (food from agriculture) becomes hopelessly polluted forever. You can't clean up carcinogenic solvents that have been pumped into shale beds where hairline fractures percolate via capillary-effect, back up into the aquifers they're directly underneath.

But that's all science stuff. Don't worry, your guru Trump will do away with as many honest scientists as he can. Just wait for your kids to get cancer or your tapwater to catch fire. Then you will have wanted our concerns about fresh water and agriculture to have been more stringent. But it will be too late then.

Long story short...your cheap gas has a price tag...asshole... Too bad they'll be fabricating more reasons to shitcan economical diesel-fueled cars that get 60mpg...whose fuel can be cut with biofuels created by algaes and other sources outside petroleum. They'll be pushing big gas-guzzling SUVs again in commercials. They're out to head-hunt Tesla cars already for their efficiency.

Like I said in the OP, the GOP needs to be very very wary of the type of insane hubris the left was blind to in its extreme and unpalatable factions. The internet has educated people; there's no turning back from that. You can't hide the truth as easily as industry once could. This oversight is one the political parties will make about the middle voters over and over until they finally wake up and smell the outfall of information's effect on the human mind's ability to make decisions....on election day...
Did your fake news tell you this?

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.

Sil, you are the one who put "not letting the gays get married" over more important issues like this.

The GOP probably doesn't have to worry about 2018 because the house districts are gerrymandered and they are only defending 8 seats in deep red states in the senate.

the thing is, the Gay issue is over, buddy. Even the GOP isn't pushing it. The only GOP guy who lost was McCrory the Bathroom cop.

Big Corporations used you homophobes to fuck the working class, but n ow you have been discarded like a used rubber.

I don't mind that Tillerson has a previous relationship with foreign leaders as CEO of Exxon. It might make his job easier. I don't think the SoS is actually doing his own deals--he is speaking for the President, isn't he? Diplomats are on a short leash, are they not? So why does it matter? Tillerson will not be working for Exxon anymore if he takes the job, so what is all the flap about "deals," etc.?

I agree. Tillerson has been all over the world as the CEO of ExonMobile. He probably has spoke with the heads of every country. That's what businessmen do.

He won't be the head of Exon if he the SOS. He will be doing the business of the country. Not the private sector.

Some people don't have much common sense.
He is a fellow engineer....and a life long Boy Scout....

He is a great pick....

Oh c'mon...we're supposed to be enemies Jakey!

See, if enemies like me and Jake can agree that the Rex T. pick is sloppy...then the middle across its entire spectrum is sending a warning to the GOP about 2018... Get a clue strategists!

Rft. Jake has been a RINO for forever. And he's lost big time across the board for how many election cycles now?
Whacked you all in 2008 and 2012. Get over it, hon, lost two in a row.
Jake cut the crap. Since 2008, how many D losses have you incurred across the board?
In 2008 and 2012, the far right and alt right got clobbered. The Dems lost bigly in 2014 and Trump barely won in 2016. Rand Paul is talking about stopping Trump's budget next year: now that is a good Republican.

Exxon may as well openly run the rest of things.

How is Exxon going to run anything except Exxon??

If Tillerson is chosen as SOS he won't be working for Exxon so he won't be making any decisions for Exxon.

Oh and Exxon sure as shit won't be making any decisions for Tillerson either.

Grow a brain.

Claudette, America can hope you are right, but Tillerson is more Putin's man than Donald's is the problem.

] I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

No, I hate it when our last underground aquifers, fostering our main economical asset on world trade (food from agriculture) becomes hopelessly polluted forever. You can't clean up carcinogenic solvents that have been pumped into shale beds where hairline fractures percolate via capillary-effect, back up into the aquifers they're directly underneath.

But that's all science stuff. Don't worry, your guru Trump will do away with as many honest scientists as he can. Just wait for your kids to get cancer or your tapwater to catch fire. Then you will have wanted our concerns about fresh water and agriculture to have been more stringent. But it will be too late then.

Long story short...your cheap gas has a price tag...asshole... Too bad they'll be fabricating more reasons to shitcan economical diesel-fueled cars that get 60mpg...whose fuel can be cut with biofuels created by algaes and other sources outside petroleum. They'll be pushing big gas-guzzling SUVs again in commercials. They're out to head-hunt Tesla cars already for their efficiency.

Like I said in the OP, the GOP needs to be very very wary of the type of insane hubris the left was blind to in its extreme and unpalatable factions. The internet has educated people; there's no turning back from that. You can't hide the truth as easily as industry once could. This oversight is one the political parties will make about the middle voters over and over until they finally wake up and smell the outfall of information's effect on the human mind's ability to make decisions....on election day...

Oh just give it up with the aquifer shit and pipelines or fracking. This is the Ogallala. How many have died ?

ogallala-aquifer-pipeline-map.jpg

Claudette, America can hope you are right, but Tillerson is more Putin's man than Donald's is the problem.

You and others are making a bloody fools out of yourselves jumping on the anti Russian bandwagon. Exxon is a company that does business world wide.

They've been doing business with Russia for 20 years. He's an excellent choice.

Russia

ExxonMobil has had a continuous business presence in Russia for more than 20 years across upstream, downstream and chemical operations. Our upstream offices are located in Moscow and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, and our downstream offices are located in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Vladivostok. We have a strong upstream presence in Russia as operator of the Sakhalin-1 project.

Odd. It won't let me copy and paste the link.

Request Rejected

Last edited:
So, td, you are saying that tillerson will keep russia and putin happy as SoS.

Oh and how do you know he's Putin's man??

I'm sure he's done business with Russia and he probably knows Putin but I'm also sure he's not Putin's anything.

Grow a brain.

You seriously are missing out on the HUGE RELATIONSHIP Exxon and Putin regime has, which was directly impacted by US led sanctions on Russia. That is to say, you have no clue whats going on and what Russian injection into American politics is about.

A guy who Putin's regime was hacking for, is appointing the the guy who has done nothing in his life but ran the very company that Putin wants to resume huge, hundred-billion dollar business with, for Secretary of State.

You need to get your head out of the sand on this and read up:

Behind the deep ties between Exxon's Rex Tillerson and Russia

Last edited:

Oh and how do you know he's Putin's man??

I'm sure he's done business with Russia and he probably knows Putin but I'm also sure he's not Putin's anything.

Grow a brain.
Says brainless. Tillerson will be watched very closely, but Rand Paul may deny him approval.

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.
Why is this picture disturbing to you? Tillerson has been successful in negotiating deals with Putin that benefited by Exxon-Mobil and Russia, and this should be seen as increasing the possibility the US and Russia will be able to reach agreements that will repair our relations and bring peace to the ME and eastern Europe.

Certainly Obama's and Clinton's confrontational policy toward Russia has been a dismal failure, so why would you be opposed to appointing some one Putin trusts to try to negotiate agreements that will benefit both countries and much of the rest of the world?
BONOBO during his pathetic reign managed to piss off EVERY ally the US had on the planet.
NO world leaders ended up trusting the little coward pussy do keep ANY agreements they made with the US.
GOD DAMN! the US barely escaped total ruination at the hands of this asshole!

So, td, you are saying that tillerson will keep russia and putin happy as SoS.

I have no doubt he will be an excellent Secretary of State. For all those screaming about the Russians now were quite willing to elect a President Clinton who sold her position to the highest donors of her foundation.

One biggie was Hillary allowing Pinchuk to deal in Iran.

The hypocrisy is palpable.

Rex has made more good deals for his business than any other international CEO, and that's EXACTLY what we need for Secretary of State...period

Forum List

Back