🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

Remember when Barry and Liberals didn't want to hear anything about 'Russians' and made fun of anyone who dared to warn them about 'Russians'?

Karma is a bitch! :p

Ese, didn't you vote for Russian lapdog? Tell us again about warnings :rolleyes:
Now, now, ant - you KNOW it's true...which is probably why it bothers you so much. Barry was more interested in making a joke when Romney warned him about the Russians. Barry isn't laughing now.

Barry broke the back of Russian economy with steep international sanctions when they adventured westward, and now you voted for a guy that will, by every indication, try to reverse them.

Good job, you've shot off your foot to stand on here.

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.
Thanks for the facts, dufus. Where was Hillary's reset picture?

Cheap abundant energy will be key to putting the economy into light speed. Let's do this!

Russians are not our biggest geo-political threat. Russians are annoying cocks, but cold war is over.

Really? According to Obama the Russians just hacked the US elections and changed the whole future of the United States by deciding for the American people who would be President. Name one other nation big, strong, and ballsy enough to do that right now.

Not the 'biggest geo-political threat'? Maybe, but - as opposed to Barry's little joke - they are A threat.

Russians are not our biggest geo-political threat. Russians are annoying cocks, but cold war is over.

Really? According to Obama the Russians just hacked the US elections and changed the whole future of the United States by deciding for the American people who would be President. Name one other nation big, strong, and ballsy enough to do that right now.

Not the 'biggest geo-political threat'? Maybe, but - as opposed to Barry's little joke - they are A threat.

yea really... paradoxically you even agree with that in your post after posing that question.

Barry broke the back of Russian economy with steep international sanctions...
Yeah, Obama has destroyed the Russians...as shown by Putin taking Crimea, thwarting Obama in Syria, and supposedly hacking the US elections, picking the next US President.

yea really... paradoxically you even agree with that in your post after posing that question.
No, I do NOT agree with you that Russia is not our biggest geo-political enemy right now. I am patronizing you. My whole point was / is the FACT that Barry, when presented with the fact that Russia was and still is a threat, chose to laugh and make a joke about it. there is nothing to debate there - it happened. It is also a FACT that Obama realizes now that Russia is a threat.

Perhaps you are angry that the fact that Barry laughed at the idea that Russia was / is such a big threat has come back to haunt him. I don't know...and frankly I don't care. That is your problem, not mine.

Barry broke the back of Russian economy with steep international sanctions...
Yeah, Obama has destroyed the Russians...as shown by Putin taking Crimea, thwarting Obama in Syria, and supposedly hacking the US elections, picking the next US President.

No worries butterfly, Trump will set that Putin guy straight....he will start by showering him with complements, talking shit about NATO, appointing Russian-tied foreign policy cabinet and lifting the sanctions.

THAT WILL SHOW EM' NOT TO FUCK WITH US!

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature.
I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

You must enjoy taking it in the ass. I'm paying a buck 90
I'm not driving to Bumfuck Mississippi for gas.

If it wasn't for mistaken beliefs you'd have nothing to write about.

No worries butterfly, Trump will set that Putin guy straight....he will start by showering him with complements, talking shit about NATO, appointing Russian-tied foreign policy cabinet and lifting the sanctions. THAT WILL SHOW EM' NOT TO FUCK WITH US!
...spoken truly like someone who is bitter and lashing out. I understand. No worries.

If Sarah Palin, as Chairman of the Oil & Gas Commission who took on and exposed the corruption between Big Oil and Republican cronies, and refused to meet with Tillerson as Governor of Alaska, that warrants a lot more vetting and examination of Tillerson!!

Exxon must really appreciate its defenders. Next to making $1000 per second, it must truly warm that 'person's' 'heart'.

What the OP is scared of is that Trump will create an economic boom unlike anything we have seen in many years and will make Obama appear the ineffective leader he is.

Your projection of an "economic boom", doesn't jive with top experts.
From three highly respected resources. Read them and learn something.

Trump Economic Plan Would Send U.S. Economy To Most Severe Recession Since Early 1980s
Trump Economic Plan Would Send U.S. Economy To Most Severe Recession Since Early 1980s

Donald Trump's Economic Plans Would Destroy the U.S. Economy
Make America Have a Recession Again

The Macroeconomic Consequences of Mr. Trump’s Economic Policies
https://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/2016-06-17-Trumps-Economic-Policies.pdf

"the demise of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe in history" - Rex Tillerson

A disturbing what? A photo? Why didn't it disturb the left when a Canadian mining executive was awarded a contract to mine Uranium in Khakahstan while Hillary was Secy/State and the Clinton foundation received a (surprise) 31 million dollar "donation" by the mining executive? While I'm at it, how about that disturbing photo of Hilly and hubby smooching it up with terrorist Yassir Arafat?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back