🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

I know. The GOP...where they had a GROUNDSWELL of new membership potential ...is now knifing itself in the back.

Clearly they are unaware of how middle voters vote. They're not even trying to hide the hubris at all. Hope they enjoy themselves...2018 will be here in the blink of an eye. There isn't enough lipstick in the world to put on the pig Cheney & his endorsement. Nobody likes the guy. Not left, not center, not even a lot of the right if they had to take truth serum..

Here's the thing, Sil. If the economy doesn't tank, Trump will get a second term if he wants one. If it does, they'll run him out on a rail and we will get someone so far to the left you wingnuts will pine for Hillary.

But your main issue, the gay stuff. That discussion is over and you lost.
I spoke to our congressman about a personal matter but the conversation rapidly turned to Trump. Now, she's a Democrat so her view is probably clouded by party politics, but she said Republicans in the House want to give Trump whatever he wants just to see what he will do. If he screws up, there will be a bill of impeachment because Trump has few friends or real supporters in congress. Any republican in the White House was preferable to Clinton. Pence could appoint judges and would be easier to work with than Trump.

I know. The GOP...where they had a GROUNDSWELL of new membership potential ...is now knifing itself in the back.

Clearly they are unaware of how middle voters vote. They're not even trying to hide the hubris at all. Hope they enjoy themselves...2018 will be here in the blink of an eye. There isn't enough lipstick in the world to put on the pig Cheney & his endorsement. Nobody likes the guy. Not left, not center, not even a lot of the right if they had to take truth serum..

Here's the thing, Sil. If the economy doesn't tank, Trump will get a second term if he wants one. If it does, they'll run him out on a rail and we will get someone so far to the left you wingnuts will pine for Hillary.

Here's the thing Joe; nobody lost anything because children's voices and benefits from the marriage contract (mother & father to remedy inferior situations to them) have not yet been tried in court. They will be. Mark my words.

I spoke to our congressman about a personal matter but the conversation rapidly turned to Trump. Now, she's a Democrat so her view is probably clouded by party politics, but she said Republicans in the House want to give Trump whatever he wants just to see what he will do. If he screws up, there will be a bill of impeachment because Trump has few friends or real supporters in congress. Any republican in the White House was preferable to Clinton. Pence could appoint judges and would be easier to work with than Trump.

Well Flopper, I tend to agree with you. It's been my instinct and frank knowledge that Trump has stepped HARD on so many toes on the right that if he screws up, they'll have him out of Office faster than greased lightening. Doubtful the dems will resist that effort.

What really irks me though is how the GOP is allowing this parade of neocons & industry moguls to be the top men in Trump's cabinet. They have to realize whatever Trump does in the mean time is a stain on the GOP logo as a whole. & the dem-monopolized media will for sure spin it that way. This won't bode well for them in 2018. Perhaps they just don't care about that? But they should. They did not win power back by much in 2016 and that's a teetering gymnast on a high wire that could fall either way next time around with just enough wind from another direction.

That "wind" being BigOil running roughshod on domestic and foreign policies...again... More troubling still...Dick Cheney's endorsement on the picks. Did the GOP forget his approval rating with middle voters? That hasn't ripened to his favor with age...just in case they thought it might have...

Here's the thing Joe; nobody lost anything because children's voices and benefits from the marriage contract (mother & father to remedy inferior situations to them) have not yet been tried in court. They will be. Mark my words.

Well Flopper, I tend to agree with you. It's been my instinct and frank knowledge that Trump has stepped HARD on so many toes on the right that if he screws up, they'll have him out of Office faster than greased lightening. Doubtful the dems will resist that effort.

What really irks me though is how the GOP is allowing this parade of neocons & industry moguls to be the top men in Trump's cabinet. They have to realize whatever Trump does in the mean time is a stain on the GOP logo as a whole. & the dem-monopolized media will for sure spin it that way. This won't bode well for them in 2018. Perhaps they just don't care about that? But they should. They did not win power back by much in 2016 and that's a teetering gymnast on a high wire that could fall either way next time around with just enough wind from another direction.

That "wind" being BigOil running roughshod on domestic and foreign policies...again... More troubling still...Dick Cheney's endorsement on the picks. Did the GOP forget his approval rating with middle voters? That hasn't ripened to his favor with age...just in case they thought it might have...
Outside of a few national security positions, Trump is putting people in office that share his views, and are not likely to tell him how things get done in government because they don't know. I think Trump will see pretty quickly that trying to govern what you don't understand is hard and trying to make major changes is damn near impossible. Unlike his business, he is very limited by congress, existing laws, the constitutions, the courts, and the media.

Almost half the people that voted for Trump were voting against Hillary Clinton. Hillary is out the picture now. It's all Trump now. No matter what he does, he's going to disappoint a lot of those voters.

My main concern with Trump is foreign relations. His security team, Secretary of Defense, National Security Adviser, and Director of the CIA and the under secretaries selected are all hawks. His Secretary of Defense, is the guy who puts out fires so they don't escalate into military engagements. He lacks any experience in international diplomacy or even how his own government works. He might be great at negotiating international trade deals, but that is not what the Dept of State does. Commerce handles all the trade deals.

Last edited:

No, they won't be. Nobody is going to stay in loveless marriages because the Children.

This issue is over, guy. everyone is fine with gay marriage except for the hardcore homophobes who have to whisper "dyke" and "fag" because they'll get fired if they say it aloud.

Outside of a few national security positions, Trump is putting people in office that share his views, and are not likely to tell him how things get done in government because they don't know. I think Trump will see pretty quickly that trying to govern what you don't understand is hard and trying to make major changes is damn near impossible. Unlike his business, he is very limited by congress, existing laws, the constitutions, the courts, and the media.

Only to the extent that they are enforced. And hence the problem. Our do-nothing Congress is neutered. Trump knows this; and may be fully preparing to take advantage of this with escalating hubris. Tyrant-style. I've seen these narcissists start snowballing power. Once they sniff the winds that they can get away with something, they double or even quadruple down the next time...and so on. They threaten...carry out a token enforcement on that threat here and there..only enough to instill fear in other would-be defiers of their supremacy. Then once the crowd cowers before them...watch..the fuck...out...

It will be a test of just how much Congress will tuck their testicles up inside their body cavity before they drop 'em down and start to fight back. I'm talking about those on the right; because we know the left will attack Trump. Trump has no favorites besides Trump himself. The GOP will learn this soon enough.

Only to the extent that they are enforced. And hence the problem. Our do-nothing Congress is neutered. Trump knows this; and may be fully preparing to take advantage of this with escalating hubris. Tyrant-style. I've seen these narcissists start snowballing power. Once they sniff the winds that they can get away with something, they double or even quadruple down the next time...and so on. They threaten...carry out a token enforcement on that threat here and there..only enough to instill fear in other would-be defiers of their supremacy. Then once the crowd cowers before them...watch..the fuck...out...

It will be a test of just how much Congress will tuck their testicles up inside their body cavity before they drop 'em down and start to fight back. I'm talking about those on the right; because we know the left will attack Trump. Trump has no favorites besides Trump himself. The GOP will learn this soon enough.
Our do nothing congress will be one of Trump's problems because most of what he's promised, from building a wall, putting on tariffs, mass deportations, elimination of sanctuary cities, elimination of regulations, replacing Obamacare, cutting taxes, etc all depend on legislation, appropriations, or both. Trump can issue elective orders but both congress and the courts can override him and they last only as long as his term in office. Congress may be slow to act and may sidestep the real issues but they are the only path to real lasting change.

"The thing I like best about Rex Tillerson is that he has vast experience at dealing successfully with all types of foreign governments." - Trump

and if you don't do well, Rex...YER FIRED!

"37% of Republicans approve of Putin. Ronald Reagan would roll over in his grave" - Obama

no he wouldn't. PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH, BITCH.

Some interesting photos that do not concern the pathetic left wing hypocrites. Lets see, shall we?

f57b1948e3687e396d17135bc9a190fd.jpg

b449f03c31e74fec97acd47a0ef5df19.jpg

a3014c7f6f50c575a0613c100f123730.jpg

I love the long winded pontificating on prognostication like you really know.

The ones about how Trump can't possibly get the nomination followed by how he couldn't possibly win are still entertaining.

When you get really detailed, that's when it's the best.

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.

When was the last time Tillerson talked to his "friend" Vladimir Putin, the former KGB agent turned autocrat? Was it during the election? Did he pass any messages to Putin from Trump? Trump to Putin? We know that sanctions on Russia for the invasion of Ukraine ruined Exxonx's 1/2 Trillion dollar oil deal with Putin, was there any discussion of a cut for Trump if the sanctions are dropped?

Trumps selection of Tillerson certainly raises questions.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Trump will probably get away with stuff as long as the economy remains good. Once it tanks, people will turn on him.

Trump will probably get away with stuff as long as the economy remains good. Once it tanks, people will turn on him.
"Once it tanks"? It has already tanked. Just because we're printing money doesn't mean it's worth a whole lot. When real estate ain't even moving, the last real thing of value besides gold (has anyone checked on Fort Knox recently?), because folks are too busy paying private health insurance, the value of the American dollar is what's behind it. And right now from where I'm looking, that ain't much.

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.

When you going to post a disturbing photo?

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

When was the last time Tillerson talked to his "friend" Vladimir Putin, the former KGB agent turned autocrat? Was it during the election? Did he pass any messages to Putin from Trump? Trump to Putin? We know that sanctions on Russia for the invasion of Ukraine ruined Exxonx's 1/2 Trillion dollar oil deal with Putin, was there any discussion of a cut for Trump if the sanctions are dropped?

Trumps selection of Tillerson certainly raises questions.
Trump is being driven by Democrats into an untenable position in regard to Putin. It all started during the campaign with a few positive Trump comments about Putin. Democrats latched on to it and pushed him and Trump praised Putin and Democrats pushed him more and Trump dug his heels in and heaped more praises on Putin. Even when it became clear that Putin had hacked the US election, Trump still stood by Putin. He appointed Tillerson creating outrage in his own party, particularly among republican Senators.

Trump's inability to abandon a position which is clearly indefensible is a sign of big problems to come.

"Once it tanks"? It has already tanked. Just because we're printing money doesn't mean it's worth a whole lot. When real estate ain't even moving, the last real thing of value besides gold (has anyone checked on Fort Knox recently?), because folks are too busy paying private health insurance, the value of the American dollar is what's behind it. And right now from where I'm looking, that ain't much.

Right. Well, maybe you should get out from behind the gay bar grumbling about the homos. The economy was pretty good this year. Inflation is pretty moderate. even the housing market is better.

Now, is it fragile? Yup. trump can fuck it up pretty easily. The thing is, he's inheriting an economy in pretty good shape, and he's got nowhere to go but down with his policies.

Relationship of Putin and Tillerson jokingly referred to as “biggest partnership ever in the history of capitalism”

from the NYT:

as Mr. Tillerson and other oil executives pivoted from the private sector to the state oil company, the criticism that they had directed toward the Kremlin dried up. The payoff for Exxon was immense: a $500 billion joint venture in 2011 to drill for oil on the Arctic shelf and the Black Sea and another huge deal to develop shale oil deposits in Siberia.

Mr. Putin, by many accounts, came to enjoy the company of corporate chieftains who, like Russia’s domesticated tycoons, learned not to risk their prospects over policy criticism.

“He will circle them, beguile them, subordinate them to his desires,” said Nikolai Kovarsky, an adviser to the organizing committee of the St. Petersburg Economic Forum. “If you are a C.E.O., why not pretend you agree, if you can make some money? It’s not moral, but we don’t live in a world of morality.”

Forum List

Back