🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

Thanks Mooney.

Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, a vocal proponent of hydraulic fracking, who is suing to prevent the construction of a water tower near his eighty-three-acre, $5 million horse ranch in Bartonville, Texas. The purpose of the tower? Storing water for fracking. Tillerson and his super-wealthy neighbors are concerned, the lawsuit states, that the fracking tower might “devalue their properties and adversely impact the rural lifestyle they sought to enjoy.” Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

I'm sure fracking ruins the lifestyle people whose tapwater is catching fire sought to enjoy too. Doesn't seem to bother old Rex then..
You're posting fake news. Fracking hasn't caused anyone's tap water to catch fire. The federal government already debunked that myth.

Note that Tillerson's suit doesn't claim that fracking will cause his tap water to catch fire.
Okay, but note that Tillerson's suit is attempting to stop something that he feels is perfectly alright for everyone else to live with. Just not him.
Tillerson knows that it's not a threat to the environment. That doesn't mean everyone should be forced to have it in their backyard.

Just the people's backyards that don't have the money or the political stroke to prevent it. Is that what your saying?

Thanks Mooney.

ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, a vocal proponent of hydraulic fracking, who is suing to prevent the construction of a water tower near his eighty-three-acre, $5 million horse ranch in Bartonville, Texas. The purpose of the tower? Storing water for fracking. Tillerson and his super-wealthy neighbors are concerned, the lawsuit states, that the fracking tower might “devalue their properties and adversely impact the rural lifestyle they sought to enjoy.” Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

I'm sure fracking ruins the lifestyle people whose tapwater is catching fire sought to enjoy too. Doesn't seem to bother old Rex then..
You're posting fake news. Fracking hasn't caused anyone's tap water to catch fire. The federal government already debunked that myth.

Note that Tillerson's suit doesn't claim that fracking will cause his tap water to catch fire.
Okay, but note that Tillerson's suit is attempting to stop something that he feels is perfectly alright for everyone else to live with. Just not him.
Tillerson knows that it's not a threat to the environment. That doesn't mean everyone should be forced to have it in their backyard.

Just the people's backyards that don't have the money or the political stroke to prevent it. Is that what your saying?
People with money and power are always going to have more options than people who don't. I don't want a 50 story office building in my backyard. Does that mean it's a threat to the environment?

Thanks Mooney.

People with money and power are always going to have more options than people who don't. I don't want a 50 story office building in my backyard. Does that mean it's a threat to the environment?

Not the same and you know it.

Sure it is. Not wanting something in your back yard does not equate to it being harmful to the environment. There's a reason we have zoning laws were commercial activity is restricted to certain areas of a city.

Would you want to live next to a massive warehouse for a major grocery chain that had hundreds of huge semis arriving and leaving all day long? Nope. Are you against grocery stores? I hope you're not that stupid.

Sure it is. Not wanting something in your back yard does not equate to it being harmful to the environment. There's a reason we have zoning laws were commercial activity is restricted to certain areas of a city.

Would you want to live next to a massive warehouse for a major grocery chain that had hundreds of huge semis arriving and leaving all day long? Nope. Are you against grocery stores? I hope you're not that stupid.

We are talking about a ranch, not a two story bungalow. We are also talking about fracking, not a skyscraper. Now, come up with something that is actually equatable.

Thanks Mooney.

The water on fire was a fake. Leave it to you to fall for every Internet hoax

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.

Which is more disturbing?
IMG_0494.JPG

Thanks Mooney.

Fracking

"If a fracking operation can arrange to frack on private land and pay market rates (not subsidized rates) for water, then there is no reason why a private company should not be free to do so. If fracking results in polluting a neighbor’s land or water, the fracking organization in question should be liable in the fashion outlined by Rothbard for dealing with polluters.

One reason to not support fracking, though, is because it is good for “energy independence” or economic nationalism. Both concepts have long been dreams of militarists and economic interventionists who believe that investors, consumers, and private citizens should be dictated to by government as to what they can buy, where they should invest, and whom they should be able to work for."

We are talking about a ranch, not a two story bungalow. We are also talking about fracking, not a skyscraper. Now, come up with something that is actually equatable.

The skyscraper probably has more impact on the environment than fracking does. And, yeah, laws are different for agricultural areas than they are for residential areas. However whether he's entitled to stop the water tower has nothing to do with environmental concerns. It's simply a matter of whether he wants commercial activity in his back yard.

Trump is far more disturbing than Obama when it comes to foreign policy, yes.

Trump is going to sell us out. Anything else is fake news from the alt right and far right like the propaganda meme above.

Exxon has been involved in the oil market in Russia for 20 plus years. Only NOW because your masters demanded are you disturbed?

:lmao:

Truly. Stop. For your own sakes because you really are coming off as fools.

Trump is far more disturbing than Obama when it comes to foreign policy, yes.

Trump is going to sell us out. Anything else is fake news from the alt right and far right like the propaganda meme above.

Oh stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Okey dokey time to bitch slap libs into a new tomorrow. Until the West aided and abetted the Ukrainian coup (by the way Hillary received $$$$$$$$$$$$$ millions for the foundation) Putin and Russia were part of the G8 and the G20.

Of course Russia was trading partners with the rest of them.

You guys are really coming off as stupid on steroids. G8 but still part of the G20.

Exxon has been involved in the oil market in Russia for 20 plus years. Only NOW because your masters demanded are you disturbed?

:lmao:

Truly. Stop. For your own sakes because you really are coming off as fools.
Actually, the one who really looks the fool is the GOP and particularly Trump for being silly and underestimating the accelerating irony and chagrin of middle voters who put them in place PRECISELY NOT to nominate guys like Rex Tillerson.

Der... :cuckoo: It's so unprofessional and sloppy looking. Like a chimp is running the show..

Sil has bitch slapped the alt right hard.

They are reeling.

That will only continue.

Oh c'mon...we're supposed to be enemies Jakey!

See, if enemies like me and Jake can agree that the Rex T. pick is sloppy...then the middle across its entire spectrum is sending a warning to the GOP about 2018... Get a clue strategists!

Forum List

Back