A Disturbing Union of Powers...Two Court Decisions Must Be Overturned

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Exhibit A:
Rainbow%20Whitehouse%20display_zpslfhatdh4.jpg

This is a picture of the Whitehouse just a few hours after the Obergefell 2015 Decision was announced in June 2015. The problem with this is, things take time at the Whitehouse to get approved, set up and changed. Days at least for a complete light show on the Whitehouse.

Yet we have the supposed first sign of the Obergefell Decision with reporters sprinting out to their cameras from the Courthouse the day the Decision was handed down.

So...for those a little confused here, at the very least, the Whitehouse seemed to have direct knowledge to set up a rainbow light show displayed just a few hours after the Obergefell Decision was announced. Which is problematic in itself.

But... The fact that the Whitehouse, the Executive Branch of government, sought to flaunt a minority victory of a new description of marriage (of which kids were not allowed to the contract revision hearing, in violation of law: Foundation of American Law at Risk: Obergefell 2015 A Reversible Ruling? | Page 15 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ) was a form of authoritarian tyranny. Many many millions of people voted in their states to keep a mother and father for children in marriage (man/woman marriage). But those child custodians were not honored as to this brand new challenge to the millennial-old marriage contract. This rainbow display on the Whitehouse was the act of a fascist dictator....who from all appearances seemed to have known the outcome of Obergefell days before anyone else did..

Two Supreme Court Justices presided over gay weddings as the question of law "should the fed preside over the states on the question of gay marriage" was pending before the High Court. According to their own Law they made in 2009 (Caperton v A.T. Massey Coal), they could not sit on the Obergefell Hearing. Yet they did.

Now, we have president Obama throwing off any remaining shreds of the veil he once wore and is not simply acting as King Obama; issuing royal mandates from his rainbow-throne at the Oval Office.

So, we have evidence that the US Supreme Court communicated with the Executive Branch before anyone else on how the gay marriage decision was going to come down.....as if there was any question of that after Justices Ginsburg and Kagan violated Caperton v A.T. Massey Coal.... We have the Executive Branch flaunting one side of a Supreme Court decision. Let me illustrate an equivalent here. It would be like if there was a victory for Exxon Oil in a sensitive environment in a coast region, of which the clear majority of voters in that region flatly rejected, where the Supreme Court told voters to go pound sand. Then, within not even one day after that Decision, the Whitehouse under, say, Bush, displayed an Exxon logo lighting effect on its exterior front that night.

You would question that. Yes, you would.

And now we have the President turning into a King. America, you have a very very serious problem with the separation of powers becoming bedfellows. When that happens, everything that every soldier who ever fought for our country's independence as as self-ruled nation, is wasted, lost. All that bloodshed becomes just biding time for tyranny to take over to make this the ephemeral utopia for (fill in the blank) tyrant of the day's fashion and design.

Watch out. The Judicial and the Executive aren't even trying to hide their cozy relationship anymore. It was why our founding fathers agonized over how Justices should be selected. The Legislature, should there be an upcoming vacancy on the Court, must triple-down on their scrutiny of any prospective appointee to the Court to fill whoever's shoes. If we keep on picking politicized pocket-Justices, we are heading for very very big trouble. It may seem really cool and tempting to pick a judge who leans your way politically in preference to being unbiased and objective; but this is perhaps one of the most dangerous mistakes to our American way of life.

Instead of being humbled by the positions of power they hold, our current Tryst of Traitors are seeming to not only quite enjoy their Unlimited Power, but also are flaunting that enjoyment to a bruised and battered Citizenry, complete with their buddy at the Whitehouse...excuse me...the Rainbowhouse... When someone with unlimited power tells you "I'm flaunting my feeling of power over you"..you'd better run for the hills. Next, they will take away your second amendment. It is a logical progression after all...

Exhibit B: Citizen's United.
In Citizen's United we have a loophole created where not only can foreigners act as citizens without going through naturalization, swearing our Oath and renouncing their former allegiance to another country, they also get to act as Supercitizens, using their massive money to directly influence our most sacred democratic rule, the power of the vote in elections. I'll just say this to illustrate my point of the DANGER of this Decision: Our worst enemies are some of the richest nations on earth and some of them own controlling interest in massive American enterprises. 1+1=2 Do the math...

The buffoons we have sitting on the Court today are largely ruled by sentimentalism, trends...and...*ahem*... economics. They arent' even aware of how contract laws work; or our tomes of laws to protect minors interests first over adults. They can't grasp the BASIC CONCEPT of not allowing foreign influences to affect our elections...even from our sworn enemies! If the Court's conservative side had five members as flagrantly biased and unqualified for the job as its liberal members, you'd have Citizen's United type laws handed down every other day. The next Justice picked must have a brain AND a soul. Let's make sure that happens.

Two Decisions that must be overturned in the near future with a new Court:

1. Obergefell 2015, for flagrant bias (Caperton 2009), and refusing to honor infants in contract law revision.

2. Citizens United, for creating a backdoor for foreigners to not have to naturalize, renounce their allegiance to a foreign nation (even our enemies) while wielding the most supreme influence over our most sublime form of democracy: elections and the vote.

Thems two gots ta go..

Last edited:
so this is the argument? That the White House had a light display ready in solidarity with a decision everyone new was coming?

so this is the argument? That the White House had a light display ready in solidarity with a decision everyone new was coming?
Everyone should not know what Decision is coming from the United States Supreme Court. Yes. But it's not an "argument". I don't feel the need to argue the basic foundations of the charges and duties of the US Supreme Court and the Judicial Branch of government to maintain its one tenet of Office: THE APPEARANCE OF REMAINING IMPARTIAL UNTIL ALL DELIBERATIONS HAVE ENDED.

Might try retaking American Goverment, the Jr High level course..

Everyone should not know what Decision is coming from the United States Supreme Court. Yes. But it's not an "argument". I don't feel the need to argue the basic foundations of the charges and duties of the US Supreme Court and the Judicial Branch of government to maintain its one tenet of Office: THE APPEARANCE OF REMAINING IMPARTIAL UNTIL ALL DELIBERATIONS HAVE ENDED.

Hello, real world, guy. One could tell from the arguments which way the court was likely to rule. The fact was, nearly every lower court that had heard this issue struck down gay marriage bans as unconstitutional. The Judicial Branch had pretty much weighed in on this issue well before Obergefell.

The point is, this issue IS over. Done. It isn't going to change. Even the Republican candidates aren't talking about this anymore because it makes them look like assholes.

Hello, real world, guy. One could tell from the arguments which way the court was likely to rule. The fact was, nearly every lower court that had heard this issue struck down gay marriage bans as unconstitutional. The Judicial Branch had pretty much weighed in on this issue well before Obergefell.

The point is, this issue IS over. Done. It isn't going to change. Even the Republican candidates aren't talking about this anymore because it makes them look like assholes.
No need to talk about it. I'm counting on the Big Guy In The Sky to put things right.

No need to talk about it. I'm counting on the Big Guy In The Sky to put things right.

Well, if hoping your imaginary friend in the sky is going to take care of you, that's great and all.

I want to deal with real problems in the here and now.

So one more time. DO you have any arguments against gay marriage other than "I think it's icky (when it's two dude)" and "My Imaginary Pixie in the Sky says it's bad."

Well, if hoping your imaginary friend in the sky is going to take care of you, that's great and all.

I want to deal with real problems in the here and now.

So one more time. DO you have any arguments against gay marriage other than "I think it's icky (when it's two dude)" and "My Imaginary Pixie in the Sky says it's bad."
1. Don't put words in other people's mouth.
2. It ain't nacheral, Cletus.

I have yet to see evidence of when lights were installed and if each light installed has the ability to change color..

It's like you're saying "because the murder is over, we shouldn't prosecute the crime because the victim will never come back to life."...what a good little drone you are..what an insidiously nasty accomplice you are to treason..

The fact that one could tell which way the Court was likely to Rule BEFORE IT DID is EXACTLY THE PROBLEM... (Also: see "Ginsburg" & "Kagan")..

Another problem...that mere hours after the Court Ruled the way everyone knew it would, in spite of what the vast majority disagreed with, a rainbow light display appeared ON THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH HEADQUARTERS... Like a big huge "fuck you!" to those who just had the right to protect minors as to contract ripped away from them by premeditated tyranny.. Yes, that statement of that light display said exactly this to registered voters on the question of behavior dominating children's rights to a mother and father in marriage, "Fuck you America. Oh, and BTW, the Executive Branch knew this was how the Decision was going to be ahead of time."

Apparently Ginsburg and Kagan also knew ahead of time. Which might explain why they so arrogantly flaunted their "already made up minds" before the Hearing even happened (where children were excluded to the contract revision's "going through the motions" of appearing like it had a fair day in court with all parties present)...

Last edited:
It's like you're saying "because the murder is over, we shouldn't prosecute the crime because the victim will never come back to life."...what a good little drone you are..what an insidiously nasty accomplice you are to treason..

The fact that one could tell which way the Court was likely to Rule BEFORE IT DID is EXACTLY THE PROBLEM... (Also: see "Ginsburg" & "Kagan")..

Guy, there was no harm done to anyone in this decision. So equating it to murder is a fallacy.

Of course, everyone could tell how the court was going to rule because every argument your side made turned out to be wrong. We had gay marriage for 11 years before this decision, and God did not wipe us from the face of the earth.

Another problem...that mere hours after the Court Ruled the way everyone knew it would, in spite of what the vast majority disagreed with, a rainbow light display appeared ON THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH HEADQUARTERS... Like a big huge "fuck you!" to those who just had the right to protect minors as to contract ripped away from them by premeditated tyranny.. Yes, that statement of that light display said exactly this to registered voters on the question of behavior dominating children's rights to a mother and father in marriage, "Fuck you America. Oh, and BTW, the Executive Branch knew this was how the Decision was going to be ahead of time."

First, a vast majority didn't agree with the homophobes. Support was in the majority by 2015. Second, I'm all for the White House sticking a big old finger in the eye of homophobes. You guys fucked over the country when you helped Bush steal a second term.

Apparently Ginsburg and Kagan also knew ahead of time. Which might explain why they so arrogantly flaunted their "already made up minds" before the Hearing even happened (where children were excluded to the contract revision's "going through the motions" of appearing like it had a fair day in court with all parties present)..

Children aren't parties to the contract. A marriage contract is a between the two adults, as every teenage stepchild who has ever screamed "You aren't my real dad!!!!" can attest to.

[

Okay, guy, the problem here is that homosexuality exists in nature. Species other than humans engage in gay behavior.

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is an UNNATURAL behavior is religion. No other species is so arrogant to think there is a cosmic sky pixie who cares just about them and what kind of sex they are having.
Who cares what animals do? I couldn't care less if two sword swallowers get married. The thing that I hate is having it shoved in my face.

Actually 'he's' done that already.

"A Disturbing Union of Powers...Two Court Decisions Must Be Overturned"

What's disturbing is this sort of ignorance, stupidity, and unwarranted hate of gay Americans.

Apparently Ginsburg and Kagan also knew ahead of time. Which might explain why they so arrogantly flaunted their "already made up minds" before the Hearing even happened (where children were excluded to the contract revision's "going through the motions" of appearing like it had a fair day in court with all parties present)...
You're truly a ridiculous loon.

You tried this exact same conspiracy back in June and it was just as silly then as it is now. I am glad you're recycling though. :thup:

"A Disturbing Union of Powers...Two Court Decisions Must Be Overturned"

What's disturbing is this sort of ignorance, stupidity, and unwarranted hate of gay Americans.
I and some others here don't necessarily hate gays. We just don't approve of it. But the biggest complaint we have is the shoving of faggotry in our faces. Why can't the peterbreath liberal progressives understand that?

[

Okay, guy, the problem here is that homosexuality exists in nature. Species other than humans engage in gay behavior.

What is an UNNATURAL behavior is religion. No other species is so arrogant to think there is a cosmic sky pixie who cares just about them and what kind of sex they are having.
Who cares what animals do? I couldn't care less if two sword swallowers get married. The thing that I hate is having it shoved in my face.
The sword swallowing was shoved in your face?

[

Listen, Breeze. You and I know the peter puffers here want us to bake them cakes and commend their actions. Ain't gonna happen.

[

Listen, Breeze. You and I know the peter puffers here want us to bake them cakes and commend their actions. Ain't gonna happen.
I am sure they can bake their own cakes, I only commend the lesbian scenes with hot chicks in porn..The rest I try not to see...

Forum List

Back