A Disturbing Union of Powers...Two Court Decisions Must Be Overturned

I got the point. We legalized gay marriage and God didn't do jack shit about it because he was too busy NOT EXISTING.

Suck it, bitches!!!
Outside religion, you still face the secular problem of depriving children of the necessity marriage granted them to cure the ills of not having a mother and father...a remedy in contract conceived of over a thousand years ago in secular law. You can't deprive children of a necessity they previously enjoyed per contract. Any contract that does this is void on its face before its ink is even dry.

Yeah, this was just a silly as the 3,000 other times you've said this exact same nonsense.
Have to ask....Why is this light show so important to you? Why is it so important for you libs to be able to say "hooray for our side"?

Other than you, who said anything about it being so important me?
You are so impressed with this. That's why.
Who cares whether or not gays can marry.
That isn't the point.
As I explained in the King's English, real easy to understand....

Just hilarious to watch you bigots on the wrong side of history.

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
What part of "this is not a discussion" did you not understand?
BTW, nice try. Using a computer generated photo.....LOL...And way to go with missing the point...
Bitch's asshole licker.

Agreed. There is no discussion b/c the President isn't barred by law from picking winners and losers.
Ahh. Taking an idea from you libs.....Just because something is not illegal, does not make it right.....
There is a HUGE difference between being right and doing right.
A concept to which you libs are incapable of relating.

Calling you out on your bullshit about it being illegal doesn't make me a lib, it just makes me aware of reality.
What bullshit? Please explain.

The part where you claimed the President was barred by LAW from choosing sides and picking winners/loser. lol

I got the point. We legalized gay marriage and God didn't do jack shit about it because he was too busy NOT EXISTING.

Suck it, bitches!!!
Outside religion, you still face the secular problem of depriving children of the necessity marriage granted them to cure the ills of not having a mother and father...a remedy in contract conceived of over a thousand years ago in secular law. You can't deprive children of a necessity they previously enjoyed per contract. Any contract that does this is void on its face before its ink is even dry.

Yeah, this was just a silly as the 3,000 other times you've said this exact same nonsense.
Have to ask....Why is this light show so important to you? Why is it so important for you libs to be able to say "hooray for our side"?

Other than you, who said anything about it being so important me?
You are so impressed with this. That's why.
Who cares whether or not gays can marry.
That isn't the point.
As I explained in the King's English, real easy to understand....

Meh. Get over it. Or don't. I don't really care either way.

Guy, there are so many children beingraised in broken homes, homes with substance abusers, homes with people with mental illness, that really, the gay sex really isn't that big of a deal.

A thousand years ago, you could have your wife executed for adultery.

Ahh. Taking an idea from you libs.....Just because something is not illegal, does not make it right.....
There is a HUGE difference between being right and doing right.
A concept to which you libs are incapable of relating.

the Problme is, whenever we ask you guys "Why is gay marriage wrong", your arguments boil down to "I think it's icky" and "My Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad." Neither of these are sound arguments.

Fuck face. Gay marriage has ZERO to do with this issue.
Of course you are too immersed in your own unintelligent biases to see this.
You are a boil on the ass of logic and reason.

It has everything to do with the issue. You guys have no problem when SCROTUS decides issues in your favor, like gun laws and Citizen's United.

so this is the argument? That the White House had a light display ready in solidarity with a decision everyone new was coming?
The light show was nothing. The entire Obama regime is an abhorent display of politics for the sake of political gain.
Last time I checked, the office of POTUS is representative of ALL of the people. Not just the ones with which agree with the administration's political views and vice versa.
In other words, the POTUS is barred BY LAW from picking sides and choosing winners and losers.
Of course since you and the Placeholder in the WH are in lockstep agreement, there is no discussion here.
No need for you to respond. You will believe what you will believe.
I'm done( puts on noise cancelling headphones, looks straight ahead)

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
BTW, nice try. Using a computer generated photo.....LOL...And way to go with missing the point...
Bitch's asshole licker.

Agreed. There is no discussion b/c the President isn't barred by law from picking winners and losers.

I guess that depends on whether or not you consider the Constitution's enumerated powers to be any sort of law.

If one considers them merely a suggestion upon which to expand to any fucking thing the President wants to do, then there's no law preventing him from picking winners and losers. Of course, he's also not a President; he's a king. Didn't think we had a monarchy in America.

Suck it, bitches!!!

*cough* petty and vindictive *cough*

so this is the argument? That the White House had a light display ready in solidarity with a decision everyone new was coming?
The light show was nothing. The entire Obama regime is an abhorent display of politics for the sake of political gain.
Last time I checked, the office of POTUS is representative of ALL of the people. Not just the ones with which agree with the administration's political views and vice versa.
In other words, the POTUS is barred BY LAW from picking sides and choosing winners and losers.
Of course since you and the Placeholder in the WH are in lockstep agreement, there is no discussion here.
No need for you to respond. You will believe what you will believe.
I'm done( puts on noise cancelling headphones, looks straight ahead)

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
Bitch's asshole licker.

I guess that depends on whether or not you consider the Constitution's enumerated powers to be any sort of law.

If one considers them merely a suggestion upon which to expand to any fucking thing the President wants to do, then there's no law preventing him from picking winners and losers. Of course, he's also not a President; he's a king. Didn't think we had a monarchy in America.

What does any of that have to do with rainbow lights on the White House!?

Good thing you're not being dramatic or anything.

Suck it, bitches!!!

*cough* petty and vindictive *cough*

*cough* overly-sensitive pussy *cough*

Forum List

Back