A Disturbing Union of Powers...Two Court Decisions Must Be Overturned

so this is the argument? That the White House had a light display ready in solidarity with a decision everyone new was coming?
The light show was nothing. The entire Obama regime is an abhorent display of politics for the sake of political gain.
Last time I checked, the office of POTUS is representative of ALL of the people. Not just the ones with which agree with the administration's political views and vice versa.
In other words, the POTUS is barred BY LAW from picking sides and choosing winners and losers.
Of course since you and the Placeholder in the WH are in lockstep agreement, there is no discussion here.
No need for you to respond. You will believe what you will believe.
I'm done( puts on noise cancelling headphones, looks straight ahead)

Just hilarious to watch you bigots on the wrong side of history.

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php

That should be your worry! Not mine.
I don't misrepresent anything about "The Big Guy" that is the fundamentalists worry.
Far from mine. I sleep very well every night.
I am not bigoted at all.
Better make your amends now while you have time.
If you are truly sorry.

Won't you be surprised when you have been on the wrong side of this issue according to the "big guy in the sky."

Everyone should not know what Decision is coming from the United States Supreme Court. Yes. But it's not an "argument". I don't feel the need to argue the basic foundations of the charges and duties of the US Supreme Court and the Judicial Branch of government to maintain its one tenet of Office: THE APPEARANCE OF REMAINING IMPARTIAL UNTIL ALL DELIBERATIONS HAVE ENDED.

Might try retaking American Goverment, the Jr High level course..

Hello, real world, guy. One could tell from the arguments which way the court was likely to rule. The fact was, nearly every lower court that had heard this issue struck down gay marriage bans as unconstitutional. The Judicial Branch had pretty much weighed in on this issue well before Obergefell.

The point is, this issue IS over. Done. It isn't going to change. Even the Republican candidates aren't talking about this anymore because it makes them look like assholes.
No need to talk about it. I'm counting on the Big Guy In The Sky to put things right.

Won't you be surprised when you find out there IS a "Big Guy In The Sky", and He's none too terribly pleased with you cynically misrepresenting Him for your purposes?

you must be worried about it all. Like your hypocrisy might come back to haunt you.
I sleep quite well and I am not worried one iota about "The Big Guy."

Won't you be surprised when you have been on the wrong side of this issue according to the "big guy in the sky."

Hello, real world, guy. One could tell from the arguments which way the court was likely to rule. The fact was, nearly every lower court that had heard this issue struck down gay marriage bans as unconstitutional. The Judicial Branch had pretty much weighed in on this issue well before Obergefell.

The point is, this issue IS over. Done. It isn't going to change. Even the Republican candidates aren't talking about this anymore because it makes them look like assholes.
No need to talk about it. I'm counting on the Big Guy In The Sky to put things right.
Wrong side, my ass.

Yes, your ass is on the wrong side of history.
We'll see, Buttercup.

Seems you are still worried.
Better make amends now.

Everyone should not know what Decision is coming from the United States Supreme Court. Yes. But it's not an "argument". I don't feel the need to argue the basic foundations of the charges and duties of the US Supreme Court and the Judicial Branch of government to maintain its one tenet of Office: THE APPEARANCE OF REMAINING IMPARTIAL UNTIL ALL DELIBERATIONS HAVE ENDED.

Might try retaking American Goverment, the Jr High level course..

Wrong side, my ass.

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php

The guy with the pink tank top on looks like he is already in the AIDS wasting away phase. Some look like skeletons just before they die.

The guy with the pink tank top on looks like he is already in the AIDS wasting away phase. Some look like skeletons just before they die.
This guy with the blue tank top on looks like a smirking murderous homo. :laugh2:
48254546.cached.jpg

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php

Or he could just be skinny. He looks healthier than most models.

When Silhouette hears hoofbeats, she assumes that she is hearing gay homicidal unicorns.

so this is the argument? That the White House had a light display ready in solidarity with a decision everyone new was coming?
The light show was nothing. The entire Obama regime is an abhorent display of politics for the sake of political gain.
Last time I checked, the office of POTUS is representative of ALL of the people. Not just the ones with which agree with the administration's political views and vice versa.
In other words, the POTUS is barred BY LAW from picking sides and choosing winners and losers.
Of course since you and the Placeholder in the WH are in lockstep agreement, there is no discussion here.

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
What part of "this is not a discussion" did you not understand?
BTW, nice try. Using a computer generated photo.....LOL...And way to go with missing the point...
Bitch's asshole licker.

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
BTW, nice try. Using a computer generated photo.....LOL...And way to go with missing the point...
Bitch's asshole licker.
What part is computer generated?

white house in rainbow - Google Search

1024x1024.jpg

O'Reilly Lashes Out At Obama For Rainbow White House Display After Marriage Equality Ruling

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
Bitch's asshole licker.

Agreed. There is no discussion b/c the President isn't barred by law from picking winners and losers.

Bitch's asshole licker.

I got the point. We legalized gay marriage and God didn't do jack shit about it because he was too busy NOT EXISTING.

Suck it, bitches!!!

Bitch's asshole licker.

I got the point. We legalized gay marriage and God didn't do jack shit about it because he was too busy NOT EXISTING.

Suck it, bitches!!!
Bitch's asshole licker.

Suck it, bitches!!!

upload_2016-1-16_15-32-47.png

Suck it, bitches!!!
Outside religion, you still face the secular problem of depriving children of the necessity marriage granted them to cure the ills of not having a mother and father...a remedy in contract conceived of over a thousand years ago in secular law. You can't deprive children of a necessity they previously enjoyed per contract. Any contract that does this is void on its face before its ink is even dry.

Suck it, bitches!!!
Outside religion, you still face the secular problem of depriving children of the necessity marriage granted them to cure the ills of not having a mother and father...a remedy in contract conceived of over a thousand years ago in secular law. You can't deprive children of a necessity they previously enjoyed per contract. Any contract that does this is void on its face before its ink is even dry.

Yeah, this was just a silly as the 3,000 other times you've said this exact same nonsense.

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
Bitch's asshole licker.

Agreed. There is no discussion b/c the President isn't barred by law from picking winners and losers.
Ahh. Taking an idea from you libs.....Just because something is not illegal, does not make it right.....
There is a HUGE difference between being right and doing right.
A concept to which you libs are incapable of relating.

Suck it, bitches!!!

Yeah, this was just a silly as the 3,000 other times you've said this exact same nonsense.
Have to ask....Why is this light show so important to you? Why is it so important for you libs to be able to say "hooray for our side"?

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
Bitch's asshole licker.

Ahh. Taking an idea from you libs.....Just because something is not illegal, does not make it right.....

Calling you out on your bullshit about it being illegal doesn't make me a lib, it just makes me aware of reality.

Suck it, bitches!!!

Have to ask....Why is this light show so important to you? Why is it so important for you libs to be able to say "hooray for our side"?

Other than you, who said anything about it being so important me?

Bitch's asshole licker.

Suck it, bitches!!!
Fuck face. Gay marriage has ZERO to do with this issue.
Of course you are too immersed in your own unintelligent biases to see this.
You are a boil on the ass of logic and reason.

Suck it, bitch.

imrs.php
Bitch's asshole licker.

Calling you out on your bullshit about it being illegal doesn't make me a lib, it just makes me aware of reality.
What bullshit? Please explain.

Forum List

Back