A Dock Worker Strike Could Cost Kamala The White House. Why Won’t Biden Stop It?

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Apparently, Ole’ Stumblebum won’t stop the Longshoreman’s strike.

This might be his payback for being stabbed in the back by the democrat / Leninist party.

On Tuesday, about 45,000 dock workers will walk off the job in a massive strike that will shutter dozens of ports along the East and Gulf Coasts, upending the economy just weeks before a tight presidential election.

President Joe Biden could stop the strike, but he says he won’t.

I wish we lived in an intelligent country. One that could see Harris for the, say nothing, supremely stupid person she actually is. One that recognizes that wars are breaking out in our world because of America's weak leadership. One that sees this administration's open border policy as being the worst thing any administration ever did against our country. One that sees the Marxist direction Democrats are taking us in. One that sees our rights being confiscated and one that sees our personal wealth decreasing and our national debt increasing to unsustainable levels. Biden-Harris has been our most damaging administration ever. MAGA

You people hate allowing workers the right to negotiate their wages. Fuck you, industrialist.
You people hate that Biden may seek revenge for what the neo-Leninist party did to him. Whiner.

You people hate allowing workers the right to negotiate their wages. Fuck you, industrialist.

And if Biden did step in and force them back to work, these same MAGA cult members would attack him for doing so

Oh you poh thangs, can't live without yer trinkets of junk?
Trinkets like food, car parts and household items? This will reflect poorly on the Leninist/ Democrat party if ole’ Stumblebum makes this about revenge.

Trinkets like food, car parts and household items? This will reflect poorly on the Leninist/ Democrat party if ole’ Stumblebum makes this about revenge.
Then call yer congress person and have them pass a bill as they did with the railroad strike.

I guess we will now see how strong union support really is for the dems.

I don't think it's that strong at all, the dems know it, and they will go with Taft-Hartley in the end.

Forum List

Back