A Dock Worker Strike Could Cost Kamala The White House. Why Won’t Biden Stop It?

There's never a time of non upheaval.
Bull shite..... Plenty of times when Americans are less affected by union's negotiating their contracts. Seems to me that strategies include using time's of stress in order to get better deals by way of a strategic timing in order to exact the most pain in hope's to gain a better deal.

The government should step in if food security is threatened or the citizen's national security is threatened.

I dunno about this theory, I feel like for this to work people would have to suffer from shortages and price hikes. I question if there is enough time to play out such a plan.

I dunno about this theory, I feel like for this to work people would have to suffer from shortages and price hikes. I question if there is enough time to play out such a plan.

Everything is a conspiracy against Fat Elvis.

Pro level victimhood

The strike is on. The last time there was a dockworker strike was when failed Jimmy Carter was president. Seems like strikes follow failed presidencies.

You would think that the Secretary of Transportation could do something.

That was a joke.

The strike is on. The last time there was a dockworker strike was when failed Jimmy Carter was president. Seems like strikes follow failed presidencies.

You would think that the Secretary of Transportation could do something.

That was a joke.
It may be on (this stike), but if the feds don't intercede, then it will be deemed derelict of it's duty to protect the U.S. economy, and also guilty of placing the citizen's of the U.S. in an unsecured situation that could exact harm and possible death upon them.

Joe Biden along with his VP will go down as the most damaging adiministration this nation has ever had to deal with.

Last edited:
It may be on this stike, but if the feds don't intercede, then it will be deemed derelict of it's duty to protect the U.S. economy, and a also placing the citizen's of the U.S. in an unsecured situation that could exact harm and possible death upon them.

Joe Biden along with his VP will go down as the most damaging adiministration this nation has ever had to deal with.
If only we had someone authorized to handle things like this. Give the office a title. Call it Secretary of Transportation. Alas, there is no one like that.

russia if you're listening...

Yes, we will take that meeting with you at Fat Elvis tower...
Still living in fantasy land eh ? Everyone knows that the president was being sarcastic and yet very much interested in whether it was true or not that Russia may have had dirt on Hillary. Otherwise he didn't know himself, but he would have loved to have known about anyone who was undermining this nations integrity and security with foreign nation's or actors.

If only we had someone authorized to handle things like this. Give the office a title. Call it Secretary of Transportation. Alas, there is no one like that.
The Secretary of Transportation is under the directive of the President, otherwise the president gives the order's, and the administration beneath acts upon those orders.

It may be on this stike, but if the feds don't intercede, then it will be deemed derelict of it's duty to protect the U.S. economy, and a also placing the citizen's of the U.S. in an unsecured situation that could exact harm and possible death upon them.

Why do you care so little about American workers?

And hyperbole much fuckup.

The Secretary of Transportation is under the directive of the President, otherwise the president gives the order's, and the administration beneath acts upon those orders.
According to jd vance Fat Elvis is the most pro-Union president ever...

The president is on vacation. The vice president is out of town. The nation is effectively leaderless.

Apparently, Ole’ Stumblebum won’t stop the Longshoreman’s strike.

This might be his payback for being stabbed in the back by the democrat / Leninist party.

On Tuesday, about 45,000 dock workers will walk off the job in a massive strike that will shutter dozens of ports along the East and Gulf Coasts, upending the economy just weeks before a tight presidential election.

President Joe Biden could stop the strike, but he says he won’t.
So did you attempt to search for why?

Or is that our job, in your thread?

Hollie please
So did you attempt to search for why?

Or is that our job? In your thread?
Oh, dear. When was I tasked with addressing your laziness?

It has to do with revenge for Biden and not alienating a powerful union.

What else are you befuddled about?

So union to not give a damned about no one but themselves, otherwise in a serious time of upheaval in this country. Their timing is criminal in my opinion.
Uh, that's what a union is. It advocates for its workers. Not for the price of your eggs.

When is the last time you gave a shit about them?

Never.

Why do you care so little about American workers?

And hyperbole much fuckup.
There is a right way to do something, and there is a wrong way to do something. Using the American economy during an "emergency" in order to exact pain on it while hoping to gain some sort of favor in a contract, and then doing so by striking and threatening the stability of the US economy at a very vulnerable time should be considered a criminal act or criminal conspiracy.

Forum List

Back