A dose of truth:

What really matters is what the American people and those that represent them in the House and Senate think!

Support for Israel runs extremely strong across both parties and an overwhelming majority of American public.

House UNANIMOUSLY Stands Up for Israel Against Hamas

US Senate Passes Bipartisan Resolution In Support of Israel

Senate Resolution Unanimously Welcomes Netanyahu - 02/28/2015

Gallup Poll: Seven in Ten Americans Continue To View Israel Favorably

New Poll Shows Strong American Support For Israel

Fuck Obama!

Just goes to show....

MONEY TALKS!

Is the American public being bribed into supporting Israel? How so?

Indirectly yes....

Sheeple will always follow!

Corruption starts at the top and filters down to the 'support' of the people of the corrupted!

250 million Americans are being bribed into being supporters of Israel. Ha ha ha. OMG.
shit, I thought it was 251 million,who had Shit for Brains,my apologies,steve

so not only are you jealous of Israel but America too. Gee what a surprise. Israel haters hate America too. OMG who woulda thunk?

Just goes to show....

MONEY TALKS!

Indirectly yes....

Corruption starts at the top and filters down to the 'support' of the people of the corrupted!

250 million Americans are being bribed into being supporters of Israel. Ha ha ha. OMG.

Where in my post did I say that?

Those who support Israel are drip fed a lot of BS from the corrupted and, of course, the media!

Your words

Indirectly yes....

Thanks Phoney....

At least that proves that I didn't say "250 million Americans are being bribed"

I wonder how many Jews the current Pope personally eliminated

I have had a look but cannot find how many Jews were personally eliminated by Pope Bergoglio, the current Pope....

Can you provide a link to show how many Jews he personally eliminated?

so not only are you jealous of Israel but America too. Gee what a surprise. Israel haters hate America too. OMG who woulda thunk?
No way Roudy,love Americans in general, over the years I've had many America sailors who are in Fremantle on R+R staying with our family,I have or should have said my family and I have had many stay with us,West Australians enjoy them staying with us and visa-versa.

I was actually joking when I made my post but to a sensitive Guy like you...You took me seriously LOL......I don't hate Jews,some Zionist yes but not Jews persay,Americans are fine but rabid Zionists I have Zilch time for,but you go on thinking that I do,if it makes you happy.

JEALOUSY is a very negative thing(it eats people up) so obviously I'm not into that but saying that why would I be jealous of Israel,America or anywhere else for that matter considering I live in Paradise.

You should not take me too literally because I do like to tease..........You are too serious at times,you need a better balance otherwise you will become bitter,which ain't good for you....................live the life you love and love the life you live..........wether you be young or you be old....Let the good times roll...steve...anyhow you ain't too bad deep down,just broaden your horizons it's a great life.

Indirectly yes....

Those who support Israel are drip fed a lot of BS from the corrupted and, of course, the media!

Your words

Indirectly yes....

Thanks Phoney....

You implied this was the case

Indirectly yes....

Your words

Indirectly yes....

Thanks Phoney....

OOppss another Phoney FAIL!

I implied no such thing Phoney...

Reading is a useful skill on forums.... Go get some lessons!

I have had a look but cannot find how many Jews were personally eliminated by Pope Bergoglio, the current Pope....

If I knew I would have posted the facts, this is why I asked ?

Then your trying to make some kind of comment about the current Argentinian Pope is worthless, like most of your posts!

How many, in your highly educated(?) opinion, would you estimate he "eliminated"?

Then your trying to make some kind of comment about the current Argentinian Pope is worthless, like most of your posts!

How many, in your highly educated(?) opinion, would you estimate he "eliminated"?

I don't think he eliminated anyone but the Argentinians harbored Eichmann in their country.

I don't think he eliminated anyone but the Argentinians harbored Eichmann in their country.

No, I suspect Pope Bergoglio didn't eliminate any Jews...

Fantasy land AGAIN!

I don't think you can blame the Pope for harbouring Eichmann!! ;-)

Your words

Indirectly yes....

Thanks Phoney....

OOppss another Phoney FAIL!

I implied no such thing Phoney...

Reading is a useful skill on forums.... Go get some lessons!

Your words

Indirectly yes....

Hence implying that 250 million Americans are being bribed.

You see I can read the hidden meanings in your posts, even if you cant read them yourself

I would not know, but many catholics did take a hand in the mass murder of Jews and other undesireables

I would not know, but many catholics did take a hand in the mass murder of Jews and other undesireables
Phoenall,on another thread you asked me about the Chechens,they have become radicalised since the break up of the Soviet Union,and their demands for independence has been dashed........They Hate Putin and Russia basically after the invasion and desamation sic of Grozny and Chechnya.////// re the 10,000 years these Nakh People have inhabited this area the website below may help..they are an interesting people indeed.....steve...any more help? I am only a finger tip away.........Chechens - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I meant to tell you that near the bottom of the script it shows "Nakh" click on and the Time Line of their occupation in the Caucas sic Region they have lived.

Last edited:

Phoenall,on another thread you asked me about the Chechens,they have become radicalised since the break up of the Soviet Union,and their demands for independence has been dashed........They Hate Putin and Russia basically after the invasion and desamation sic of Grozny and Chechnya.////// re the 10,000 years these Nakh People have inhabited this area the website below may help..they are an interesting people indeed.....steve...any more help? I am only a finger tip away.........Chechens - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I meant to tell you that near the bottom of the script it shows "Nakh" click on and the Time Line of their occupation in the Caucas sic Region they have lived.

And like all muslims they see the mass murder of innocents, mainly women and children, and then complain when the people who's lands they are trying to steal. The Russian people are hitting back and the muslims are bleating about how they are being treated. You know like the Palestinians are doing when Israel responds to their illegal weapons

Oh, oh.... Phoney backpeddling is he?

We aren't talking about Catholics Phoney, we are, or rather YOU are, talking about the current Pope!

If I were to make an educated guess I would probably say that no Jews were "eliminated" by this current, Argentinian Pope...

Wouldn't you agree?

Alongside 250,000 Jewish people...

We aren't talking about Catholics Phoney, we are, or rather YOU are, talking about the current Pope!

If I were to make an educated guess I would probably say that no Jews were "eliminated" by this current, Argentinian Pope...

Wouldn't you agree?

Can you prove it, until you can then it is open

Wouldn't you agree?

Can you prove it, until you can then it is open

Look Phoney...

These places don't require a degree to understand how it works... Looks like you education is significantly lower!

Let me help you on this ok...

You post a comment relating to the current Pope and the elimination of Jews... (You forgot of course that the current Pope is Argentinian and not the German who quit, to whom you were originally referring!)

So, you now look a complete cock and you haven't even taxied to the runway yet!

You cannot provide anything that may even slightly backup your comment, substantiate your utter BS! (Well, there's a surprise! NOT!)

You then change your story by trying to blame ALL Catholics....

Then you suggest that its "still open"....

So, Phoney, for something to be "still open" it needs a little substance rather than the rantings of a Yorkie goldfish keeper who doesn't have the capacity to look after a Yorkies usual pet selection... Whippet and pigeon!

You ended up looking like a complete dumbass again Phoney....

Seriously dude, go get yourself a whippet and take it for long walks on the moors... Far more productive than blathering your unsubstantiated, idiotic BS on forums!

And like all muslims they see the mass murder of innocents, mainly women and children, and then complain when the people who's lands they are trying to steal. The Russian people are hitting back and the muslims are bleating about how they are being treated. You know like the Palestinians are doing when Israel responds to their illegal weapons
The Russians are Scum,like the the Israelis......with those they think they can abuse,Chechens,Ukrainians,Georgians,Ingusetians......and Palestinians...............The Chechens only converted to Islam when they were force migrated to Khazakstan by Stalin,but returned to their homeland in the 1960's.

Your support of Putin is totally absurd and misguided,moreover your obsequious obsession with the Zionists likewise H.I.M.theliq

Forum List

Back