A dose of truth:

If I knew I would have posted the facts, this is why I asked ?

Then your trying to make some kind of comment about the current Argentinian Pope is worthless, like most of your posts!

How many, in your highly educated(?) opinion, would you estimate he "eliminated"?

I would not know, but many catholics did take a hand in the mass murder of Jews and other undesireables
Phoenall,on another thread you asked me about the Chechens,they have become radicalised since the break up of the Soviet Union,and their demands for independence has been dashed........They Hate Putin and Russia basically after the invasion and desamation sic of Grozny and Chechnya.////// re the 10,000 years these Nakh People have inhabited this area the website below may help..they are an interesting people indeed.....steve...any more help? I am only a finger tip away.........Chechens - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I meant to tell you that near the bottom of the script it shows "Nakh" click on and the Time Line of their occupation in the Caucas sic Region they have lived.

And like all muslims they see the mass murder of innocents, mainly women and children, and then complain when the people who's lands they are trying to steal. The Russian people are hitting back and the muslims are bleating about how they are being treated. You know like the Palestinians are doing when Israel responds to their illegal weapons
The Russians are Scum,like the the Israelis......with those they think they can abuse,Chechens,Ukrainians,Georgians,Ingusetians......and Palestinians...............The Chechens only converted to Islam when they were force migrated to Khazakstan by Stalin,but returned to their homeland in the 1960's.

Your support of Putin is totally absurd and misguided,moreover your obsequious obsession with the Zionists likewise H.I.M.theliq

Now where have I supported Putin, how about a link to this alleged support.

Seems the magnificent is losing the plot and making things up again

Then your trying to make some kind of comment about the current Argentinian Pope is worthless, like most of your posts!

How many, in your highly educated(?) opinion, would you estimate he "eliminated"?

I would not know, but many catholics did take a hand in the mass murder of Jews and other undesireables
Phoenall,on another thread you asked me about the Chechens,they have become radicalised since the break up of the Soviet Union,and their demands for independence has been dashed........They Hate Putin and Russia basically after the invasion and desamation sic of Grozny and Chechnya.////// re the 10,000 years these Nakh People have inhabited this area the website below may help..they are an interesting people indeed.....steve...any more help? I am only a finger tip away.........Chechens - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I meant to tell you that near the bottom of the script it shows "Nakh" click on and the Time Line of their occupation in the Caucas sic Region they have lived.

And like all muslims they see the mass murder of innocents, mainly women and children, and then complain when the people who's lands they are trying to steal. The Russian people are hitting back and the muslims are bleating about how they are being treated. You know like the Palestinians are doing when Israel responds to their illegal weapons
The Russians are Scum,like the the Israelis......with those they think they can abuse,Chechens,Ukrainians,Georgians,Ingusetians......and Palestinians...............The Chechens only converted to Islam when they were force migrated to Khazakstan by Stalin,but returned to their homeland in the 1960's.

Your support of Putin is totally absurd and misguided,moreover your obsequious obsession with the Zionists likewise H.I.M.theliq

But you totally insulted and decryed the CHECHENS Phoney..steve You cannot have it both ways...You support the Russian...PERIOD

But you totally insulted and decryed the CHECHENS Phoney..steve You cannot have it both ways...You support the Russian...PERIOD

Just your warped islamonazi thought process that has you seeing this. I insult and decry all terrorist groups that target children and civilians deliberately. Like hamas, fatah, PLO, Hezbollah, AQ, IS and boko haram.

Now produce the post little boy or retract your false accusations

What really matters is what the American people and those that represent them in the House and Senate think!

Support for Israel runs extremely strong across both parties and an overwhelming majority of American public.

House UNANIMOUSLY Stands Up for Israel Against Hamas

US Senate Passes Bipartisan Resolution In Support of Israel

Senate Resolution Unanimously Welcomes Netanyahu - 02/28/2015

Gallup Poll: Seven in Ten Americans Continue To View Israel Favorably

New Poll Shows Strong American Support For Israel

Fuck Obama!
This isn´t wondering. Every wrong deed of Israel just results in a new pro-Zionist propaganda wave. One should think the people are smart enough to figure out that bombing civilians should be punished but Hamas makes it easy for the propaganda to avoid this inference.

The solution can only be the two state solution.

What really matters is what the American people and those that represent them in the House and Senate think!

Support for Israel runs extremely strong across both parties and an overwhelming majority of American public.

Fuck Obama!
This isn´t wondering. Every wrong deed of Israel just results in a new pro-Zionist propaganda wave. One should think the people are smart enough to figure out that bombing civilians should be punished but Hamas makes it easy for the propaganda to avoid this inference.

If Hamas wouldn't be doing what it is doing, there wouldn't be bombings so that Hamas animals could hide behind their civilians. Ever thought of that, lightbulb?

Fuck Obama!

If Hamas wouldn't be doing what it is doing, there wouldn't be bombings so that Hamas animals could hide behind their civilians. Ever thought of that, lightbulb?
Israel has destroyed civilians housing, factories, schools and mosques. Israel can end the conflict now by accepting a Palestine state.

Bleipriester, et al,

I don't think this is correct.

Israel has destroyed civilians housing, factories, schools and mosques. Israel can end the conflict now by accepting a Palestine state.[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

On nothing have the Arab Palestinians been more constant on these core idea. It is not just Israel that refuses a two-state solution:

2013: Policy of HAMAS: No recognition of the legitimacy of the occupation whatever; this is a principled position, political and moral, and therefore do not recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation of Palestine, and no recognition of "Israel" and the legitimacy of its presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long; and it will not be long, God willing. (Khaled Meshal)

1988: There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. (HAMAS Covenant)

1948: The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense. (Arab Higher Committee)

If the Arab Palestinians want peace, they have to demonstrate that it is not some feint or deception. When the Israelis disengaged in 2005 from Gaza, the Arab Palestinians did not honor that.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bleipriester, et al,

Israel has destroyed civilians housing, factories, schools and mosques. Israel can end the conflict now by accepting a Palestine state.
(COMMENT)

On nothing have the Arab Palestinians been more constant on these core idea. It is not just Israel that refuses a two-state solution:

2013: Policy of HAMAS: No recognition of the legitimacy of the occupation whatever; this is a principled position, political and moral, and therefore do not recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation of Palestine, and no recognition of "Israel" and the legitimacy of its presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long; and it will not be long, God willing. (Khaled Meshal)

1988: There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. (HAMAS Covenant)

1948: The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense. (Arab Higher Committee)

If the Arab Palestinians want peace, they have to demonstrate that it is not some feint or deception. When the Israelis disengaged in 2005 from Gaza, the Arab Palestinians did not honor that.

Most Respectfully,
R[/QUOTE]

1. Why should the occupied legitimize their own occupation?

2. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences have proven a waste of time.

3. The Christians and Muslims rightfully considered the establishment of a European colony in Palestine an act of aggression. What else could you call it?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Hamas is a shitty terror group. Nevertheless they recognized Israel in 2006, what resulted in an Israeli war on Gaza and Lebanon.
Climbdown as Hamas agrees to Israeli state World news The Guardian

Fuck Obama!

Israel has destroyed nothing of the sort it was hamas the destroyed them when they used them to launch illegal rockets at Israel. Israel has already recognised the Palestinian state and the conflict still rages on, I wonder why hamas wont recognise Israel's right to exist

Bleipriester, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

2. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences have proven a waste of time.

3. The Christians and Muslims rightfully considered the establishment of a European colony in Palestine an act of aggression. What else could you call it?[/QUOTE]

Then what are you doing colonising America, pack your bags and leave now

Correct because islam is always right

The Jews right to a homeland that you want to remove from them. You forget that the arab muslims were given 78% of Palestine and still wanted more

Bleipriester, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

3. The Christians and Muslims rightfully considered the establishment of a European colony in Palestine an act of aggression. What else could you call it?

Then what are you doing colonising America, pack your bags and leave now

Correct because islam is always right

The Jews right to a homeland that you want to remove from them. You forget that the arab muslims were given 78% of Palestine and still wanted more[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Hamas is a shitty terror group. Nevertheless they recognized Israel in 2006, what resulted in an Israeli war on Gaza and Lebanon.

And tore it up as soon as they came into power, and went back to their charter that demands the complete destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews and Christians

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You're very naive, its a trick they've used many times before. They'll rearm and come back again. Hamas will loose its reason to exist without its stated goal of destroying the Jewish state. The outside funding and sponsors will dry up.

Fuck Obama!

Israel has destroyed nothing of the sort it was hamas the destroyed them when they used them to launch illegal rockets at Israel. Israel has already recognised the Palestinian state and the conflict still rages on, I wonder why hamas wont recognise Israel's right to exist
Neither is Hamas able to launch rockets from thousands of civilians buildings that were destroyed last year nor did Israel ever recognize Palestine.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You're very naive, its a trick they've used many times before. They'll rearm and come back again. Hamas will loose its reason to exist without its stated goal of destroying the Jewish state. The outside funding and sponsors will dry up.
Nope. It was the first time. Israel required its recognition as condition for two-state talks.

A lot of support comes from jews themselves and Evangelicals. Also any politician support for Israel is due to the fact being anti Israel is political suicide.

Its not so much people are pro Israel is they believe all the anti muslim propaganda put out by Fox news and Israel.
Bullshit. That is Islamist propaganda put out by MSNBC and CNN. The laughingstocks of the cable news world. Anybody who would support Hamas, ought to be arrested and tarred and feathered. You support Hamas ? You're a traitor and here's what you get >>

tar_feathers.jpg

And how in the US do you see it? Yes you need Fox and Israel to tell you.
Fox has high ratings. The left stations are in the sewer. They have no balance. All liberal. Pure propaganda. In contrast, Fox has conservatives + MANY liberals. That's why Fox gets good ratings and is respected. :biggrin:

Eisenhower and Montgomery destroyed civilians housing, factories, schools and mosques, and churches, when they carpet bombed German cities for 4 years. And when the Japs refused to surrender, they got nuked. In war, You do what the scumbucket bad guys force you to do, to EXTERMINATE them. That's what needs to happen to Hamas. The Israelis have been too soft on them. The correct solution is 100% obliteration of everything Islamic. As long as Islam exists, there will be murderous, filthy jihad.

Eisenhower and Montgomery destroyed civilians housing, factories, schools and mosques, and churches, when they carpet bombed German cities for 4 years. And when the Japs refused to surrender, they got nuked. In war, You do what the scumbucket bad guys force you to do, to EXTERMINATE them. That's what needs to happen to Hamas. The Israelis have been too soft on them. The correct solution is 100% obliteration of everything Islamic. As long as Islam exists, there will be murderous, filthy jihad.
Nonsense. The terror bombing on Germany´s and Japan´s civilians had no effect on the war but only unified the people and bolstered propaganda. In fact, the Technische Nothilfe (Technical Relief) recovered broken railways and main streets within hours.

In Gaza, targeting civilians did not defeat Hamas so far and never will. You can burn the soil but the mole doesn´t care.

Forum List

Back