"A fathers love is blind"?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Somehow the article title sounds as if it was positive, or good, "that his love is blind and that he never asked why she was black". I dont think it is good that he was cheated on. To me it is nothing to cheer for. It seems the news cheer for it.

152027006_1638923456303347_5465600128801379346_o.jpg

There are been instances where a child is born having two white parents/grandparents/ggparents etc. all white skin and is child born dark skin, and the opposite situation (both black parents and grandparents all black and white, blue eyed blond child born). Rare occurence but it happens. They have better testing now to see back farther in time for heredity links than what was available for that time period of article. Could have been that was his child but without DNA testing I guess it will remain unknown.

Somehow the article title sounds as if it was positive, or good, "that his love is blind and that he never asked why she was black". I dont think it is good that he was cheated on. To me it is nothing to cheer for. It seems the news cheer for it.
It is not good that he was cheated on. But the love in the father's heart was good. Unconditional love is true love. I suspect he knew some wasn't quite right, but loved his wife and daughter anyway.

152027006_1638923456303347_5465600128801379346_o.jpg
dude was a true pussy

Had I been that poor man, now deceased, that was cheated blind by the wife, I would have divorced her on the spot.

Color doesn't matter, the cheating on her part does.

But that's me.

Forum List

Back