A fetus is not alive? Waaah?

Yo, Shit Gun fellatio freak.......YOU were the one that said "I'm as abrasive as 1,000 grit sandpaper", and in that little rant, you were trying to imply that you were abrasive.

Now........if you're smooth as glass (which I kinda think your nether regions are as well), then wouldn't that discount what you'd just said.

Try again moron. It's kinda fun to watch you post like an asshole and think that you're being intelligent.

and, AGAIN, is 1k grit NOT abrasive?

:rofl:

You DO realize that even polished surfaces are not glass smooth, eh? Woodshop, indeed!

Go ahead and answer the question, dude... I mean, you DID take WOOD SHOP!

:clap2:
:cool:

Ya know douchebag, you know about as much about sandpaper as you do about life.

Which is to say, zip point squat.

And yes, you CAN sand mahogany, cherry, oak or maple to a glass smooth polish.

Generally with 1,000 grit sandpaper.

So then is it ABRASION or MAGIC that causes 1k grit sandpaper to polish mahogony, cherry, oak and maple?

poor stupid deckhand....

Like I said idiot.......if you were going for the abrasive reference, you should have used a lower number.

Not my fault you're stupid.

Like I said idiot.......if you were going for the abrasive reference, you should have used a lower number.

I used the specific grit that I meant to use. Again, don't let your bleeding pussy stain the carpet just because you didn't catch the reference.

I take it that you are a giant pussy unwilling to admit that, yes, even 1k grit functions by abrasion?

I used the specific grit that I meant to use. Again, don't let your bleeding pussy stain the carpet just because you didn't catch the reference.

I take it that you are a giant pussy unwilling to admit that, yes, even 1k grit functions by abrasion?

And, I take it you are a giant loser that is unwilling to admit that they'd fucked up.

Keep spinning Shit Gun........you may get it yet.

Soggy can't even admit that a half-abortion isn't a viable option. You really think you'll ever get him to admit that he fucked up his lame sandpaper reference?

:lol:

And, I take it you are a giant loser that is unwilling to admit that they'd fucked up.

Keep spinning Shit Gun........you may get it yet.

I didn't fuck up. I used the exact reference that would convey exactly what I meant to suggest.

I mean, I realize that you are only hopping on this bandwagon because I've thoroughly kicked the shit out of you elsewhere but the longer you refuse to admit that, in fact, 1k grit does INDEED use abrasion the longer I get to keep having fun at your expense.

Soggy can't even admit that a half-abortion isn't a viable option. You really think you'll ever get him to admit that he fucked up his lame sandpaper reference?

I guess I can always ask you the same question, dude... is it MAGIC or ABRASION that causes 1k grit paper to function?

And, truly, from the guy who uses the half abortion strawman to avoid the OP premise of my abortion compromise do you really think you should leap back into this fray?

Ps, feel free to comb my words and tell me what I REALLY meant to use tomorrow! :rofl:

:clap2:

I said I was as sharp as a marble you stupid cocksheath. And any dipshit can tell I meant the sharp corner of a marble countertop. Go ahead and try to tell me again what I meant to say. :thup:

True story.

Well then, I stand corrected.

When all else fails PULL A RAVI, eh?

next thing you know you'll be insisting that popularity polls trump original posts!

:thup:

Again, feel free to let me know what I ACTUALLY meant to say tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to seeing what I really meant!

I thought you'd win that poll, soggy...I really did. If it makes you feel better I'll find it and vote for you. :eusa_angel:

I thought you'd win that poll, soggy...I really did. If it makes you feel better I'll find it and vote for you. :eusa_angel:

Oh im not sweating it. Mani's polls are notoriously insignificant. Besides, it pretty much proved my point about the nature of the popularity contest that you seem to think you are catwalking on.

what I DID find hilarious, however, was Mani's tail-tucked disappearance after he suggested I voted for myself and I challenged him to bet his rep on it. TOTAL silence after that.

classic, really.

Oh im not sweating it. Mani's polls are notoriously insignificant. Besides, it pretty much proved my point about the nature of the popularity contest that you seem to think you are catwalking on.

what I DID find hilarious, however, was Mani's tail-tucked disappearance after he suggested I voted for myself and I challenged him to bet his rep on it. TOTAL silence after that.

classic, really.
Well...if you're sure. Because I really don't like seeing you hurt.

I think the issue is less "is the fetus alive" (because, of course it's alive). but we terminate life all the time for various reasons. so the real issue is ... is this the type of life that people should make their own moral judgments about terminating?

but i am wondering why you seem to be obsessing about reproductive choice right now.

A fetus is not alive in the same sense as a living, breathing person...it is alive in the same sense as a sperm, or a finger, or a toe...though it does have greater potential to become a living, breathing human than the other three do...as of now, anyway.

Yeah a finger and toe doesn't have a brain, heart, nervous system and etc as a fetus but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. If we don't classify a fetus as nothing more than an appendage, we can easily justify killing it...right?

Yeah a finger and toe doesn't have a brain, heart, nervous system and etc as a fetus but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. If we don't classify a fetus as nothing more than an appendage, we can easily justify killing it...right?

Then we must return to our original question! Various other animals possess brains, hearts, nervous systems and the rest, and more than that, a greater awareness of their existence and surroundings (and a greater capacity to feel pain), than a human fetus. By what ethical standard are they then of lesser moral value than a fetus?

Well, that was a fascinating read. Good to know the Fuzzy Thought Brigade is still alive and kicking out there somewhere.

You'd think for a bunch of people who claim to worship the great god Science so much, leftists would at least attempt to be scientific in their discussions of scientific matters, instead of just making shit up as they go along.

We can argue forever about:
when life begins,
When life is "Viable"
Relative values of different kinds of life, at different stages.
The problem is not that abortion is legal, IMO that is a symptom

Why is it legal? Because some people wanted it to be legal.
Why did they want it to be legal? Because people want to avoid the responsibility of raising children.
Why do they want to avoid responsibility? It is universal in human nature to want to avoid responsibility.
Why do all humans want to avoid responsibility? There is no answer to this why question, it is just an underlying fact that humans strive to avoid responsibility.

But the Bible illuminates this further:
For all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Like sheep we have all gone astray.:(

It takes a heart of stone to have your own child ripped out of your womb and thrown into a waste basket. But Jesus says:

Ez 11:19 *And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh;
20 *that they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Isaiah 55:7 *let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return unto Jehovah, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.:eusa_pray:

God forgive us for a generation of 50 million abortions...:eusa_pray:

Then we must return to our original question! Various other animals possess brains, hearts, nervous systems and the rest, and more than that, a greater awareness of their existence and surroundings (and a greater capacity to feel pain), than a human fetus. By what ethical standard are they then of lesser moral value than a fetus?

The one that says humanity trumps animals.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back