A fetus is not alive? Waaah?

Yeah.........and apparently Soggy Shit Gun didn't learn much.

He thinks 1,000 grit sandpaper is abrasive. Guess he didn't work with his hands other than to beat himself, and others, off.

Soggy is a frat boy? That explains a lot.

oh now Ravikinis.. just because the mere mention of my name makes your pussy wet doesn't mean that you have to start Pulling A Ravi...

Yeah.........and apparently Soggy Shit Gun didn't learn much.

He thinks 1,000 grit sandpaper is abrasive. Guess he didn't work with his hands other than to beat himself, and others, off.

Polishing is the process of creating a smooth and shiny surface by rubbing it or using a chemical action, leaving a surface with significant specular reflection and minimal diffuse reflection.[1] When the surface is magnified thousands of times, it usually looks like mountains and valleys. By repeated abrasion, those "mountains" are worn down until they are flat or just small "hills." The process of polishing with abrasives starts with coarse ones and graduates to fine ones.

Polishing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, I guess we see why you had to go into the navy rather than enroll in college...

:lol:

Hey moron.......I'm not the one that said 1,000 grit sandpaper was abrasive.

You did ya fucking 'tard.

Praytel, genius... how does 1k grit polish?

I'll wait.

:rofl:

Grit sizes

Grit size refers to the size of the particles of abrading materials embedded in the sandpaper. A number of different standards have been established for grit size. These standards establish not only the average grit size, but also the allowable variation from the average. The two most common are the United States CAMI (Coated Abrasive Manufacturers Institute, now part of the Unified Abrasives Manufacturers' Association) and the European FEPA (Federation of European Producers of Abrasives) "P" grade. The FEPA system is the same as the ISO 6344 standard. Other systems used in sandpaper include the Japan Industrial Standards Committee (JIS), the micron grade (generally used for very fine grits). The "ought" system was used in the past in the United States. Also, cheaper sandpapers sometimes are sold with nomenclature such as "Coarse", "Medium" and "Fine", but it is not clear to what standards these names refer.

[edit] Grit size table

The following table, compiled from the references at the bottom, compares the CAMI and "P" designations with the average grit size in micrometres (µm).

Sandpaper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The higher the grit number (1,000), the smoother it will sand something.

If you wanna make the statement you did before (I'm as abrasive as 1,000 grit sandpaper), then it means you're actually smooth.

Ya wanted to go the other way in the numbering system idiot.

Are all frat boys as stupid as you Shit Gun?

And yes, I took wood shop, as well as can make anything.

Hey moron.......I'm not the one that said 1,000 grit sandpaper was abrasive.

You did ya fucking 'tard.

I'll wait.

Grit sizes

Grit size refers to the size of the particles of abrading materials embedded in the sandpaper. A number of different standards have been established for grit size. These standards establish not only the average grit size, but also the allowable variation from the average. The two most common are the United States CAMI (Coated Abrasive Manufacturers Institute, now part of the Unified Abrasives Manufacturers' Association) and the European FEPA (Federation of European Producers of Abrasives) "P" grade. The FEPA system is the same as the ISO 6344 standard. Other systems used in sandpaper include the Japan Industrial Standards Committee (JIS), the micron grade (generally used for very fine grits). The "ought" system was used in the past in the United States. Also, cheaper sandpapers sometimes are sold with nomenclature such as "Coarse", "Medium" and "Fine", but it is not clear to what standards these names refer.

[edit] Grit size table

The following table, compiled from the references at the bottom, compares the CAMI and "P" designations with the average grit size in micrometres (µm).

If you wanna make the statement you did before (I'm as abrasive as 1,000 grit sandpaper), then it means you're actually smooth.

Of COURSE I'm smooth, stupid. Does it look like I have any problems fending off little bitches like you? So, AGAIN, IS 1K GRIT NOT ABRASIVE?

I don't need your input on the allusions I make, dude. If you are too stupid to catch what I have implied then such is your own failure.

So basically, soggy believes he is as abrasive as toothpaste. Yeah, we believe your spin. :lol:

It doesn't shock me that you'd discount the usefulness of toothpaste, ravi. I have no doubt that it takes a special grill to maintain the fast food regiment that your thighs require.

:lol:

Soggy is a frat boy? That explains a lot.

oh now Ravikinis.. just because the mere mention of my name makes your pussy wet doesn't mean that you have to start Pulling A Ravi...
lol, you've spent days here on this thread about me, mental midget.

Are you kidding me? Shall I point out what brought you BACK to this thread, ravikins? I don't see anyone holding a sack of double cheeseburgers.

:eusa_angel:

lol, you've spent days here on this thread about me, mental midget.

Are you kidding me? Shall I point out what brought you BACK to this thread, ravikins? I don't see anyone holding a sack of double cheeseburgers.

:eusa_angel:
Sure soggy, go right ahead.

post #242

and I QUOTE

"Soggy is (my pussy is so wet) a frat boy? That (Dammit, i'm out of D cell batteries!) explains a lot."

I'll wait.

Grit sizes

[edit] Grit size table

Of COURSE I'm smooth, stupid. Does it look like I have any problems fending off little bitches like you? So, AGAIN, IS 1K GRIT NOT ABRASIVE?

I don't need your input on the allusions I make, dude. If you are too stupid to catch what I have implied then such is your own failure.

Yo, Shit Gun fellatio freak.......YOU were the one that said "I'm as abrasive as 1,000 grit sandpaper", and in that little rant, you were trying to imply that you were abrasive.

Now........if you're smooth as glass (which I kinda think your nether regions are as well), then wouldn't that discount what you'd just said.

Try again moron. It's kinda fun to watch you post like an asshole and think that you're being intelligent.

Yo, Shit Gun fellatio freak.......YOU were the one that said "I'm as abrasive as 1,000 grit sandpaper", and in that little rant, you were trying to imply that you were abrasive.

Now........if you're smooth as glass (which I kinda think your nether regions are as well), then wouldn't that discount what you'd just said.

Try again moron. It's kinda fun to watch you post like an asshole and think that you're being intelligent.

and, AGAIN, is 1k grit NOT abrasive?

You DO realize that even polished surfaces are not glass smooth, eh? Woodshop, indeed!

Go ahead and answer the question, dude... I mean, you DID take WOOD SHOP!

:clap2:
:cool:

1,000 grit is nowhere near as abrasive as 50.

You should have gone that number or lower.

Keep trying ya mental midget. Maybe one day you'll graduate to big boy pants, of course, after your second testicle drops.

and, AGAIN, is 1k grit NOT abrasive?

You DO realize that even polished surfaces are not glass smooth, eh? Woodshop, indeed!

Go ahead and answer the question, dude... I mean, you DID take WOOD SHOP!

:clap2:
:cool:

Ya know douchebag, you know about as much about sandpaper as you do about life.

Which is to say, zip point squat.

And yes, you CAN sand mahogany, cherry, oak or maple to a glass smooth polish.

Generally with 1,000 grit sandpaper.

1,000 grit is nowhere near as abrasive as 50.

You should have gone that number or lower.

Keep trying ya mental midget. Maybe one day you'll graduate to big boy pants, of course, after your second testicle drops.

Quote me where I suggesting 1k grit was MORE abrasive than 50...

I'll wait, ya gay little dwarf...

and, dude.. STOP lusting over my beanbag, yo. NO MEANS NO, remember?

Forum List

Back