A Few Sentences that Explain Why Obamanomics doesn't Work

Except for having to stop for red lights and obey no smoking signs, the OP is right, Americans will not accept forced behavior. That's why America has so few laws and so few courts. We also know that Nations that have health care have forced behavior and the people suffer.

You must be joking. The government ads 80,000 pages to the federal register every year. It's virtually impossible to get through your day without breaking at least a dozen laws.

As usual, Limbaugh is being very disingenuous. Everything he said in that quote can apply to Republicans as well. But he won't admit that.

Limpballs is a bloated, fat, hedonistic narcissistic asshole. That's the nicest thing I can think of to say about him. I bet he has hemorrhoids the size of golf balls.

%7B8b7420c5-144a-441a-87a2-6c477ab3e48b%7D449064.jpg

It really stings when someone tells the truth about you and your ilk, doesn't it?

Obamanomics' reason for failure summed up in one sentence:

"There is no such thing as a free lunch." -Milton Friedman.

[
Limpballs is a bloated, fat, hedonistic narcissistic asshole. That's the nicest thing I can think of to say about him. I bet he has hemorrhoids the size of golf balls.

Hey bigtalk. Let's compare his annual salary to yours. HAHAHA. Defeating loony libs is so easy.

Except for having to stop for red lights and obey no smoking signs, the OP is right, Americans will not accept forced behavior. That's why America has so few laws and so few courts. We also know that Nations that have health care have forced behavior and the people suffer.

You must be joking. The government ads 80,000 pages to the federal register every year. It's virtually impossible to get through your day without breaking at least a dozen laws.

Of course I'm joking, we have plenty of forced behavior, and we even have forced behavior for those that penalize us for misbehavior. Will we ever go back to that period when America had five million people and behavior was not so forced?

[

Hey bigtalk. Let's compare his annual salary to yours. HAHAHA. Defeating loony libs is so easy.

Indeed. I really can't understand those studies saying libs have a higher IQ. It just seems ridiculous.

[

Indeed. I really can't understand those studies saying libs have a higher IQ. It just seems ridiculous.

Those studies are done by libs.

Forum List

Back