A few things that need to be done to start fixing this country

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
1, we need to get rid of the jew bastards that are controlling our financial institutions
2. We need to recognize the fact that black children hit a certain age and by nature become violent
3. We need to build the wall and get rid of the illegals
4. we need to get black people up to speed when it comes to being on time, no more black peoples time

Then we can start working on getting things back under control.

1, we need to get rid of the jew bastards that are controlling our financial institutions
2. We need to recognize the fact that black children hit a certain age and by nature become violent
4. we need to get black people up to speed when it comes to being on time, no more black peoples time

How very white and christian of you, a trump supporter no doubt

:anj_stfu::asshole:

I am white and Unitarian and I was insulted by you comparing him or her to me!

What a great idea. Lets put all the white, Christian, cis-gendered, hypermasculine, "traditional values" people together in one place and give them their own country. Take your guns with you.

Then the rest of Americans can work on becoming more like Canada. :bye1:

not sure why the animosity here about these comments.
They all came from Hillary Clinton over the last few (15) years.
They MUST be ok to repeat. couldn't be anything racist about any of this.

The cleaners called.....Your pointed hood is washed and ironed and ready for pickup.

the "uni-god" has informed me that you have insulted
him/her/it and he sentences you to life without tacos,
bagels, and fried chicken

I personally can do without the tacos or bagels, however the lack of fried chicken might be an issue for me.

I personally can do without the tacos or bagels, however the lack of fried chicken might be an issue for me.

"unigod" says-----YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING

1, we need to get rid of those who have problems with da joos
2. We need to recognize the fact that all children can reach great levels of admiration and accomplishment
3. We need to build the wall of opposition to people like the OP

Then we can start working on getting all Americans back on pace

1, we need to get rid of those who have problems with da joos
2. We need to recognize the fact that all children can reach great levels of admiration and accomplishment
3. We need to build the wall of opposition to people like the OP

Then we can start working on getting all Americans back on pace
considering everything I posted up there came from hillary, I then can conclude that you wish to build the wall of opposition against her instead? after all, she is running for an office that she could actually act on these things, Me? I spout off on a message board and my words fall to the wayside in a day or so, if that long.
How can you support hillary with all the nasty racist things she says?

Forum List

Back