A good chunk of FOREIGNERS spread misinformation on this very board. Where's the ban from USMB?

We just indicted 12 Russian trolls for trolling so why is the very same shit tolerated on this very board?

Hmmm
Like I was told there is no rule against lying. But it looks two me like one of the trolls is asking you who they are on the second post.
I can't see post 2. I put trolls, liars & foreigners on ignore

We just indicted 12 Russian trolls for trolling so why is the very same shit tolerated on this very board?

Hmmm
Because the bulk of these Russian indictments are trash. They are accused of doing exactly what each, and everyone of us have done on this very board. Created a false name, and spread our political viewpoint... Mueller needed something “Russian” to prolong him milking this cash cow of an investigation for himself, and his friends.
Fake news, huh?
Well, I believe him and I do not take kindly to the Russians' espionage in our country. It amazes me that anyone is dismissing it as a nothing burger.
I got news for you “Old Lady”... The Russians have attempted to interfere in our elections, in any way possible, since the end of WW2. Not “fake news”. “Old news”... The investigation was about collusion. Not interference. Interference was a foregone conclusion, and has been for a very long time. Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. But, for me... I choose the truth.And the truth is Mueller is raping our coffers for all they’re worth. And making his buddies rich along the way. While you butthurt Democrats cheer him on. Useful idiots indeed...
I'm told by people who ought to know that the Russian involvement in this past election is far beyond anything they have done before. The hacks were beyond acceptable, imo. It is the equivalent of breaking into the DNC and stealing file cabinets worth of stuff. Sound familiar? We got rid of a President for that, and he was one of US.
The real cyber threat is China but let's focus on some Russian internet trolls...
Our democratic process means something to me. I do wish there was something we could do to stop cyber theft--maybe there is and we just aren't going to know about it--but let's not lose focus here. One bad guy at a time.

Hmmm
Because the bulk of these Russian indictments are trash. They are accused of doing exactly what each, and everyone of us have done on this very board. Created a false name, and spread our political viewpoint... Mueller needed something “Russian” to prolong him milking this cash cow of an investigation for himself, and his friends.
Fake news, huh?
Well, I believe him and I do not take kindly to the Russians' espionage in our country. It amazes me that anyone is dismissing it as a nothing burger.

Making political statements on the internet can hardly be classified as espionage. Even if you use bot accounts to express your views.
Read the indictments.
I listened to the press conference live. While I admit there are some monetary crimes in there ultimately that is not What this expedition is about. It's what he could prove.
Trying to charge a foreigner for posting on Facebook would be laughable.
At the end of the day this indictment will change NOTHING
Why? Because the President is going to continue to ignore what happened?

Fake news, huh?
I got news for you “Old Lady”... The Russians have attempted to interfere in our elections, in any way possible, since the end of WW2. Not “fake news”. “Old news”... The investigation was about collusion. Not interference. Interference was a foregone conclusion, and has been for a very long time. Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. But, for me... I choose the truth.And the truth is Mueller is raping our coffers for all they’re worth. And making his buddies rich along the way. While you butthurt Democrats cheer him on. Useful idiots indeed...
I'm told by people who ought to know that the Russian involvement in this past election is far beyond anything they have done before. The hacks were beyond acceptable, imo. It is the equivalent of breaking into the DNC and stealing file cabinets worth of stuff. Sound familiar? We got rid of a President for that, and he was one of US.
The real cyber threat is China but let's focus on some Russian internet trolls...
Our democratic process means something to me. I do wish there was something we could do to stop cyber theft--maybe there is and we just aren't going to know about it--but let's not lose focus here. One bad guy at a time.
You keep talking about theft. So I’ll indulge your distraction from your lost original position... what was stolen, and how...?

Hmmm
Fake news, huh?

Making political statements on the internet can hardly be classified as espionage. Even if you use bot accounts to express your views.
Read the indictments.

I've seen the indictments. Mueller and them can frame this shit any way they want, and they can point out how the Russians falsified their identities to do what they did, but ultimately, the only thing they did -to- the election is say stuff in a global, public forum while claiming to be US journalists.

Fake news, huh?

Read the indictments.
I listened to the press conference live. While I admit there are some monetary crimes in there ultimately that is not What this expedition is about. It's what he could prove.
He's not ignoring it as any fool can see. What he has not done is what jughead does and call for more bullshit laws that will do nothing. Not one of you so called patriots can tell me how any law will stop a madman bent on killing! Not one of you, but you do call for "sensible laws" but somehow you just never get around to telling anyone what those laws are.

Hmmm
Fake news, huh?

Read the indictments.

I've seen the indictments. Mueller and them can frame this shit any way they want, and they can point out how the Russians falsified their identities to do what they did, but ultimately, the only thing they did -to- the election is say stuff in a global, public forum while claiming to be US journalists.
And he can't touch them either.

Hmmm
Fake news, huh?

Fake news, huh?
Really!? If the breech were so egregious why does the DNC, to this day, refuse to turnover its servers to the FBI for investigation? Must be pretty serious...
It was outright theft. You can throw whatever dust in the air you want. Why is that alright with you?

Sure, if their shit got hacked and info got stolen, that was theft. However, the ONLY evidence that we have that it was the Russians who hacked the DNC servers is the say-so of the DNC. The same DNC that just fixed their own fucking primary, so please find it in your heart to forgive me if I don't take their word as gospel at this point.

I’d love it if this place displayed the country of origin of the posters .

I’d bet some of the mods are strait out of Moscow .

I saw Goody Coyote with the Putin! She wrote her name in his book!

Fake news, huh?
Really!? If the breech were so egregious why does the DNC, to this day, refuse to turnover its servers to the FBI for investigation? Must be pretty serious...
It was outright theft. You can throw whatever dust in the air you want. Why is that alright with you?
It still is theft. Of money, investigating what we already know. You keep shifting the focus of the topic. It’s at that point you should rethink the basis of your position. It’s only difficult if your a partisan hack...
I already told you, I believe the intelligence agencies that say this is well beyond anything they've done before and I don't take kindly to their hacking and then leaking the information out during the campaign. If Russia has done anything like this before, I didn't hear about it. I doubt if you have either.

You don't believe the intelligence agencies and you seem to think this is SOP since 1945. We disagree.

It would seem that conservative people on this board have a hard time with reality and fantasy. I wish you people well in la la land.

As long as they have their guns their as good as a pig in mud and really care for nothing else.

It still is theft. Of money, investigating what we already know. You keep shifting the focus of the topic. It’s at that point you should rethink the basis of your position. It’s only difficult if your a partisan hack...
I already told you, I believe the intelligence agencies that say this is well beyond anything they've done before and I don't take kindly to their hacking and then leaking the information out during the campaign. If Russia has done anything like this before, I didn't hear about it. I doubt if you have either.

You don't believe the intelligence agencies and you seem to think this is SOP since 1945. We disagree.

When the intelligence agencies haven't actually been allowed to examine the DNC server and are basing their opinion purely on the word of a political party, then yes, I find their opinion to be dubious.

Just like you found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq story to be dubious. Don't go born-again-CIA-worshipper just because the guys currently in the crosshairs of the intelligence machine is someone you don't like, you know good and God damn well that you don't trust those shit heads either.

Fake news, huh?

Read the indictments.
He's not ignoring it as any fool can see. What he has not done is what jughead does and call for more bullshit laws that will do nothing. Not one of you so called patriots can tell me how any law will stop a madman bent on killing! Not one of you, but you do call for "sensible laws" but somehow you just never get around to telling anyone what those laws are.
This is the Russia indictment thread. Gun control thread is down the hall.

Read the indictments.
Same thing. More leftist babbling.

When the intelligence agencies haven't actually been allowed to examine the DNC server and are basing their opinion purely on the word of a political party, then yes, I find their opinion to be dubious.

Just like you found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq story to be dubious. Don't go born-again-CIA-worshipper just because the guys currently in the crosshairs of the intelligence machine is someone you don't like, you know good and God damn well that you don't trust those shit heads either.
Thanks for telling me who I trust. It's so helpful.

Link the quote that states “this is well beyond the point of anything they’ve done before...” don’t worry... we’ll wait...
What you doubt matters not. What can you show us to support your position? Again you’re just stringing the conversation afield because you can’t substantiate a single position,or statement you’ve made in this thread, beyond your discontent with the outcome of the election.

Read the indictments.
Same thing. More leftist babbling.
Whatever

Forum List

Back