A growing number of Americans blame Trump for shutdown: Reuters-Ipsos poll

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Amazingly it appears an increasing number of Americans have finally realized running with the 45 devil is not a MAGA hyped up success but a deplorable failure on one's part. When it comes to this demagogue and tyrant putting the lives of Americans and their children at risk trying to extort money from Congress and the tax payer, it appears there are them who have had enough of being kissers of this maniac at finally rebuking this terrorist and felon. There are many ways to make America great again and one main approach is to give this fake so-called president who is no friend of America or humanity the boot!

Meh, the same people tried to convince us that "Trump has no path to the White House"

Amazingly it appears an increasing number of Americans have finally realized running with the 45 devil is not a MAGA hyped up success but a deplorable failure on one's part. When it comes to this demagogue and tyrant putting the lives of Americans and their children at risk trying to extort money from Congress and the tax payer, it appears there are them who have had enough of being kissers of this maniac at finally rebuking this terrorist and felon. There are many ways to make America great again and one main approach is to give this fake so-called president who is no friend of America or humanity the boot!

Let me guess....at least half of them don't even know why there is a shutdown?

or don't care after getting conned with all that hate and ignorance tRump fed them. Unfortunately for many of them, they will never change because their hate and ignorance has consumed their soul.

Well he did say on national tv that the shutdown was all on him .

or don't care after getting conned with all that hate and ignorance tRump fed them. Unfortunately for many of them, they will never change because their hate and ignorance has consumed their soul.

I'd guess half doesn't know why there is a shutdown, the other half didn't know there is a shutdown.

Yeah?
So what. I support it.
Keep er shut down until a real budget is passed without one more damn continuing resolution.
A bill that Potus will sign. Period.

Yeah?
So what. I support it.
Keep er shut down until a real budget is passed without one more damn continuing resolution.

That’s not how things are supposed to work.

Trump didn’t seem to mind raising the debt ceiling the day after his tax cut passed.

Yeah?
So what. I support it.

Trump didn’t seem to mind raising the debt ceiling the day after his tax cut passed.
Exactly why we need a budget.

Glad you agree.

Yeah?
So what. I support it.

Glad you agree.

Except that’s not why he’s shutting stuff down . You are just making up shit now .

Yeah?
So what. I support it.

Glad you agree.

Except that’s not why he’s shutting stuff down . You are just making up shit now .
Still don't get it do you.
I don't care the reason why or who to blame.
Send a bill Potus will sign or STFU.

Meh, the same people tried to convince us that "Trump has no path to the White House"

Who said Trump had no path and when?

I always (after a certain amount of GOP primaries that thinned the herd) said Trump had a path but it was unlikely unless...

Please Frank, take a few deep breaths and remember what it was like when you used to think before you hit "POST REPLY"

Not many people would give two shits for what you think

and you are full of shit

you care. you care all too much

5715-1546910918-8d151cc7a24e8836ea9ae0fb20b1dfa9.jpg

and you are full of shit

Enjoy the shutdown cupcake.
No sweat off my nuts, but apparently yours as you felt a need to create a thread about it.

You folks really need to work on the memes. Consult the CPU at NPC headquarters.

and you are full of shit

No sweat off my nuts, but apparently yours as you felt a need to create a thread about it.

You folks really need to work on the memes. Consult the CPU at NPC headquarters.
You are in serious need of an intervention. I did not create the thread

and you are full of shit

You are in serious need of an intervention. I did not create the thread
All you socks look alike to me.

It sure looks like the wind has left the Trumper's sails

Let’s see 99% of the news is anti trump lol so if they reported the news correctly it would be 99% in trumps favor

Forum List

Back