A gun control proposal

The argument is gun control. It is a side issue if it works or not becasue it is very relative. Try to focus on what the Supreme Law of the land is.

Gun control can work. Thats the point. Whether or not we can constitutionally enact any laws is another point, but that doesn't mean it can't work. Because it can.

Not here

It hasn't worked here. I agree.

But it can work, and THAT is the point.

No, it can't.

Shame reality disagrees with you.
Where has gun control worked, retard?

How about a real conversation about the gun issue .

Here's what I think .

Background Checks, no private sale or gun show loopholes . Gun registration so we can follow the gun and prevent straw purchases. Local gun licenses thru the police Those things would help keep guns away from criminals and kooks . That's the majority of the gun problem.

In return . The law abiding can buy all the guns they want . U can only shoot 2 at a time at best . U want a 20 round clip, go ahead and have a party . License to carry, ok with me .

What's the down side ?
Since most murders are performed by atheists and Muslims, we could put tighter controls on them.

The people doing the shooting and killing arent deterred from the laws on the books. Hasnt this point been made often enough that you get it yet? Or are you one of those stupid ones?

So why are the laws in every other 1st world country working?

Let me guess, America is the only country with criminals?
Who says they're working? Europe still experiences mass shootings, as Brevers in Sweden showed. But those countries never had crime rates like the US did, even before the laws were passed.

Pick a country and we can compare stats. Pick any 1st world country....I know you'll be tempted to pick some 3rd world shit hole and run away.
Violent crime is higher in England Germany and Italy and Canada then the US. They choose to beat people rape people and rob them rather then kill them like our gangs do.

Link?

It's weird how you guys are experts on the stats and yet never provide your sources.
Already linked to it in dozens of other threads about gun control. It is available on the internet, the fact you are to STUPID to do background work is all the evidence I need to know you are not worth the time to respond to.

Found a pic of RDD:
running-away.gif

Who says they're working? Europe still experiences mass shootings, as Brevers in Sweden showed. But those countries never had crime rates like the US did, even before the laws were passed.

Pick a country and we can compare stats. Pick any 1st world country....I know you'll be tempted to pick some 3rd world shit hole and run away.
Violent crime is higher in England Germany and Italy and Canada then the US. They choose to beat people rape people and rob them rather then kill them like our gangs do.

Link?

It's weird how you guys are experts on the stats and yet never provide your sources.
Already linked to it in dozens of other threads about gun control. It is available on the internet, the fact you are to STUPID to do background work is all the evidence I need to know you are not worth the time to respond to.

Yet you just responded to me...

hmmm

Link?

He's not stupid.

He knows if he looked it up, it would prove him wrong...

Why would he look up info that would do that?

Here's what I think .

Background Checks, no private sale or gun show loopholes . Gun registration so we can follow the gun and prevent straw purchases. Local gun licenses thru the police Those things would help keep guns away from criminals and kooks . That's the majority of the gun problem.

In return . The law abiding can buy all the guns they want . U can only shoot 2 at a time at best . U want a 20 round clip, go ahead and have a party . License to carry, ok with me .

What's the down side ?
Since most murders are performed by atheists and Muslims, we could put tighter controls on them.

Thats true and most rapes and child abductions are committed by Christians.

It sure is fun to just make shit up. I really should register as a Republican.

Here's what I think .

What's the down side ?
Keep everything the same as they are federally, just ENFORCE them and PUNISH them accordingly... Most violent crimes are committed by repeat offenders.

Any more laws are a waste of time and money this country does not have... The country is beyond broke and has run out of time. This petty crap needs to just go away.

Last edited:

Did you even read your own link? The very first thing it says about the data for crime stats is - " Note: Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence"

Seriously? That's the data you're hanging your hat on. Holy fuck you idiots make this too easy.

Here's what I think .

What's the down side ?

From Columbine on, every mass murder was done by an atheist or Muslim. Look it up, facts are facts.

But they aren't working idiot. That is just a lie that your media and politicians tell you.
Gun control has never worked in this country. We have 100 years of experience with it. And it fails every time.

Before the first gun control laws were passed decades ago, we had zero mass shootings. Now we have gun control and a bunch of mass shootings. It isn't a coincidence.

And Australia pretty much eliminated mass shootings with gun control.

And everyone didn't have a hi cap semi auto decades ago.

And there was just a mass shooting a few days ago in Australia doofus. You lose.

IF A LAW DOESN'T WORK 100% OF THE TIME IT IS A FAILURE.

Right?

Gun laws fail 100% of the time. That's the point.

Did you even read your own link? The very first thing it says about the data for crime stats is - " Note: Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence"

Seriously? That's the data you're hanging your hat on. Holy fuck you idiots make this too easy.
Where has gun control worked, dunce?
You have utterly failed in your posts. You are the most failed poster here since Billy Triple Fail.

Gun control has never worked in this country. We have 100 years of experience with it. And it fails every time.

Before the first gun control laws were passed decades ago, we had zero mass shootings. Now we have gun control and a bunch of mass shootings. It isn't a coincidence.

And there was just a mass shooting a few days ago in Australia doofus. You lose.

Right?

Is there any city where criminals cannot get guns? No. Gun control is a failure.

But they aren't working idiot. That is just a lie that your media and politicians tell you.

Mass shootings preventable? These countries have tried - CNN.com

Tried, and all they really did was take away the rights of the law abiding.

Mass shootings preventable? These countries have tried - CNN.com

Lets try this again:

Do

those

countries

have

constitutions

guaranteeing

a

right

to

keep

and

bear

arms?

Was that slow enough for you?

That doesn't change their gun control has been effective.

It has not been effective, dumbass.

Where has gun control worked, dunce?
You have utterly failed in your posts. You are the most failed poster here since Billy Triple Fail.

In every 1st world country you listed for me earlier.

Right?

Weird how you manage to connect to the internet from that rock you're living under.

Right?

Weird how you manage to connect to the internet from that rock you're living under.

No weirder than the view of the world you're getting from that cloud you live on

Here's what I think .

What's the down side ?

From Columbine on, every mass murder was done by an atheist or Muslim. Look it up, facts are facts.

I just looked it up. I didn't realize until now that 97% of Christians have beaten their spouse at some point. I thought that number would have been way lower...like 92 or 93% TOPS. Crazy huh!

Forum List

Back