A gun control proposal

lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

If the Second Amendment goes away, so will all the others. The First Amendment will be the second to go, then the Fourth, Fifth. It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.
lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

If the Second Amendment goes away, so will all the others. The First Amendment will be the second to go, then the Fourth, Fifth. It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.
lesson_zpsqejqrwye.jpg

Sure just like all those others countries that have few guns and aren't losing their rights. Amazing Denmark hasn't been taken over by a tyrant.
Why do you think they havent?

Because they are modern societies and guns aren't needed.
No, because they are a homogeneous society with a very small minority population (< 1% black) and little gang activity.

The argument is that gun control can't work. Other countries show that it can. Try and keep up.
The argument is gun control. It is a side issue if it works or not becasue it is very relative. Try to focus on what the Supreme Law of the land is.

Before the first gun control laws were passed decades ago, we had zero mass shootings. Now we have gun control and a bunch of mass shootings. It isn't a coincidence.

And Australia pretty much eliminated mass shootings with gun control.

And everyone didn't have a hi cap semi auto decades ago.

And there was just a mass shooting a few days ago in Australia doofus. You lose.
Mass shootings preventable? These countries have tried - CNN.com

Lets try this again:

Do

those

countries

have

constitutions

guaranteeing

a

right

to

keep

and

bear

arms?

Was that slow enough for you?

That doesn't change their gun control has been effective.

It's the reason it wont' be effective here, lame.

Until you get rid of the second amendment, and have a door to door search confiscating firearms

You will NOT have the level of gun control those other countries have.

Great, so gun control can work as evidenced in other countries. Thanks!
Seems to be working great in Mexico and SOuth Africa.
Oops.
Sorry, dunce. You just arent very good at this.

Didn't he say 1st world countries? You aren't very good at this.
Switzerland and Finland are two first world countries with high levels of gun ownership and low levels of crime.
/fail.

Should we emulate their gun policies?

Uh oh, Rabbi has some back pedaling to do....
No, because we arent those countries. But guns obviously do not cause crime. Criminals do. And we have more criminals than those countries.
You really are very very bad at this debate thing. This s what, the third time Ive pwned you already on this thread?

Rabbi, it's 2015....the whole "pwned" thing is way over. Ask your grandkids.

I asked you to pick a single 1st world country so we can compare stats and gun policies and you couldn't even do that. I'm letting you have your pick of any of the many 1st world countries and you refuse. Wonder why that is?

Do you ever get tired of being embarrassed on a topic you pretend to be an expert on?
You are focusing on other countries again. Focus on the Supreme Law of the land you live on (assuming that you are actually a citizen of the U.S.A.)

The argument is that gun control can't work. Other countries show that it can. Try and keep up.
The argument is gun control. It is a side issue if it works or not becasue it is very relative. Try to focus on what the Supreme Law of the land is.

Gun control can work. Thats the point. Whether or not we can constitutionally enact any laws is another point, but that doesn't mean it can't work. Because it can.

Gun control can work. Thats the point. Whether or not we can constitutionally enact any laws is another point, but that doesn't mean it can't work. Because it can.

Not here

No, it cannot. Gun control does not work, period. You cannot and have not shown a single place where gun control ever worked. This is despite numerous challenges from me.
What is this, Number 4 that I've pwned you?

Oops.

Switzerland and Finland are two first world countries with high levels of gun ownership and low levels of crime.
/fail.

No, because we arent those countries. But guns obviously do not cause crime. Criminals do. And we have more criminals than those countries.
You really are very very bad at this debate thing. This s what, the third time Ive pwned you already on this thread?

You've been pwned, son. Face it. You dont have the chops for this conversation.

Not here

It hasn't worked here. I agree.

But it can work, and THAT is the point.

That about sums up your capacity to differentiate very different issues.
Proving you have the intellect of a small radish.

Conservatives: Abortions must be banned, because every life matters
Conservatives: Gun can't be restricted in any way, even if people are being shot and killed daily

At least you're consistent.........consistently selfish.
The people doing the shooting and killing arent deterred from the laws on the books. Hasnt this point been made often enough that you get it yet? Or are you one of those stupid ones?

So why are the laws in every other 1st world country working?

Let me guess, America is the only country with criminals?
Who says they're working? Europe still experiences mass shootings, as Brevers in Sweden showed. But those countries never had crime rates like the US did, even before the laws were passed.

Pick a country and we can compare stats. Pick any 1st world country....I know you'll be tempted to pick some 3rd world shit hole and run away.
Violent crime is higher in England Germany and Italy and Canada then the US. They choose to beat people rape people and rob them rather then kill them like our gangs do.

Not here

No it cannot. THAT is the point. It has never worked before. It has not worked anywhere. It is a failure.

/fail.

You're right, you owned me by ignoring my question repeatedly and using teenage slang from 6 years ago.

You go girl!

Not here

No, it can't.

/fail.

You're right, you owned me by ignoring my question repeatedly and using teenage slang from 6 years ago.

You go girl!
I've repeatedly humiliated you by challenging you to back your bullshit claims and showing that whatever you think you know is wrong.
If you havent gotten that yet you are really really stupid. But we know you are anyway.
So, please show me one place where gun control has worked.

The population gave up the right to defend themselves

no.

It's the only one with the constitutional right to keep and bear arms

Great, so gun control can work as evidenced in other countries. Thanks!
Oops.

/fail.

Finland is the worst of the Scandinavian countries in crime and the others have much stricter gun laws. Switzerland is a very rich country.
Does being poor make one commit murder?

Conservatives: Abortions must be banned, because every life matters
Conservatives: Gun can't be restricted in any way, even if people are being shot and killed daily

At least you're consistent.........consistently selfish.
The people doing the shooting and killing arent deterred from the laws on the books. Hasnt this point been made often enough that you get it yet? Or are you one of those stupid ones?

Who says they're working? Europe still experiences mass shootings, as Brevers in Sweden showed. But those countries never had crime rates like the US did, even before the laws were passed.

Pick a country and we can compare stats. Pick any 1st world country....I know you'll be tempted to pick some 3rd world shit hole and run away.
Violent crime is higher in England Germany and Italy and Canada then the US. They choose to beat people rape people and rob them rather then kill them like our gangs do.

Link?

It's weird how you guys are experts on the stats and yet never provide your sources.

Link?

It's weird how you guys are experts on the stats and yet never provide your sources.
Irony!
Where has gun control worked, retard?

Not here

No, it can't.

Shame reality disagrees with you.

Yes gun control CAN work. I put 6 rounds into a 4" circle at 30 yards with my Colt 1873 4 3/4" barrel) today.

Forum List

Back