🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 A letter from a colonizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the text of a letter that was left for an urban Indian. This is a great example of the colonizer mindset.

Anytime someone says "I am not racist" you can be sure that the next thing they say will be racist. This particular colonizer is telling this man it is her wish for him to pack up and leave to go live on a reservation. She has absolutely no right whatsoever to tell him to do so. This is the mindset of the colonizer. Doesn't want him living there, doesn't approve of they his daughter dresses and demands change. Hopefully this sheds some light on what I'm talking about when I use the phrase 'colonizer mindset. This is not a left/right issue. This is a colonizer issue. This mindset needs to change.

View attachment 674785

On today's episode of Jussie Smollett: Native American!

Are you really this gullible, or do you just pretend for our entertainment?

You can't say that version is the truth. There is according to the article I gave sufficient circumstantial evidence that there was. We don't but I think you allow circumstantial evidence in court.

I suppose you don't think they deliberately killed the Bison.

When The U.S. Tried To Kill All The Bisons To Exterminate Native Americans

What have you done to make amends to them including giving land back? I read somewhere that the Brits sent them to be slaves in the West Indies but I don't know if that is true.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is the text of a letter that was left for an urban Indian. This is a great example of the colonizer mindset.

Anytime someone says "I am not racist" you can be sure that the next thing they say will be racist. This particular colonizer is telling this man it is her wish for him to pack up and leave to go live on a reservation. She has absolutely no right whatsoever to tell him to do so. This is the mindset of the colonizer. Doesn't want him living there, doesn't approve of they his daughter dresses and demands change. Hopefully this sheds some light on what I'm talking about when I use the phrase 'colonizer mindset. This is not a left/right issue. This is a colonizer issue. This mindset needs to change.

View attachment 674785
This letter smacks of leftwing bullshit

Wait ... you think racism is a hoax? ... typical filth from a whitie ... God wants you DEAD ... evil person with white skin ... long past time we lock up the whities on reservations back in Europe ... let the Nazis deal with them ... Hitler only killed white people, so he was doing God's work ...

Filthy filthy English ...

What we had here in Oregon was unrepentant genocide ... not just killing the native peoples, but destroy their culture, their history, stealing their lands and livestock ... only a few nations survived in deep dark crevasses in the mountains until the hippies showed up in the 1960's ...

That's okay, most of the ardent assholes live in mature Republics ... so maybe that's punishment enough ... who am I to judge? ... [chuckle] ...
Destroying culture and history seems to be of great importance when Colonising other peoples lands. Eventually they hope is to present a front that they never existed.

Wait ... you think racism is a hoax? ... typical filth from a whitie ... God wants you DEAD ... evil person with white skin ... long past time we lock up the whities on reservations back in Europe ... let the Nazis deal with them ... Hitler only killed white people, so he was doing God's work ...

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. If that plant is dead.

Destroying culture and history seems to be of great importance when Colonising other peoples lands. Eventually they hope is to present a front that they never existed.
True. That's what the destruction of American culture and history is all about.

This article describes the mindset the British had of the Indians

They apparently also gave them the vaccine when it came out. Yes, flue would do it as well.
Well you'll have to explain that to Billy. America was Britain back then......lololol

Thanks!...lolol

What time does the sunset in your neck of the woods. Bucket list is 18 holes in Scotland at 11pm. Are there a lot of golf courses there???

If you think there's ethnic Ukrainians in The Ukraine, you'd be wrong ... the Soviets were already slaughtering them off when Hitler arrived hating on all Slavs ... yeah, we don't read about ... no information at all from successful genocides ...

Any Gypsies left in Europe? ... or are the only ones left here in the United States? ...

If you think there's ethnic Ukrainians in The Ukraine, you'd be wrong ... the Soviets were already slaughtering them off when Hitler arrived hating on all Slavs ... yeah, we don't read about ... no information at all from successful genocides ...

Any Gypsies left in Europe? ... or are the only ones left here in the United States? ...

There are still plenty of gypsies in Europe.

Filthy filthy English ...

What we had here in Oregon was unrepentant genocide ... not just killing the native peoples, but destroy their culture, their history, stealing their lands and livestock ... only a few nations survived in deep dark crevasses in the mountains until the hippies showed up in the 1960's ...

That's okay, most of the ardent assholes live in mature Republics ... so maybe that's punishment enough ... who am I to judge? ... [chuckle] ...
How old are you?. Old enough to have a drink. Switch the avatar and people will take you more serially

You seem full of current indoctrination skewl material. What a shame

Europe has always been full of homicidal maniacs. That's Europe peanut

WE stopped it if they taught you that

well they do consider themselves Ukrainian now though I am aware of what you talk of.
Yes, we have gypsies. The main ones come from Romania where they used to be slaves. they have enormous problems trying to fit in - or possibly deciding not to. Then I believe there are even a few here in Scotland, definitely in Ireland and bound to be other places. People tend to not want them on land near them so they have to move a lot and can't get their kids a schooling.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back