A letter from the libertarian minority.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
We invade their nations, overthrow their democratically elected governments, destroy their infrastructure, drone bomb their weddings, funerals, and birthday parties, kill their women and children, torture them, lock them up indefinitely in Gitmo without charges or trials, occupy their holy land, supply their enemies with weapons and training, and yet America still holds on to this infantile idea that they hate us because we are free.

Which also demands that Americans deny that we are not free. The government takes half our income through taxation, prints money to pay for its wars and unconstitutional programs which deflates the purchasing power of our money, reads our emails, pilfers our bank records, collects our phone call and text message information, locks up people for nonviolent, victimless crimes, creates free speech zones, sets up unconstitutional check points, gropes people wanting to travel by airplane, restricts the self-defense weapons we can buy and carry, demonizes anyone who dissents from “normal” political views, manipulates the press, restricts what we can eat and drink, forces young people to register for military conscription, and prosecutes anyone who reveals their crimes to the public.

Sincerely,
the 1% that voted for peace, prosperity, and freedom in the 2012 presidential election.

...and here is a bonus for the republican and democrat voters who maintain the status quo which is destroying the country:
bhNjlue.jpg

Last edited:
While I agree with a majority of your message, just how do you expect us as Libertarians to grow as a force in American politics when we take such a provocative tone?

I happen to believe that it is a good form of entertainment to watch both sides argue over who is the bigger lying, murdering, stealing, right snatching lunatic.

While I agree with a majority of your message, just how do you expect us as Libertarians to grow as a force in American politics when we take such a provocative tone?

We don't have time to baby these people. If they don't get it by now, then they deserve to be made fun of.

Unfortunately, there are a number of people, regardless of idealogy, who think that insulting people will get them to join their cause.

We don't have time to baby these people. If they don't get it by now, then they deserve to be made fun of.

Then dont be surprised when they feel the same about you.

Forum List

Back