A List of Hillary's International Relation Successes

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
1. Libya. Thanks to Hillary's intervention Libyua now has a stable government that is law abiding and a solid American ally.

2. The State Department under Hillary stopped the Russians cold in the Ukraine and protected that nation from losing the Crimean Peninusla to Russian encrosion.

3. Egypt has been strengthened and is a stronger more stable ally and cretainly feels indebted to the firm support of the USA.

4. Isreal has been strengthened also and now counts the USA as its top ally and most reliable partner as the sole stable democracy in the Middle East.

5. Syria. Hillary was able to handle the Syrians use of chemical weapons and stopped them cold. Just Hillary's glare and hint that the US might retaliate cause Assad's regime to never dare to use chemical weapons and has successfully turned the Syrian government into a proWestern democracy.

6. Iraw is a huge success for the Hillary tenure at State and she has that feather in her cap for the coming general election.

7. Afghanistan is now a stable pro-western democracy thanks to Hillary.

8. Mexico has been assisted in regaining control of its northern borer areas that were once controlled by drug trafficking cartels. Now not only is Mexico stable, but the State department is classifying Mexico as completely safe and open to American tourist travel.

Given the nature aof all these successes, Hillary has completely justifiable grounds in dismissing Donald Trump as a foreign policy amateur.

None of these items are true? Well, its like I said....

1. Libya. Thanks to Hillary's intervention Libyua now has a stable government that is law abiding and a solid American ally.

2. The State Department under Hillary stopped the Russians cold in the Ukraine and protected that nation from losing the Crimean Peninusla to Russian encrosion.

3. Egypt has been strengthened and is a stronger more stable ally and cretainly feels indebted to the firm support of the USA.

4. Isreal has been strengthened also and now counts the USA as its top ally and most reliable partner as the sole stable democracy in the Middle East.

5. Syria. Hillary was able to handle the Syrians use of chemical weapons and stopped them cold. Just Hillary's glare and hint that the US might retaliate cause Assad's regime to never dare to use chemical weapons and has successfully turned the Syrian government into a proWestern democracy.

6. Iraw is a huge success for the Hillary tenure at State and she has that feather in her cap for the coming general election.

8. Mexico has been assisted in regaining control of its northern borer areas that were once controlled by drug trafficking cartels. Now not only is Mexico stable, but the State department is classifying Mexico as completely safe and open to American tourist travel.

Given the nature aof all these successes, Hillary has completely justifiable grounds in dismissing Donald Trump as a foreign policy amateur.

Well first off I looked on the Map for the country of Iraw, and I am thinking you are trying to convey to the poster reading your thread you are raw after masturbating at what you wrote...

Now onward to your thread and it content...

Now list all of Donald Trump accomplishments as a Diplomat?

Wait there are none?

Alright, maybe list his success as being Governor of New York?

Again he was never governor?

Well maybe you can list some of his accomplishments as a House member or a member of the Senate?

Again none?

Alright then let list all of his victories against the Justice Department when it came to discrimination cases against his companies?

What he lost there too!

Hmmm, yeah Clinton sucks green Donkey Dicks but Trump lick the Donkey Ass!

Your defense of Hillary fails to defend Hillary.

Please explain her record of gross incompetence as Secretary of State, which has led to a very dangerous world situation for the next President to deal with.

And if she is that next President, please explain how her continuing incompetence won't make matters worse.

Well first off I looked on the Map for the country of Iraw, and I am thinking you are trying to convey to the poster reading your thread you are raw after masturbating at what you wrote...

Wait there are none?

Well maybe you can list some of his accomplishments as a House member or a member of the Senate?

Again none?

Alright then let list all of his victories against the Justice Department when it came to discrimination cases against his companies?

What he lost there too!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the old "better the devil you know" schtick. That's moronic.

I'd rather have someone who hasn't fucked anything up rather than putting someone in power at 1600 with a nightmarish record of screwing up royally.

The Clinton bashing gets so old. Like her or not, she's one of the most accomplished Presidential candidates we've ever had. We were certainly far better off at the end of her tenure than we were after the disastrous Bush foreign policy nightmare.
She was the driving force behind the Bin Laden killing.
Bringing Russia, China, and the EU together on the Iran sanctions was no small feat.
Her work around the globe for Women's rights has been unrelenting
Millions of children have benefited from her work in disease prevention both in office and via the fine work of the Clinton Foundation (spare me the partisan bullshit about this foundation).
Is she my first choice? No. Is she highly qualified to lead the country? Unquestionably yes, especially given her opponent who can't hold a candle to her experience or service to our country (not to mention being a draft dodger).

The Clinton bashing gets so old. Like her or not, she's one of the most accomplished Presidential candidates we've ever had. We were certainly far better off at the end of her tenure than we were after the disastrous Bush foreign policy nightmare.
Bringing Russia, China, and the EU together on the Iran sanctions was no small feat.
Millions of children have benefited from her work in disease prevention both in office and via the fine work of the Clinton Foundation (spare me the partisan bullshit about this foundation).
Is she my first choice? No. Is she highly qualified to lead the country? Unquestionably yes, especially given her opponent who can't hold a candle to her experience or service to our country (not to mention being a draft dodger).
I had no idea that Rachel Madcow was a USMB member.

All Hitlery has proved so far is that she's an incompetent POS who has no business anywhere near the WH.

Wait there are none?

Again none?

What he lost there too!

. Thank you for posting all the reasons to vote for Donald Trump. This country is going into the shitter with the rule of diploments, professional politicians in the House and Senate and governor mansions. Time to let a successful businessman fix the problems. I encourage Trump to add to his slogan of Make America Great Again: Enforce Law and Order.

Last edited:
Hildabeasts husband was a draft dodger and retards put him in office.

Hildabeasts husband was a draft dodger and retards put him in office.

Great post.

Accomplished at what? Attacking the women Bill assaulted?
Driving force behind the Bin Laden killing? You're kidding right? Like no one else was looking for him? Maybe she was dodging sniper fire or was she flying one of the blackhawks?
And how did that Iran situation work out. A deal that isn't really a deal? They (the Iranians) played this country for fools.
As far as the Clinton Foundation, I fail to see why she would recieve praise for something she had little to do with, unless shaking down foreign govts is to be considered. What they received in return would be an interesting read if we could ever find out.
If by highly qualified you mean she is a Washington insider with strong ties to wallstreet we can agree.

On the other hand she is the poster child for Machiavelian, back room deals, back stabbing, lying, power at any cost peice iof human filth that has ever run for office.

You could have saved a lot of time and simply said you'll support Hillary because of what's between her legs. Be honest and quit making up stuff.

WOW. That's the biggest load of horseshit I've ever read.

Hitlery is incompetent and her and her State Departments handling Benghazi proved just how incompetent that bitch is.

As for her accomplishments?? That's easy. There aren't any.

Your defense of Hillary fails to defend Hillary.

Please explain her record of gross incompetence as Secretary of State, which has led to a very dangerous world situation for the next President to deal with.

And if she is that next President, please explain how her continuing incompetence won't make matters worse.
I assume you are speaking to some of the many morons on my ignore list.

But isnt it hilarious that we have the media letting Hillarity get away with putting down ANYONE regarding foreign policy?

I dont think she has standing to critique PeeWee Herman, let alone a wildly successful businessman who wants to reverse our national decline.

How many people in the Obama Regime are going to claim credit for what was essentially an intelligence community accomplishment that had to work in SPITE of an interfering Obama regime?

Lol, yeah by giving away every major point of contention she, Kerry and Obama managed to get our enemies to somehow agree to formalizing the concessions? roflmao

An unproductive. Show me one item of success. FGM are up, women's rights in Muslim lands is predominately down.

I suggest that with her as the leading 'face' of feminazism she is counterproductive.

Yeah, a fine cover for their graft operations.

Is she my first choice? No.

She is the last choice of the Corporate Crony Networks, lobbyists and Oligarchs, but she is their only choice and so they convince gulluble people like yourself to vote against your own interests.

Is she highly qualified to lead the country? Unquestionably yes, especially given her opponent who can't hold a candle to her experience or service to our country (not to mention being a draft dodger).

In spite of all her failures you think she is more qualified than Trump who has none such?

You exemplify Lincolns rule that you can fool some of the people all the time.

I hear nutbags saying that Clinton was an incompetent SOS....just like Donny says on the stump.

Like Donny, we never get the evidence which proves the claim. Outside of being off base regarding Libya and a few other missed calls: 5 Foreign Policy Failures During Hillary Clinton's Time As Secretary Of State , she has a pretty strong record of accomplishment. 5 Top Highlights in Hillary Clinton’s Secretary of State Tenure

Let's try harder, please.

Let me ask you , other than in an attempt to avoid FOIA requests, can you think of ONE legitimate reason she had for using a private email server? Try to be serious for a second.

Regardless of party affiliation , a Sec of State, or any other diplomat for that matter, that attempts to avoid FOIA laws should scare the hell out of you.

What is Hilalrys core claim to running for PResident?

'Vote for me because I have a VAGINA!'

I hear nutbags saying that Clinton was an incompetent SOS....just like Donny says on the stump.

Like Donny, we never get the evidence which proves the claim. Outside of being off base regarding Libya and a few other missed calls: 5 Foreign Policy Failures During Hillary Clinton's Time As Secretary Of State , she has a pretty strong record of accomplishment. 5 Top Highlights in Hillary Clinton’s Secretary of State Tenure

Let's try harder, please.

Let me ask you , other than in an attempt to avoid FOIA requests, can you think of ONE legitimate reason she had for using a private email server? Try to be serious for a second.

Regardless of party affiliation , a Sec of State, or any other diplomat for that matter, that attempts to avoid FOIA laws should scare the hell out of you.

You have a shitty way of asking for a person who wants a serious answer.

You assume she wanted to avoid FOIA requests. You assume I have trouble being serious. Lame.

She wanted to keep her shit private. She decided that using her own server was a way to do it. She did the wrong thing.

What she didn't do was anything illegal and there is no evidence that she did anything corrupt regarding her communications.

Now...eat shit. This thread isn't about her fucking emails.

Forum List

Back