🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A LockAid "gun" is $60, picks most locks in <10 seconds.

He has been bitch-slapped so many times when he returned to defend his ridiculous claims, he just keeps posting & running to new forums.

I thought about putting him on ignore. But I refuse to let this little mall-ninja post his bullshit without getting called out. I have the time and it is entertaining.

And he reads this and still doesn't post. Yeah, a mall ninja and a wannabe. I'm betting he still lives with his Mom. Another YouTube trained "warrior".

And he reads this and still doesn't post. Yeah, a mall ninja and a wannabe. I'm betting he still lives with his Mom. Another YouTube trained "warrior".

Yeah,it's become painfully obvious he scours the internet for stories he thinks will entertain the adults and than runs because he has no knowledge of what he is talking about.
Kinda sad really...If he would only ask questions instead of acting like a know it all he could actually learn some valuable information.
I'll be the first to admit I was a pest growing up with all my questions...in fact I was accused of being a jabber mouth with all my questions...but it was all in good humor because adults actually enjoy imparting their knowledge to the youngsters....And I learned that at a young age to my benefit.

Yeah,it's become painfully obvious he scours the internet for stories he thinks will entertain the adults and than runs because he has no knowledge of what he is talking about.
Kinda sad really...If he would only ask questions instead of acting like a know it all he could actually learn some valuable information.
I'll be the first to admit I was a pest growing up with all my questions...in fact I was accused of being a jabber mouth with all my questions...but it was all in good humor because adults actually enjoy imparting their knowledge to the youngsters....And I learned that at a young age to my benefit.

I agree. I don't mind someone being opinionated. I have many friends with very strong opinions where guns are concerned.

Yeah, if this kid had come in without all the "Hear me! I know all and anyone who disagrees is stupid" nonsense and there could have been plenty of good conversations.

Forum List

Back