A Love Story

We All feel empathy for the broken and the outcast. We identify with the underdog. But there are also people that are cannibals or enjoy sex with the dead, no doubt we can cherry pick facts and find examples of that in nature too. Are we going somewhere with this?
Get on the Love Train Mary. Its a story that unites people of all faiths and beliefs.

I think it dehumanises the relationship to try and explain it in scientific terms.

In my experience when you see that "special one" time stands still and your soul explodes with love.

Of course in this instance that love is being subsidised by the taxpayer and that cant be right.
That tacky sweater and turtleneck is cutting off the blood supply to your brain, bud.

I think it dehumanises the relationship to try and explain it in scientific terms.

In my experience when you see that "special one" time stands still and your soul explodes with love.

Of course in this instance that love is being subsidised by the taxpayer and that cant be right.

Roy and Silo, two male penguins, both hatched and cared for an egg. What a sweet story!
On our tax dollar. I was sympathetic till I realised they wanted free stuff.

Maybe for you. Animals don't have that special one where time stands still.

Some people have that special moment every day with someone different.

Roy and Silo, two male penguins, both hatched and cared for an egg. What a sweet story!
They also got with females when given the chance. You're pretty late to the game with your info, Carla. There ain't no faggot penguins, just confused penguins reacting to conflicting stimuli.

We All feel empathy for the broken and the outcast. We identify with the underdog. But there are also people that are cannibals or enjoy sex with the dead, no doubt we can cherry pick facts and find examples of that in nature too. Are we going somewhere with this?
Get on the Love Train Mary. Its a story that unites people of all faiths and beliefs.

humping-dogs-line-up.jpg

My two male cats raised a female puppy but I wasn't stupid enough to think they had a romantic attachment to one another.

Love is a great thing, I might love you, who knows. We are what we are, and I can live with that.

Maybe for you. Animals don't have that special one where time stands still.

Some people have that special moment every day with someone different.
I think you will have trouble proving that. There are many recorded instances of love amongst animals. The subject of the thread being a great example of love overcoming obstacles.

My two male cats raised a female puppy but I wasn't stupid enough to think they had a romantic attachment to one another.
My dog humps inanimate objects like blankets, pillows, and towells when he smells the neighbor's bitch in heat.

He must love those things intimately.

Love is a great thing, I might love you, who knows. We are what we are, and I can live with that.
God bless you Cariad. Thats a manifesto for this century.

Penguins suffer from mental illness too?

I think it is possible. Just look at it, these birds? Where the wings?
And who knows? Perhaps they live as victims of sexual trauma, since more thousands of years?

"ASTONISHING footage reveals an enormous seal forcing itself onto a king penguin. Four separate observations were made of individual Antarctic fur seals sexually assaulting adult king penguins as they tried to resist. The rare video was captured on Marion Island, in the sub-Antarctic Indian Ocean, from 2006 to 2012 and is the only documentation of the strange occurrence. South African scientists Ryan Reisinger, William A. Haddad, Tristan Scott, Marthán Bester and Nico de Bruyn, from the South African National Antarctic Programme, University of Pretoria, came across the unusual behaviour by chance as they conducted research on seals and killer whales. They say the reason behind the seals’ actions cannot be concluded due to a lack of evidence. However learned behaviour or the shortage of female mates due to population growth in the area may lead the seals to display sexual aggression towards the birds."

They also got with females when given the chance. You're pretty late to the game with your info, Carla. There ain't no faggot penguins, just confused penguins reacting to conflicting stimuli.

(Bremen, Germany) Attempts by a Germany zoo to "convert" its gay penguins
to heterosexuality have failed the zoo's director said Friday.

On Tuesday 365Gay.com reported that the Bremerhaven Zoo had imported four
female penguins from Sweden which it hoped would split up its three gay
penguin couples and turn the birds "straight". (story)

But the six gay penguins were not interested in dallying with the other
sex, remaining faithful to their same-sex partners.

"The relationships were apparently too strong," said zoo Director Heike
Kueck.

The gay males were separated from their mates and one by one the females
were introduced. The males pined for their mates until they were
reunited.

The three gay couples are part of the zoo's 10 penguin exhibit. The
others are apparently straight and coupled. But, for more than a year
zookeepers were mystified why the three couples didn't have any offspring.

They did the usual courting dances, built nests together, appeared to
have sex, and still no little penguins. Finally they did a DNA test to
see if there was something genetically wrong. That is when they
discovered the three couples were all male.

Full article @

Gay Penguins Resist 'Aversion Therapy'

My dog humps inanimate objects like blankets, pillows, and towells when he smells the neighbor's bitch in heat.

He must love those things intimately.

And I doubt if you're attached to your blow up doll. What's your point?

Silo and Roy split up for females. As has every other faggot penguin couple and every faggot penguin couple in the foreseeable future.
No they didnt. Silo found love with a female but Roy is still hanging with the guys and pining for SIlo.
Its a bit messy when there is a child involved.

Silo and Ry split up for females. As has every other faggot penguin couple and every faggot penguin couple in the foreseeable future.
No they didnt. Silo found love with a female but Roy is still hanging with the guys and pining for SIlo.
Its a bit messy when there is a child involved.
Why doesn't he get with another male penguin? He's a fag isn't he? Fags aren't known for monogamy.

Forum List

Back