🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Mafioso Discussion

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Pakhan: Good to see you comrade Trumpovitch. What brings you this time?
Trumpovitch: Well, Vlad. Can I call you Vlad? It seems that all of America is getting suspicious of our relationship. They are talking of getting rid of me. That would cripple my territory and my wealth. And you know what that would mean for all the Rubles I owe you people.
Pakhan: We can't let that happen. If you don't pay us back that would be very bad for your family. And us. We've got a lot invested in you. We know what's happening. We have our obschak looking. We know everytink.
Trumpovitch: What do we do now? This is a big problem.
Pakhan: Da. A big problem for you. But I can help again. Just like I did when you were broke. You know that asshole in Syria I've been helping?
Trumpovitch; Not really. I haven't read anything for awhile.
Pakhan: Assad. A real jerk. Anyway I've been helping him. He just chemmed his own people again. Here's what you do. Bomb an airfield we have been in to consult. Send a bunch of Tomahawks. I'll leave a few guys there.
Trumpovitch: Won't that kill a few of your dons?
Pakhan: Da. But who gives a shit? They're expendable. It'll do a bunch of tinks. It'll give you some cover from me. After all, you'll kill a few of my do-nuttings. It'll show, falsely, that you aren't my puppet. It'll also teach a lesson to the asshole in Syria.
Trumpovitch: Great plan, Vlad. And I can do it for the children!
Pakhan: Don't make me barf.

And how do you benefit by floating conspiracy theories?

Trumpovitch: Well, Vlad. Can I call you Vlad? It seems that all of America is getting suspicious of our relationship. They are talking of getting rid of me. That would cripple my territory and my wealth. And you know what that would mean for all the Rubles I owe you people.
Pakhan: We can't let that happen. If you don't pay us back that would be very bad for your family. And us. We've got a lot invested in you. We know what's happening. We have our obschak looking. We know everytink.
Pakhan: Da. A big problem for you. But I can help again. Just like I did when you were broke. You know that asshole in Syria I've been helping?
Pakhan: Assad. A real jerk. Anyway I've been helping him. He just chemmed his own people again. Here's what you do. Bomb an airfield we have been in to consult. Send a bunch of Tomahawks. I'll leave a few guys there.
Pakhan: Da. But who gives a shit? They're expendable. It'll do a bunch of tinks. It'll give you some cover from me. After all, you'll kill a few of my do-nuttings. It'll show, falsely, that you aren't my puppet. It'll also teach a lesson to the asshole in Syria.
lol Back here on Planet Earth, Trump's State Department is saying Putin was complicit in the chemical attack.

lol Back here on Planet Earth, Trump's State Department is saying Putin was complicit in the chemical attack.
LOL but nothing out of trumps mouth?? Vlad can I call you vlad cracks me up

you don't feel there could be some truth to it?
No. You have become Alex Jones. Again, how do you benefit by floating conspiracy theories?
Maybe the same way republicans embraced false news about Obama and Hillary?? and have you become Faux news?
The difference is in Demspeak false news about Obama and Clinton means telling the truth about them.

you don't feel there could be some truth to it?
No. You have become Alex Jones. Again, how do you benefit by floating conspiracy theories?
Maybe the same way republicans embraced false news about Obama and Hillary?? and have you become Faux news?

You have become Alex Jones. You are all about Faux news. Wanna try again?

Forum List

Back