A man famously lauded as a hero in 2017 has to go to de-radicalisation lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think it is bad, now, just wait until Corbyn is in office.
We may need another militarist adventure to decide another nation's leadership.

I realize you are a regressive saying that to troll, but what CIVILIZATION needs is for people to stand up against the leftist-Islamist alliance working together to destroy it.
Ever more war, it is the only way to peace.
I understood that you were a stupid troll the first time, child .
Anything to dodge a point or concept.
You made no point, stupid child.

All you have been doing is offering particularly retarded musings about U.S. Military intervention which has NOTHING to do with the subject matter.

I realize you are a regressive saying that to troll, but what CIVILIZATION needs is for people to stand up against the leftist-Islamist alliance working together to destroy it.

All you have been doing is offering particularly retarded musings about U.S. Military intervention which has NOTHING to do with the subject matter.
Sure, our militarism and empiricism has nothing to do with anything at all does it.

If you think it is bad, now, just wait until Corbyn is in office.
Fortunately this election is about a Brexit, the British public are sick of not getting what 17.4 million people voted for. Democracy will be seen to work once more in the UK
I never heard of making the people vote on the same thing a second time. I heard a commentator say "And we're going to make you keep voting until you get it right!"
LOL
That's what global corporate capitalism is all about, conditioning the masses to make the right choices.

If they vote for the wrong president, keep the propaganda up, until they hate him so much, you get that bastard out of office.

If they vote for anti-globalist policies, keep the propaganda up, until they are so disgusted they disregard the nominal election results.

The Hitlergate Hearings
The Hitlergate Hearings
". . . None of this messaging will need to make sense. The goal of the “Resistance” is not to present a credible case that Donald Trump is literally a fascist or a Russian operative, or that global capitalism is in any real danger of being torn asunder by literal fascism (whatever your definition of fascism is). The goal of the “Resistance” is to make it unmistakeably clear who is really running things, and what happens to annoying billionaire ass clowns who get elected president without their permission, and to the ignorant rabble who elect such ass clowns, or who vote to leave the European Union (which, of course, they will never allow to happen, except perhaps in some nominal sense).

In other words, the global capitalist ruling classes are about to teach the world a lesson. It is the same basic lesson they have been teaching the world since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. They taught it in the former Yugoslavia. They taught it in Greece, and Iraq, and Libya. They have taught it throughout the Middle East. They are about to teach it throughout the West. The lesson is, resistance to global capitalism is not just futile, it is suicidal. The lesson is, play with identity politics and all that “cultural wars” stuff to your heart’s content, but fuck with global capitalism and we will squash you like a tomato bug. . . . . "
Nice, rational post. Thank you!

Sure, our militarism and empiricism has nothing to do with anything at all does it.
It has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

I am sorry that you were saddled with far below normal intelligence, because you would understand that, otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back