A man fatally shot his wife while he worked on his handgun, police say

More guns making people safer. Women sure take a beating for all this safety:
But Thursday night marked a new and unspeakable tragedy for the family. Eric Rosenbrock, 35, was “performing maintenance” on his handgun at their Corinth home when he discharged the weapon, authorities later said, and a round struck Ashley.

The mother of three later died at a hospital. She was 34.

Accidents happen all the time...not the gun's fault....not even the gun owner's fault.....just something that happens
Sure troll, any fool that works on or cleans a loaded gun is an idiot.

But Thursday night marked a new and unspeakable tragedy for the family. Eric Rosenbrock, 35, was “performing maintenance” on his handgun at their Corinth home when he discharged the weapon, authorities later said, and a round struck Ashley.

Accidents happen all the time...not the gun's fault....not even the gun owner's fault.....just something that happens
what part of accidents happen all the time did you not understand?

what part of it is not the gun's fault did you not understand?

Change your panties, they are so bunched up I am sure you soiled them

what part of accidents happen all the time did you not understand?

what part of it is not the gun's fault did you not understand?

Change your panties, they are so bunched up I am sure you soiled them
What I understand is idiots cleaning loaded guns are fools.

29512651_555864834778697_222656028210997673_n.jpg

With each shooting retards use it to attempt to take the guns..............

Your card is getting old as fk and we will NOT get rid of our 2nd amendment dumbasses.

NO ONE IS ADVOCATION GUNS BE TAKEN FROM LAW ABIDING, SANE AND SOBER CITIZENS. NO ONE IN AUTHORITY AND NO MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ADVOCATES THE CONFISCATION OF GUNS FROM THOSE WHO OBEY THE LAWS, ARE SANE AND SOBER.

YOU SEEM TO BE PARANOID, I WONDER WHY?
Actually yes they do they advocate a total ban on several types of firearms as in NO ONE except law enforcement can have them. well that and criminals.

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. We are letting out a whole lot less than the rest of the world.
NO we are not you keep changing the goal post to cover your liberal ignorance. You ban firearms and ONLY cops and criminals will have them.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. If guns were banned there would be less of them. Our homicide rate would go down.
No it would not as most of the firearms deaths are criminals shooting other criminals in big cities and that would just continue.
Lots of countries with strong gun control have gangs. They aren't shooting and killing each other.
Again DUMB FUCK over 95 percent of all firearm homicides are criminals killing other criminals. Explain in great detail with links to the laws that apply how you plan to A) disarm the gangs, B) seal the borders and ports of entry so no illegal firearms get in the Country and C) prevent criminals from being violent.

Only a dumb fuck would believe criminal gangs can all be disarmed, there is something called the Bill of Rights and a process called probable cause; and only a dumb fuck would believe all of our coast lines, and coves, ports and borders can be sealed; and only a dumb fuck believes any member of the human species can prevent all other members of the human species from acting out violently.

NO we are not you keep changing the goal post to cover your liberal ignorance. You ban firearms and ONLY cops and criminals will have them.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. If guns were banned there would be less of them. Our homicide rate would go down.
No it would not as most of the firearms deaths are criminals shooting other criminals in big cities and that would just continue.
Lots of countries with strong gun control have gangs. They aren't shooting and killing each other.
Again DUMB FUCK over 95 percent of all firearm homicides are criminals killing other criminals. Explain in great detail with links to the laws that apply how you plan to A) disarm the gangs, B) seal the borders and ports of entry so no illegal firearms get in the Country and C) prevent criminals from being violent.

Only a dumb fuck would believe criminal gangs can all be disarmed, there is something called the Bill of Rights and a process called probable cause; and only a dumb fuck would believe all of our coast lines, and coves, ports and borders can be sealed; and only a dumb fuck believes any member of the human species can prevent all other members of the human species from acting out violently.
And yet you want the law abiding to be disarmed while leaving the criminals armed.

There are trade offs for everything in life. You want the convenience of travel by automobile, you risk being killed in a crash. You want a weapon to protect yourself and your family from being raped and killed by bad guys, you risk being hurt or killed by the gun in an accident.

Are we better off having motor cars for transportation even though people have accidents? Are we better off having a way to defend ourselves despite the possibility of accidents?

I know how I would answer these questions.
cars are so much safer than guns you cannot even calculate it
cars are used by 16 years olds to old people--24/7
by millions -24/7
all day all night
please calculate hours used by cars and guns

cars necessary--guns not ..Germany, France, and Britain have strict gun control, and they are still around

Yes those are a problem in every country. This is the only civilized country with lots of gun deaths. Must be an answer to this problem...

Yes there is... put criminals in jail or the cemetery. Put the mentally infirm in hospitals or the ground. Watch gun deaths plummet overnight.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.

That's where the cemetery part comes in.

Case in point: Crazy kid mass-shooter in Broward county.

With a proper mental health system, or reasonable fascimile thereof (like there used to be), the tragedy could have been avoided if he was in Chattahoochee.

Secondly, he should already have been tried, found guilty, and hanged.

Why does he have to fed and cared for anymore? So we have to pay more lawyers, police, and judges? It makes no sense fiscally to the taxpayer.
How many innocent people are you willing to kill to sate your blood lust?

If actually true and not intentional murder this is very sad. Nothing worse than having to live with the fact that YOU caused a loved ones death.

There are trade offs for everything in life. You want the convenience of travel by automobile, you risk being killed in a crash. You want a weapon to protect yourself and your family from being raped and killed by bad guys, you risk being hurt or killed by the gun in an accident.

Are we better off having motor cars for transportation even though people have accidents? Are we better off having a way to defend ourselves despite the possibility of accidents?

I know how I would answer these questions.
cars are strictly regulated
eye test
written test
driving test
insurance
registration
emissions inspection
safety inspection
etc
comparing cars and guns is very ridiculous

And yet you want the law abiding to be disarmed while leaving the criminals armed.

Yeah, sure I am. Why don't you get your head out of you ass and think before you post this bullshit. I spent a 32 year career in law enforcement. I'd like to know, and so would the officers who worked for me, who own firearms when they respond to a 911 hangup call at a residence.

I see you don't have a link and can't be taken seriously. Carry on.
My campaign saves millions more lives than yours. So I win the game of virtue. :)
So far you can't name and link to a single victim. You lose.
I got pictures. Win. :)
Name and link a victim, you are still at 0.
Abortion kills 10X the number of people that guns do. My cause inherently saves more lives.

Play word games about their names, demz da facks.
He thinks that if you kill them before the “Government” can assign them a number; they’re off the hook for murder. Lol! Truth is..? We all know better. Even them. That’s why they’re relegated to parsing with word games.

Yeah, sure I am. Why don't you get your head out of you ass and think before you post this bullshit. I spent a 32 year career in law enforcement. I'd like to know, and so would the officers who worked for me, who own firearms when they respond to a 911 hangup call at a residence.
You would only know the law abiding gun owners. Would you relax some if you believed the caller was unarmed?

None of their fucking business

Ban scalpels.
Something tells me that would kill a lot of people.
They do now. Way more than guns.
They save way more obviously. If they weren't so good at saving our homicide rate would be much higher than it is.
Guns also save lives. Banning scalpels would save more lives.
Guns take way more than they save. Scalpels save way more than they take. The scalpel deaths would have died with a scalpel. The wife in the OP would be alive today if not for a gun.
Na, not really
http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

If he had killed her in a car crash, would you demand cars be outlawed, Comrade?

And with a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control it is time we get some strong gun control.

Proof of the 4-5X higher homicide rate? I already know the facts, and that is not the case.

They don't let people have guns in Cuba, but their murder rate is higher than the US.

All countries compared for Crime > Violent crime > Murder rate per million people
Cuba is not economically or politically stable. Why would you choose to compare us to Cuba? Is that how little you think of the US?

So you lied because Cuba isn't stabled (under the same government for 48 years isn't stable in the Stalinist mind?????)

You want to crush our civil rights? Be prepared to pay the ultimate price.

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. We are letting out a whole lot less than the rest of the world.
Gun control. Countries with strong gun control don't have these problems.

Forum List

Back