A man fatally shot his wife while he worked on his handgun, police say

Yes those are a problem in every country. This is the only civilized country with lots of gun deaths. Must be an answer to this problem...

Yes there is... put criminals in jail or the cemetery. Put the mentally infirm in hospitals or the ground. Watch gun deaths plummet overnight.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
Ohh so you want to let violent criminals go free AND deny average law abiding citizens the ability to protect themselves?
You suggested we put criminals in jail. My point obviously was that even with the most criminals in jail, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.

I'll wait for the link.
She would have lived in Arlington, Virginia. You can take it from there.
Gee, you will have to provide more than that. Sounds like you are making things up.
Sounds like you don't care about saving lives.

How about banning abortions. Then scalpels can be used to save lives rather than take them.
I'm waiting for you to name some victims that could have been saved. Links please.
I gave you one feel free to follow it up.

I see you're not interested in saving lives, but some political stunt. Carry on. :)
I see you don't have a link and can't be taken seriously. Carry on.

Yep... because we don’t execute the violent ones and we don’t introduce sufficient measures to dissuade the kids. We also make the mistake of erring them out. That’s the biggest problem.

We need only 2 sentences for crimes - life w/o parole and death.

Yes those are a problem in every country. This is the only civilized country with lots of gun deaths. Must be an answer to this problem...

Yes there is... put criminals in jail or the cemetery. Put the mentally infirm in hospitals or the ground. Watch gun deaths plummet overnight.

That's where the cemetery part comes in.

Case in point: Crazy kid mass-shooter in Broward county.

With a proper mental health system, or reasonable fascimile thereof (like there used to be), the tragedy could have been avoided if he was in Chattahoochee.

Secondly, he should already have been tried, found guilty, and hanged.

Why does he have to fed and cared for anymore? So we have to pay more lawyers, police, and judges? It makes no sense fiscally to the taxpayer.

It's funny how you guys flail about. Other countries have swimming pool deaths. We are the only civilized country with lots of gun death.
So Russia is not civilized? Really? And you must be racist if you are saying South Africa is not civilized.
Russia is under a dictator. They are not politically or economically stable.
Ahh so even though they are civilized you think you can ignore them. How about South Africa is it civilized? Or are you a racist and think blacks can not run a Country?
So you think we are better compared to South Africa than say Germany or Japan? That is funny. Keep flailing, I need the laugh.
So your claim that no civilized nation has higher rates is a LIE right? Or do you admit you are a racist?
That's cute. They are not politically or economically stable. Sorry. Why don't you compare us to the UK? Germany? Japan?

Ohh so you want to let violent criminals go free AND deny average law abiding citizens the ability to protect themselves?
You suggested we put criminals in jail. My point obviously was that even with the most criminals in jail, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
Liberal shit holes like Chicago routinely let violent offenders go after a VERY short stay or no stay in jail. And last I checked if you are violent you belong in jail I don't care what percentage of the population fits that bill.

Oh, but I do. All you squeamish gun grabbers are more than vocal about others changing, yet each of you lack the balls to make the change yourself, and move to one of these shang-to-las you’re so fond of referencing. Because in reality the overwhelming majority of you are lazy cowards who expect to be sheltered and catered to; and are incapable of forging your own destiny.
Yeah I guess some of us want to see less people die. Sorry you enjoy cops getting killed weekly, regular mass shootings, wives regularly gunned down. Yeah some of us prefer people don't die so often...
320 MILLION people less then 11000 firearms murders a year do the math retard, it is so small a percentage as to be meaningless. BUT to TIS specific thread less then 500 people a year die to accidental firearms shootings. 500 out of 320 MILLION. And you dumb fucks would deny us our right to self defense because of it?
That's 500 more than any country with strong gun control. Some of us actually value life. Throw in our law enforcement dying weekly. All the mass shootings. All the wives killed in domestic shootings. All the criminals killing people.... Yeah quite a problem.
You should want to ban swimming pools then since several thousand people a year die in pools. Just think no pools no deaths, right?
It's funny how you guys flail about. Other countries have swimming pool deaths. We are the only civilized country with lots of gun death.
And progressive controlled urban areas is where vast majority of violent crime is.
We have no criminal control in this country..

And the vast majority of firearms in this country are in rural areas where there is no significant violent crime...

People kill people firearms have nothing to do with it

She would have lived in Arlington, Virginia. You can take it from there.
Gee, you will have to provide more than that. Sounds like you are making things up.

How about banning abortions. Then scalpels can be used to save lives rather than take them.
I'm waiting for you to name some victims that could have been saved. Links please.

I see you're not interested in saving lives, but some political stunt. Carry on. :)
My campaign saves millions more lives than yours. So I win the game of virtue. :)

Liberal shit holes like Chicago routinely let violent offenders go after a VERY short stay or no stay in jail. And last I checked if you are violent you belong in jail I don't care what percentage of the population fits that bill.
And Chicago gets its guns from areas with weak gun laws. The problem is weak gun laws.

Applied for your Visa yet? Take your life into your hands and emigrate to one of these utopias you long for. Don’t be infantile and insist everyone around you change to meet your desire...
Nope, I'd just assume we stop being so stupid here. Glad you have no real arguments.
Oh, but I do. All you squeamish gun grabbers are more than vocal about others changing, yet each of you lack the balls to make the change yourself, and move to one of these shang-to-las you’re so fond of referencing. Because in reality the overwhelming majority of you are lazy cowards who expect to be sheltered and catered to; and are incapable of forging your own destiny.
Yeah I guess some of us want to see less people die. Sorry you enjoy cops getting killed weekly, regular mass shootings, wives regularly gunned down. Yeah some of us prefer people don't die so often...
Yet none of you are willing to do a damn thing yourselves to improve your own lot in life by moving to one of these utopias. Just spam the rest of the country with your whiny, petulant demands that everyone else change, so that you don’t have to put in the effort...
I'm not sure you came close to an intelligent thought. If you have a real argument please share.
Piss poor deflection pansy. I nailed you cold. Your type would be the last to recognize an intelligent argument. You’d wait for someone else to come along and explain it to you. Like I did...

So Russia is not civilized? Really? And you must be racist if you are saying South Africa is not civilized.
Ahh so even though they are civilized you think you can ignore them. How about South Africa is it civilized? Or are you a racist and think blacks can not run a Country?
So you think we are better compared to South Africa than say Germany or Japan? That is funny. Keep flailing, I need the laugh.
So your claim that no civilized nation has higher rates is a LIE right? Or do you admit you are a racist?
That's cute. They are not politically or economically stable. Sorry. Why don't you compare us to the UK? Germany? Japan?
You said civilized you did not specify any thing else, are you still insisting that South America is NOT civilized?

The vast majority of violent criminal activity is done by repeat offenders… We have no criminal control in this country

My campaign saves millions more lives than yours. So I win the game of virtue. :)
So far you can't name and link to a single victim. You lose.

And Chicago gets its guns from areas with weak gun laws. The problem is weak gun laws.
NO the problem is you liberal dumb asses let VIOLENT criminals go. Last I checked violent is not dependent on somewhere else.

You said civilized you did not specify any thing else, are you still insisting that South America is NOT civilized?
I'm telling you my definition includes being politically and economically stable. Without that I don't consider them civilized.

People that have done violent crimes should be executed that’s how you get rid of repeat offenders...
What other countries do is irrelevant...
Other countries don’t have the right of firearm ownership, hell they don’t have the right to freedom of speech

NO the problem is you liberal dumb asses let VIOLENT criminals go. Last I checked violent is not dependent on somewhere else.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. We are letting out a whole lot less than the rest of the world.

I'm telling you my definition includes being politically and economically stable. Without that I don't consider them civilized.
So you ADMIT you are a racist. As for political and economic Russia is quite stable.

So far you can't name and link to a single victim. You lose.
I got pictures. Win. :)

Forum List

Back