A man fatally shot his wife while he worked on his handgun, police say

So you think we are better compared to South Africa than say Germany or Japan? That is funny. Keep flailing, I need the laugh.
So your claim that no civilized nation has higher rates is a LIE right? Or do you admit you are a racist?
That's cute. They are not politically or economically stable. Sorry. Why don't you compare us to the UK? Germany? Japan?
You said civilized you did not specify any thing else, are you still insisting that South America is NOT civilized?
I'm telling you my definition includes being politically and economically stable. Without that I don't consider them civilized.
So you ADMIT you are a racist. As for political and economic Russia is quite stable.
Boy you just want to keep flailing stupidly. Sorry I killed your argument.

Ohh so you want to let violent criminals go free AND deny average law abiding citizens the ability to protect themselves?
You suggested we put criminals in jail. My point obviously was that even with the most criminals in jail, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
Liberal shit holes like Chicago routinely let violent offenders go after a VERY short stay or no stay in jail. And last I checked if you are violent you belong in jail I don't care what percentage of the population fits that bill.
And Chicago gets its guns from areas with weak gun laws. The problem is weak gun laws.
NO the problem is you liberal dumb asses let VIOLENT criminals go. Last I checked violent is not dependent on somewhere else.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. We are letting out a whole lot less than the rest of the world.
NO we are not you keep changing the goal post to cover your liberal ignorance. You ban firearms and ONLY cops and criminals will have them.

I'm waiting for you to name some victims that could have been saved. Links please.
I gave you one feel free to follow it up.

I see you're not interested in saving lives, but some political stunt. Carry on. :)
I see you don't have a link and can't be taken seriously. Carry on.
My campaign saves millions more lives than yours. So I win the game of virtue. :)
So far you can't name and link to a single victim. You lose.
I got pictures. Win. :)
Name and link a victim, you are still at 0.

You suggested we put criminals in jail. My point obviously was that even with the most criminals in jail, our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
Liberal shit holes like Chicago routinely let violent offenders go after a VERY short stay or no stay in jail. And last I checked if you are violent you belong in jail I don't care what percentage of the population fits that bill.
And Chicago gets its guns from areas with weak gun laws. The problem is weak gun laws.
NO the problem is you liberal dumb asses let VIOLENT criminals go. Last I checked violent is not dependent on somewhere else.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. We are letting out a whole lot less than the rest of the world.
NO we are not you keep changing the goal post to cover your liberal ignorance. You ban firearms and ONLY cops and criminals will have them.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. If guns were banned there would be less of them. Our homicide rate would go down.

I gave you one feel free to follow it up.

I see you're not interested in saving lives, but some political stunt. Carry on. :)
My campaign saves millions more lives than yours. So I win the game of virtue. :)
Abortion kills 10X the number of people that guns do. My cause inherently saves more lives.

Play word games about their names, demz da facks.

Abortion kills 10X the number of people that guns do. My cause inherently saves more lives.

Ok then name some victims and link to their tragedy. Share a story of grieving parents. Still waiting.

Ok then name some victims and link to their tragedy. Share a story of grieving parents. Still waiting.
I beat you into a repeating rifle. :)

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. If guns were banned there would be less of them. Our homicide rate would go down.
No it would not as most of the firearms deaths are criminals shooting other criminals in big cities and that would just continue.

And with a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control it is time we get some strong gun control.

Proof of the 4-5X higher homicide rate? I already know the facts, and that is not the case.

They don't let people have guns in Cuba, but their murder rate is higher than the US.

All countries compared for Crime > Violent crime > Murder rate per million people
The US is nearly as safe as Albania on those figures. Take a bow.

You wanna compare assault, rape, and robbery rates between UK and US, Tommy?

Women can carry guns in the US, boy.

'Merica! :salute:

Guess you have nothing then.

No it would not as most of the firearms deaths are criminals shooting other criminals in big cities and that would just continue.
Lots of countries with strong gun control have gangs. They aren't shooting and killing each other.

Just win. :)

And with a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control it is time we get some strong gun control.

Proof of the 4-5X higher homicide rate? I already know the facts, and that is not the case.

They don't let people have guns in Cuba, but their murder rate is higher than the US.

All countries compared for Crime > Violent crime > Murder rate per million people

Women get shot by guns a lot in the US.

The Violence Policy Center looked at FBI crime data from 2015, the most recent year available. It’s the first analysis of the 2015 data on female homicide victims. The study found there were 328 justifiable homicides committed by private citizens that year, and only 16 involved a woman killing a man with a gun. Conversely, there were 1,686 cases where a woman was murdered by a man with a gun. Those are only single-victim, single-offender incidents, and exclude mass shootings, so if anything it’s an undercount. (Domestic abuse that turns deadly can end up claiming many victims beyond the targeted woman, like the incident in Texas this month where a gunman showed up at his estranged wife’s house and killed her and eight other people who were attending a football party.)

A New Study Debunks the NRA’s Claim That Guns Protect Women

Let me know if you ever come up with anything.

Lots of countries with strong gun control have gangs. They aren't shooting and killing each other.
Again DUMB FUCK over 95 percent of all firearm homicides are criminals killing other criminals. Explain in great detail with links to the laws that apply how you plan to A) disarm the gangs, B) seal the borders and ports of entry so no illegal firearms get in the Country and C) prevent criminals from being violent.

Let me know if you ever come up with anything.
It's a dodge to my win. I don't have to name a single name to know abortions far outnumber gun deaths.

If our true concern was saving lives, we could save millions more by following me. That's all. :)

The Violence Policy Center looked at FBI crime data from 2015, the most recent year available. It’s the first analysis of the 2015 data on female homicide victims. The study found there were 328 justifiable homicides committed by private citizens that year, and only 16 involved a woman killing a man with a gun. Conversely, there were 1,686 cases where a woman was murdered by a man with a gun. Those are only single-victim, single-offender incidents, and exclude mass shootings, so if anything it’s an undercount. (Domestic abuse that turns deadly can end up claiming many victims beyond the targeted woman, like the incident in Texas this month where a gunman showed up at his estranged wife’s house and killed her and eight other people who were attending a football party.)

11000 firearm murders and less then 20 percent were women killed by men? Last I checked women make up something like 52 percent of the population.

That "Violence Policy Center" smacks of being globalist funded.

The real way is to take CDC stats.

They are also full of shit and fudge numbers according to this well-sourced and documented essay:

Violence Policy | Fact Sheets

Your solution on banning them is to use nukes acording to one

29512651_555864834778697_222656028210997673_n.jpg

With each shooting retards use it to attempt to take the guns..............

Your card is getting old as fk and we will NOT get rid of our 2nd amendment dumbasses.

NO ONE IS ADVOCATION GUNS BE TAKEN FROM LAW ABIDING, SANE AND SOBER CITIZENS. NO ONE IN AUTHORITY AND NO MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ADVOCATES THE CONFISCATION OF GUNS FROM THOSE WHO OBEY THE LAWS, ARE SANE AND SOBER.

YOU SEEM TO BE PARANOID, I WONDER WHY?

Forum List

Back