A man fatally shot his wife while he worked on his handgun, police say

Overall. Look at the gun deaths vs abortion death rates.
Name a victim of abortion.
There a over 60 million in the US alone. Class action suit.

Since I know your concern is saving lives, banning scalpels is the way to do it.
Wow then you should have no problem naming one victim. I'm waiting.
Alicia Thompson.
Link?
Something tells me you're not really interested in saving lives.

More of a political stunt. Carry on. :)

More guns making people safer. Women sure take a beating for all this safety:
But Thursday night marked a new and unspeakable tragedy for the family. Eric Rosenbrock, 35, was “performing maintenance” on his handgun at their Corinth home when he discharged the weapon, authorities later said, and a round struck Ashley.

The mother of three later died at a hospital. She was 34.

A man fatally shot his wife while he worked on his handgun, police say
Accidents happen all the time...not the gun's fault....not even the gun owner's fault.....just something that happens

There is no such thing as gun deaths, nor gun violence. Humans commit the violence, and will use whatever tool they want. If guns were banned, you'd only have a lot of upset, defenseless private, law abiding citizens at more risk by the criminals who will all have guns.

Yeah, all those kids dying in vehicle deaths are tragic too. Yet they greatly outnumber deaths where HUMANS handle guns negligently.
Yes those are a problem in every country. This is the only civilized country with lots of gun deaths. Must be an answer to this problem...

There IS an answer to this problem. Thing is, gun control advocates don't want to hear it because it is complicated and would take years to see any discernible difference and is not something the government can legislate. The problem is culture, not guns. Gun violence is merely a symptom of a much larger cultural disease.

Gun control advocates are for legislating gun control because that would be the relatively easy thing to do. What would not be easy to do is to effect a cultural and moral change in this country to where murder and violence are not our first impulse for conflict resolution.

And with a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control it is time we get some strong gun control.

Proof of the 4-5X higher homicide rate? I already know the facts, and that is not the case.

They don't let people have guns in Cuba, but their murder rate is higher than the US.

All countries compared for Crime > Violent crime > Murder rate per million people
The US is nearly as safe as Albania on those figures. Take a bow.

Lol
Shit happens...
More Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this. Nice try you stupid ass motherfucker
Yet these things really don't happen where there is strong gun control. Go figure.
Applied for your Visa yet? Take your life into your hands and emigrate to one of these utopias you long for. Don’t be infantile and insist everyone around you change to meet your desire...
Nope, I'd just assume we stop being so stupid here. Glad you have no real arguments.
Oh, but I do. All you squeamish gun grabbers are more than vocal about others changing, yet each of you lack the balls to make the change yourself, and move to one of these shang-to-las you’re so fond of referencing. Because in reality the overwhelming majority of you are lazy cowards who expect to be sheltered and catered to; and are incapable of forging your own destiny.
Yeah I guess some of us want to see less people die. Sorry you enjoy cops getting killed weekly, regular mass shootings, wives regularly gunned down. Yeah some of us prefer people don't die so often...
Yet none of you are willing to do a damn thing yourselves to improve your own lot in life by moving to one of these utopias. Just spam the rest of the country with your whiny, petulant demands that everyone else change, so that you don’t have to put in the effort...

Yes those are a problem in every country. This is the only civilized country with lots of gun deaths. Must be an answer to this problem...

Yes there is... put criminals in jail or the cemetery. Put the mentally infirm in hospitals or the ground. Watch gun deaths plummet overnight.

Name a victim of abortion.

Since I know your concern is saving lives, banning scalpels is the way to do it.
Alicia Thompson.
Link?

I'll wait for the link.

Yeah I guess some of us want to see less people die. Sorry you enjoy cops getting killed weekly, regular mass shootings, wives regularly gunned down. Yeah some of us prefer people don't die so often...
320 MILLION people less then 11000 firearms murders a year do the math retard, it is so small a percentage as to be meaningless. BUT to TIS specific thread less then 500 people a year die to accidental firearms shootings. 500 out of 320 MILLION. And you dumb fucks would deny us our right to self defense because of it?
That's 500 more than any country with strong gun control. Some of us actually value life. Throw in our law enforcement dying weekly. All the mass shootings. All the wives killed in domestic shootings. All the criminals killing people.... Yeah quite a problem.
You should want to ban swimming pools then since several thousand people a year die in pools. Just think no pools no deaths, right?
It's funny how you guys flail about. Other countries have swimming pool deaths. We are the only civilized country with lots of gun death.
So Russia is not civilized? Really? And you must be racist if you are saying South Africa is not civilized.
Russia is under a dictator. They are not politically or economically stable.

Alicia Thompson.
Link?

I'll wait for the link.
She would have lived in Arlington, Virginia. You can take it from there.

Yet these things really don't happen where there is strong gun control. Go figure.
Applied for your Visa yet? Take your life into your hands and emigrate to one of these utopias you long for. Don’t be infantile and insist everyone around you change to meet your desire...
Nope, I'd just assume we stop being so stupid here. Glad you have no real arguments.
Oh, but I do. All you squeamish gun grabbers are more than vocal about others changing, yet each of you lack the balls to make the change yourself, and move to one of these shang-to-las you’re so fond of referencing. Because in reality the overwhelming majority of you are lazy cowards who expect to be sheltered and catered to; and are incapable of forging your own destiny.
Yet none of you are willing to do a damn thing yourselves to improve your own lot in life by moving to one of these utopias. Just spam the rest of the country with your whiny, petulant demands that everyone else change, so that you don’t have to put in the effort...
I'm not sure you came close to an intelligent thought. If you have a real argument please share.

Alicia Thompson.
Link?

I'll wait for the link.
Gee, you will have to provide more than that. Sounds like you are making things up.

320 MILLION people less then 11000 firearms murders a year do the math retard, it is so small a percentage as to be meaningless. BUT to TIS specific thread less then 500 people a year die to accidental firearms shootings. 500 out of 320 MILLION. And you dumb fucks would deny us our right to self defense because of it?
That's 500 more than any country with strong gun control. Some of us actually value life. Throw in our law enforcement dying weekly. All the mass shootings. All the wives killed in domestic shootings. All the criminals killing people.... Yeah quite a problem.
You should want to ban swimming pools then since several thousand people a year die in pools. Just think no pools no deaths, right?
It's funny how you guys flail about. Other countries have swimming pool deaths. We are the only civilized country with lots of gun death.
So Russia is not civilized? Really? And you must be racist if you are saying South Africa is not civilized.
Ahh so even though they are civilized you think you can ignore them. How about South Africa is it civilized? Or are you a racist and think blacks can not run a Country?

Yes there is... put criminals in jail or the cemetery. Put the mentally infirm in hospitals or the ground. Watch gun deaths plummet overnight.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.

I'll wait for the link.
Gee, you will have to provide more than that. Sounds like you are making things up.
Sounds like you don't care about saving lives.

How about banning abortions. Then scalpels can be used to save lives rather than take them.

Ahh so even though they are civilized you think you can ignore them. How about South Africa is it civilized? Or are you a racist and think blacks can not run a Country?
So you think we are better compared to South Africa than say Germany or Japan? That is funny. Keep flailing, I need the laugh.

I'll wait for the link.

How about banning abortions. Then scalpels can be used to save lives rather than take them.
I'm waiting for you to name some victims that could have been saved. Links please.

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
Ohh so you want to let violent criminals go free AND deny average law abiding citizens the ability to protect themselves?

I'll wait for the link.

I'm waiting for you to name some victims that could have been saved. Links please.
I gave you one feel free to follow it up.

I see you're not interested in saving lives, but some political stunt. Carry on. :)

So you think we are better compared to South Africa than say Germany or Japan? That is funny. Keep flailing, I need the laugh.
So your claim that no civilized nation has higher rates is a LIE right? Or do you admit you are a racist?

Forum List

Back