A man fatally shot his wife while he worked on his handgun, police say

And with a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control it is time we get some strong gun control.

Proof of the 4-5X higher homicide rate? I already know the facts, and that is not the case.

They don't let people have guns in Cuba, but their murder rate is higher than the US.

All countries compared for Crime > Violent crime > Murder rate per million people
Cuba is not economically or politically stable. Why would you choose to compare us to Cuba? Is that how little you think of the US?

But..but..they have great socialized medicine! They have no rights in Cuba and anyone that had balls and disagreed with Castro either fled to the US or was killed.

Ban scalpels.
Something tells me that would kill a lot of people.
They do now. Way more than guns.
They save way more obviously. If they weren't so good at saving our homicide rate would be much higher than it is.
Guns also save lives. Banning scalpels would save more lives.
Guns take way more than they save. Scalpels save way more than they take. The scalpel deaths would have died with a scalpel. The wife in the OP would be alive today if not for a gun.

Tell that to the millions of people Chairman Mao disarmed. Owait, you can't, they're dead.

What happens when citizens are disarmed? They lose their rights, freedoms, and lives.

So STFU you gun-graboid Commie turd. :fu:

This is America, bitch!

Communist Body Count

Last edited:
They save way more obviously. If they weren't so good at saving our homicide rate would be much higher than it is.
Guns take way more than they save. Scalpels save way more than they take. The scalpel deaths would have died with a scalpel. The wife in the OP would be alive today if not for a gun.
Overall. Look at the gun deaths vs abortion death rates.
Name a victim of abortion.
The unborn usually don't have names troll.
So you can't name a single victim? Well then share a link to a grieving family.

More guns making people safer. Women sure take a beating for all this safety:
But Thursday night marked a new and unspeakable tragedy for the family. Eric Rosenbrock, 35, was “performing maintenance” on his handgun at their Corinth home when he discharged the weapon, authorities later said, and a round struck Ashley.

The mother of three later died at a hospital. She was 34.

Accidents happen wherever there are people

If you want to prevent all accidents then kill all the people

There a over 60 million in the US alone. Class action suit.

Since I know your concern is saving lives, banning scalpels is the way to do it.
Wow then you should have no problem naming one victim. I'm waiting.
Alicia Thompson.

Lol
Shit happens...
More Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this. Nice try you stupid ass motherfucker
Yet these things really don't happen where there is strong gun control. Go figure.
Applied for your Visa yet? Take your life into your hands and emigrate to one of these utopias you long for. Don’t be infantile and insist everyone around you change to meet your desire...
Nope, I'd just assume we stop being so stupid here. Glad you have no real arguments.
Oh, but I do. All you squeamish gun grabbers are more than vocal about others changing, yet each of you lack the balls to make the change yourself, and move to one of these shang-to-las you’re so fond of referencing. Because in reality the overwhelming majority of you are lazy cowards who expect to be sheltered and catered to; and are incapable of forging your own destiny.
Yeah I guess some of us want to see less people die. Sorry you enjoy cops getting killed weekly, regular mass shootings, wives regularly gunned down. Yeah some of us prefer people don't die so often...
320 MILLION people less then 11000 firearms murders a year do the math retard, it is so small a percentage as to be meaningless. BUT to TIS specific thread less then 500 people a year die to accidental firearms shootings. 500 out of 320 MILLION. And you dumb fucks would deny us our right to self defense because of it?

And with a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control it is time we get some strong gun control.

Proof of the 4-5X higher homicide rate? I already know the facts, and that is not the case.

They don't let people have guns in Cuba, but their murder rate is higher than the US.

All countries compared for Crime > Violent crime > Murder rate per million people
Cuba is not economically or politically stable. Why would you choose to compare us to Cuba? Is that how little you think of the US?

But..but..they have great socialized medicine! They have no rights in Cuba and anyone that had balls and disagreed with Castro either fled to the US or was killed.

Something tells me that would kill a lot of people.
They do now. Way more than guns.

Tell that to the millions of people Chairman Mao disarmed. Owait, you can't, they're dead.
So you do think so little of us that you compare us to Cuba.

Since I know your concern is saving lives, banning scalpels is the way to do it.
Alicia Thompson.
Link?

The unborn usually don't have names troll.
So you can't name a single victim? Well then share a link to a grieving family.
As I said troll, the unborn don't usually have names. How many more unborn children have to die before you filthy butchers are brought to justice?

Who kills each other for the most part in the U.S.? Black on Black inner city, gang violence. Hood rats fighting over turf, and drugs. The rest are suicides who'd hang themselves or take an overdose of drugs instead.

29512651_555864834778697_222656028210997673_n.jpg

With each shooting retards use it to attempt to take the guns..............

Your card is getting old as fk and we will NOT get rid of our 2nd amendment dumbasses.
We love our high homicide rate.
We sure seem to since we ignore 70% of all murders because they occur in ultra-violent inner city neighborhoods and it's mostly young urban minorities murdering other young urban minorities

Yet these things really don't happen where there is strong gun control. Go figure.
Applied for your Visa yet? Take your life into your hands and emigrate to one of these utopias you long for. Don’t be infantile and insist everyone around you change to meet your desire...
Nope, I'd just assume we stop being so stupid here. Glad you have no real arguments.
Oh, but I do. All you squeamish gun grabbers are more than vocal about others changing, yet each of you lack the balls to make the change yourself, and move to one of these shang-to-las you’re so fond of referencing. Because in reality the overwhelming majority of you are lazy cowards who expect to be sheltered and catered to; and are incapable of forging your own destiny.
Yeah I guess some of us want to see less people die. Sorry you enjoy cops getting killed weekly, regular mass shootings, wives regularly gunned down. Yeah some of us prefer people don't die so often...
320 MILLION people less then 11000 firearms murders a year do the math retard, it is so small a percentage as to be meaningless. BUT to TIS specific thread less then 500 people a year die to accidental firearms shootings. 500 out of 320 MILLION. And you dumb fucks would deny us our right to self defense because of it?
That's 500 more than any country with strong gun control. Some of us actually value life. Throw in our law enforcement dying weekly. All the mass shootings. All the wives killed in domestic shootings. All the criminals killing people.... Yeah quite a problem.

Who kills each other for the most part in the U.S.? Black on Black inner city, gang violence. Hood rats fighting over turf, and drugs. The rest are suicides who'd hang themselves or take an overdose of drugs instead.
Well guns sure are a quick and easy suicide. Seems like things that are quick and easy are done more than difficult things....

But Thursday night marked a new and unspeakable tragedy for the family. Eric Rosenbrock, 35, was “performing maintenance” on his handgun at their Corinth home when he discharged the weapon, authorities later said, and a round struck Ashley.

Lol
Shit happens...
More Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this. Nice try you stupid ass motherfucker
Liberals never stop being stupid and dont accept any facts.

That's 500 more than any country with strong gun control. Some of us actually value life. Throw in our law enforcement dying weekly. All the mass shootings. All the wives killed in domestic shootings. All the criminals killing people.... Yeah quite a problem.
You should want to ban swimming pools then since several thousand people a year die in pools. Just think no pools no deaths, right?

Lol
Shit happens...
Liberals never stop being stupid and dont accept any facts.
You don't have any.

29512651_555864834778697_222656028210997673_n.jpg

With each shooting retards use it to attempt to take the guns..............

Your card is getting old as fk and we will NOT get rid of our 2nd amendment dumbasses.
We love our high homicide rate.
We sure seem to since we ignore 70% of all murders because they occur in ultra-violent inner city neighborhoods and it's mostly young urban minorities murdering other young urban minorities
We dont need those minorities, so what?

You should want to ban swimming pools then since several thousand people a year die in pools. Just think no pools no deaths, right?
It's funny how you guys flail about. Other countries have swimming pool deaths. We are the only civilized country with lots of gun death.

It's funny how you guys flail about. Other countries have swimming pool deaths. We are the only civilized country with lots of gun death.
Our gun death is great troll.

Alicia Thompson.
Crickets....

So Russia is not civilized? Really? And you must be racist if you are saying South Africa is not civilized.

Forum List

Back