A man fatally shot his wife while he worked on his handgun, police say

More guns making people safer. Women sure take a beating for all this safety:
But Thursday night marked a new and unspeakable tragedy for the family. Eric Rosenbrock, 35, was “performing maintenance” on his handgun at their Corinth home when he discharged the weapon, authorities later said, and a round struck Ashley.

The mother of three later died at a hospital. She was 34.

Lol
Shit happens...
More Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this. Nice try you stupid ass motherfucker
Yet these things really don't happen where there is strong gun control. Go figure.
Applied for your Visa yet? Take your life into your hands and emigrate to one of these utopias you long for. Don’t be infantile and insist everyone around you change to meet your desire...

But Thursday night marked a new and unspeakable tragedy for the family. Eric Rosenbrock, 35, was “performing maintenance” on his handgun at their Corinth home when he discharged the weapon, authorities later said, and a round struck Ashley.

Lol
Shit happens...
More Gun control laws would’ve done nothing to stop this. Nice try you stupid ass motherfucker
Yet these things really don't happen where there is strong gun control. Go figure.
Applied for your Visa yet? Take your life into your hands and emigrate to one of these utopias you long for. Don’t be infantile and insist everyone around you change to meet your desire...
Nope, I'd just assume we stop being so stupid here. Glad you have no real arguments.

29512651_555864834778697_222656028210997673_n.jpg

With each shooting retards use it to attempt to take the guns..............

Your card is getting old as fk and we will NOT get rid of our 2nd amendment dumbasses.
And with a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control it is time we get some strong gun control.

...or you could move if it is such an improvement in your life.

Lol
Shit happens...
Irrelevant...
People in Other countries have no right to firearms, Hell, they don’t even have right of freedom of speech...

Convient way to murder your spouse.

Honest your honor, I was cleaning my gun when "BAMM!!" it just went off by itself !

Ban scalpels.
Something tells me that would kill a lot of people.
They do now. Way more than guns.
They save way more obviously. If they weren't so good at saving our homicide rate would be much higher than it is.
Guns also save lives. Banning scalpels would save more lives.
Guns take way more than they save. Scalpels save way more than they take. The scalpel deaths would have died with a scalpel. The wife in the OP would be alive today if not for a gun.

Ban scalpels.
They save way more obviously. If they weren't so good at saving our homicide rate would be much higher than it is.
Guns take way more than they save. Scalpels save way more than they take. The scalpel deaths would have died with a scalpel. The wife in the OP would be alive today if not for a gun.
Overall. Look at the gun deaths vs abortion death rates.

Lol
Shit happens...
Nope, I'd just assume we stop being so stupid here. Glad you have no real arguments.
Oh, but I do. All you squeamish gun grabbers are more than vocal about others changing, yet each of you lack the balls to make the change yourself, and move to one of these shang-to-las you’re so fond of referencing. Because in reality the overwhelming majority of you are lazy cowards who expect to be sheltered and catered to; and are incapable of forging your own destiny.

Women sure are made safer:

The Violence Policy Center looked at FBI crime data from 2015, the most recent year available. It’s the first analysis of the 2015 data on female homicide victims. The study found there were 328 justifiable homicides committed by private citizens that year, and only 16 involved a woman killing a man with a gun. Conversely, there were 1,686 cases where a woman was murdered by a man with a gun. Those are only single-victim, single-offender incidents, and exclude mass shootings, so if anything it’s an undercount. (Domestic abuse that turns deadly can end up claiming many victims beyond the targeted woman, like the incident in Texas this month where a gunman showed up at his estranged wife’s house and killed her and eight other people who were attending a football party.)

A New Study Debunks the NRA’s Claim That Guns Protect Women

Name a victim of abortion.

There are trade offs for everything in life. You want the convenience of travel by automobile, you risk being killed in a crash. You want a weapon to protect yourself and your family from being raped and killed by bad guys, you risk being hurt or killed by the gun in an accident.

Are we better off having motor cars for transportation even though people have accidents? Are we better off having a way to defend ourselves despite the possibility of accidents?

I know how I would answer these questions.

29512651_555864834778697_222656028210997673_n.jpg

With each shooting retards use it to attempt to take the guns..............

Your card is getting old as fk and we will NOT get rid of our 2nd amendment dumbasses.
And with a homicide rate 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control it is time we get some strong gun control.
We love our high homicide rate.

Lol
Shit happens...
Oh, but I do. All you squeamish gun grabbers are more than vocal about others changing, yet each of you lack the balls to make the change yourself, and move to one of these shang-to-las you’re so fond of referencing. Because in reality the overwhelming majority of you are lazy cowards who expect to be sheltered and catered to; and are incapable of forging your own destiny.
Yeah I guess some of us want to see less people die. Sorry you enjoy cops getting killed weekly, regular mass shootings, wives regularly gunned down. Yeah some of us prefer people don't die so often...

There a over 60 million in the US alone. Class action suit.

Since I know your concern is saving lives, banning scalpels is the way to do it.

There a over 60 million in the US alone. Class action suit.

Since I know your concern is saving lives, banning scalpels is the way to do it.
Wow then you should have no problem naming one victim. I'm waiting.

The unborn usually don't have names troll.

Forum List

Back