🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Message For All Times

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
You will find that all 66 Books of the Holy Bible are speaking about Jesus Christ. The Book of Job gives us a wonderful revelation of Jesus Christ as Redeemer, LORD and God. In this message by Connie Giardano we see Job's faith in Jesus Christ who He knew as his living Redeemer even before God became flesh and dwelt among men for the purpose of redeeming that which had been lost through the first Adam. As it is recorded in the Holy Scriptures:

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:45 (KJV Holy Bible)

"A Message For All Times"

The God - Who has all power in heaven and in earth and is exalted above all powers in this world and in the world to come - is the same God Who will not crush or quench the life of those who are desperately hanging on for dear life. Instead He - being the resurrection and the life - will revive their spirit and kindle their love for God once again.

There is no better example of "a bruised reed" or "a smoking flax" in the Bible than Job. Satan's desire was to crush and condemn this righteous man's faith and integrity. It was his plot and scheme to break him down - using calamity and affliction.

But Job happened to believe in the Resurrected Savior. In Job 19:25, his words are recorded as such - "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth."

By faith, he looked ahead and saw the day when Jesus would die on the Cross, shed His precious Blood for the sins of the world, be buried in a borrowed tomb, and then rise again. He would then ascend to the Father's right hand where He would intercede for His saints on the earth.

This concept of a Living Redeemer gave Job utmost confidence and certainty in his trials that God would vindicate him and avenge him of his adversaries. He would also restore him to health, happiness, and prosperity.

"For I know that my redeemer liveth..." He is my "goel" - my avenger. He is my next of kin Who will pay the ransom price to deliver me from my troubles...free me from my captivity to pain and sickness...restore what the devil stole from me...vindicate my character...and free me from the power of the grave.

A Message For All Times
(continue reading on link above)

1 Up Calv’ry’s mountain, one dreadful morn,
Walked Christ my Savior, weary and worn;
Facing for sinners death on the cross,
That He might save them from endless loss.

Refrain:
Blessed Redeemer! Precious Redeemer!
Seems I now see Him on Calvary’s tree;
Wounded and bleeding, for sinners pleading,
Blind and unheeding—dying for me!

2 “Father forgive them!” thus did He pray,
E’en while His lifeblood flowed fast away;
Praying for sinners while in such woe—
No one but Jesus ever loved so. [Refrain]

3 Oh, how I love Him, Savior and Friend,
How can my praises ever find end!
Through years unnumbered on heaven’s shore,
My tongue shall praise Him forevermore. [Refrain]

Timeless Truths

Personally I don't buy into any of the male dominator god religions that were vomited up from the region of the middle east.

Personally I don't buy into any of the male dominator god religions that were vomited up from the region of the middle east.
Yet you believe Lucifer. Freemasonry at the highest echelons does admit that their god is Lucifer. The rites of initiation for Freemasonry and Witchcraft are (nearly) identical, right?. I noticed your high admiration for U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond. Before his death he was the highest ranking Freemason in the world. Strom Thurmond was an evil man who served Lucifer. Is that why you admired him so much?
----
Is it any "secret" as to why you won't want to answer that question?

Last edited:
Yet you believe Lucifer. Freemasonry at the highest echelons does admit that their god is Lucifer. The rites of initiation for Freemasonry and Witchcraft are (nearly) identical, right?. I noticed your high admiration for U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond. Before his death he was the highest ranking Freemason in the world. Strom Thurmond was an evil man who served Lucifer. Is that why you admired him so much?
----

Nope, you don't get to assign anyone a belief system.

"I noticed your high admiration for U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond."

Nope, got the wrong guy bub.

----

I looked at your past comments and perhaps I have the wrong person. What I did see is that you waste a great deal of your time writing about things that won't do you a single bit of good - eternally. I find that to be very sad, Fenton.

----

I looked at your past comments and perhaps I have the wrong person. What I did see is that you waste a great deal of your time writing about things that won't do you a single bit of good - eternally. I find that to be very sad, Fenton.

Like I said, I do not believe in a male dominator god perception of reality. And let's face it, you were just admittedly wrong about another of your beliefs. Still, you should live your own life based upon your own perceptual reality, but I've noticed that quite often, the adherents of male dominator god religions spend a lot of time and energy focused on others as opposed to their own "spiritual" journeys.

----

Like I said, I do not believe in a male dominator god perception of reality. And let's face it, you were just admittedly wrong about another of your beliefs. Still, you should live your own life based upon your own perceptual reality, but I've noticed that quite often, the adherents of male dominator god religions spend a lot of time and energy focused on others as opposed to their own "spiritual" journeys.
There is only one way to enter the kingdom of heaven, Fenton. Ye must be born again. see John 3:16, Romans 10:9,10. I am sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the OP and while you may not receive it, others might. If even one person is saved reading one of these threads then it was time well spent. But what about your time? How are you spending it and what eternal value does it have? If you are not redeeming the time, you are killing it. You can never get back the hours, the days, the months, the years you've wasted. One day you'll regret it. Think about it.

----

There is only one way to enter the kingdom of heaven, Fenton. Ye must be born again. see John 3:16, Romans 10:9,10. I am sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the OP and while you may not receive it, others might. If even one person is saved reading one of these threads then it was time well spent. But what about your time? How are you spending it and what eternal value does it have? If you are not redeeming the time, you are killing it. You can never get back the hours, the days, the months, the years you've wasted. One day you'll regret it. Think about it.

I don't think you understand, like I said, I do not believe in a male dominator god perception of reality. Your religion has made your life such a hell you need a heaven to dream of.

Focus on your own journey, I'm at peace in mine.

Cuej4FVW8AAvBkO.jpg

Oops of the year award does not go to Hillary or Donald when you say this:
Quote:
"You will find that all 66 Books of the Holy Bible are speaking about Jesus Christ."

The OT never mentions the name Jesus and only mentions the figure when speaking of the dragon that was pierced(Isaiah59?)
and Son of perdition (Lucifer in Ezekiel 28) and the fallen one morning star in
Isaiah 14 :12-19.
The NT never mentions the name of the historical son of Mary nor the claimed father in heaven.

66 Books of man(6) =666
Holy Bible =666 in ascll numerology
used to secret numbers from names Baal Jesus (meaning lord Jesus)=666
Father and son as one -his father being satan-Baal, means that his name
Jesus Baal=666
AsVatican (the Vatican)=666
Vaticanas(unity movement)=666
Catholics=666
The Roman man=666

In Hebrew numerics: "ROMIITH"=666 means the Roman Kingdom which instituted the
66 books of man(6) known as the
"Holy Bible"=666 in ascll numerology

OOPS!

----

I don't think you understand, like I said, I do not believe in a male dominator god perception of reality. Your religion has made your life such a hell you need a heaven to dream of.

Focus on your own journey, I'm at peace in mine.
I believe it is you that do not understand. It does not matter what you "believe", what you "feel," or what you think you "hear." If it isn't of God, it isn't of God. If it doesn't line up with the Word of God 100%, it isn't the truth. You're believing a lie.

What you have is false peace which Satan is using to lull you straight down to hell with. Hell is a certainty for all those who reject Jesus Christ. There is no way around it, Fenton. It's not if, it's not maybe, it's not even "might."........... it's an absolute certainly that you will be in hell if you do not repent of your sins and invite Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:9,10.

If there were any other way to enter the kingdom of heaven, do you think that God would have sent His Only Begotten Son to die on a cross for your sins? As for your male dominator religion hypothesis. God is not a goddess. There are no goddesses. There is no other God. There is only One True God and His Name is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is Lord. You will find the name of the LORD repeatedly throughout the Old Testament. All 66 Books of the Bible are a picture of Jesus Christ. Including the Book of Job which is illustrated in the OP. Who is the Lord that the Scriptures are referring? Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is LORD.

Last edited:
I fixed your quote to be politically correct;
"All 66 Books of the (the satanic) Bible are a picture of (Lucifer)Jesus Christ."

I remember years ago watching the crazies reading from their bibles on and on hour after hour on their favorite street corner... The people walking by were constantly bombarded on their way by 6 or 7 of these guys...Jeremiah reminds me of them because no matter how many times she is shown to be in error she just mindlessly drones on about her satanic lord Jesus... At least a mouse when it gets shocked enough going for the cheese learns to avoid making that mistake eventually but not our Jeremiah nope she just keeps getting shocked like a mindless drone...

Forum List

Back