A million Ohio voters didn’t get absentee ballot mailing

Ooooh, Halloween scary. You alt right fools are no longer getting away with your nonsense ("our enemies are stuffing the ballot box") without getting both of their collective feet shoved down their collective throat.

You guys no longer get a pass.
Talk about trying to fix an election

“Mr. Husted is playing fast and loose with the absentee ballot access of certain registered and eligible voters,” said state Rep. Kathleen Clyde when the applications went out last month.

“Husted has taken it upon himself to deem one group of registered voters ‘active,’ while unfairly judging another group ‘inactive.’”talk about trying to fix an election

“Mr. Husted is playing fast and loose with the absentee ballot access of certain registered and eligible voters,” said state Rep. Kathleen Clyde when the applications went out last month.

“Husted has taken it upon himself to deem one group of registered voters ‘active,’ while unfairly judging another group ‘inactive.’”talk about trying to fix an election

guno this happened in california too a few years back.... the register of voters sent out cards before hand to ALL absentee voters asking them to update their address if changed and asking the PO to send new address changes if on file....otherwise you wont be getting one....people dont realize how many of those things we send back for expired add changes,or just non-existant numbers.....what they are doing every board of registers should be doing every few years...it saves them on postage
In Michigan you have to request an absentee ballot each and every election, and your address and signature are checked before a ballot is sent. Ballots are not automatically sent to anyone. This election the ballots are not yet sent due to a printing error, something about the ink, so all the originals are junked and a new vendor hired. The ballots wont be sent out until next week in my county. SE Michigan is mostly Democratic, and pardon me if I suspect Republican legerdemain, a little abracadabra. It happened in 2K too. The books got lost on the way to about 4 precincts, so those voters were advised to come back later. The 2nd shifters didn't make it back before polls closed.
it doesnt matter,someone has to do an address check every now and then.....you people dont realize how many of these things the PO sends back every year as "undeliverable as addressed"....

One of the first things we must do to have honest elections is to get rid of ALL absentee voting. Most of these ballots are just sold.

What about the old and lame? Tough. Same with combat soldiers.

You want to vote you go to a voting precinct and vote and it must be a paper ballot.
Absolutely! There needs to be SOME effort to vote. If people don't care enough to wait in line for 10 minutes, they arnt educated enough about the issues to impose their will on the rest of society.
Lordy, lordy! How wonderful it must be to be hale and healthy like you, and not away from home protecting the right to vote. But I'm sure Karma is waiting to educate you, waiting for the right moment, like when you are weak or disabled and incapacitated to tell you "Tough!"

How many thousands of dollars have you made in your life selling your absentee ballots to candidates?

Ooooh, Halloween scary. You alt right fools are no longer getting away with your nonsense ("our enemies are stuffing the ballot box") without getting both of their collective feet shoved down their collective throat.

guno this happened in california too a few years back.... the register of voters sent out cards before hand to ALL absentee voters asking them to update their address if changed and asking the PO to send new address changes if on file....otherwise you wont be getting one....people dont realize how many of those things we send back for expired add changes,or just non-existant numbers.....what they are doing every board of registers should be doing every few years...it saves them on postage
In Michigan you have to request an absentee ballot each and every election, and your address and signature are checked before a ballot is sent. Ballots are not automatically sent to anyone. This election the ballots are not yet sent due to a printing error, something about the ink, so all the originals are junked and a new vendor hired. The ballots wont be sent out until next week in my county. SE Michigan is mostly Democratic, and pardon me if I suspect Republican legerdemain, a little abracadabra. It happened in 2K too. The books got lost on the way to about 4 precincts, so those voters were advised to come back later. The 2nd shifters didn't make it back before polls closed.
it doesnt matter,someone has to do an address check every now and then.....you people dont realize how many of these things the PO sends back every year as "undeliverable as addressed"....
As I tried to explain, if 'us people' send a request for an absentee ballot, why would we give an undeliverable address to be returned to sender? Seems like the problem is in auto-sending absentee ballots, which would be stupid. Did I not say every signature and address is checked before mailing in my neck of the woods?

One of the first things we must do to have honest elections is to get rid of ALL absentee voting. Most of these ballots are just sold.

What about the old and lame? Tough. Same with combat soldiers.

You want to vote you go to a voting precinct and vote and it must be a paper ballot.
Absolutely! There needs to be SOME effort to vote. If people don't care enough to wait in line for 10 minutes, they arnt educated enough about the issues to impose their will on the rest of society.
Lordy, lordy! How wonderful it must be to be hale and healthy like you, and not away from home protecting the right to vote. But I'm sure Karma is waiting to educate you, waiting for the right moment, like when you are weak or disabled and incapacitated to tell you "Tough!"

How many thousands of dollars have you made in your life selling your absentee ballots to candidates?
You pull up the dumbest, sorriest reasons to justify your vitriolic rationale. You da Blue Ribbon champ!!

As I tried to explain, if 'us people' send a request for an absentee ballot, why would we give an undeliverable address to be returned to sender? Seems like the problem is in auto-sending absentee ballots, which would be stupid. Did I not say every signature and address is checked before mailing in my neck of the woods?
i had people give me an address change with the wrong address on it,and this happens more than you would realize.....lots,and i mean lots of people dont include apt numbers and many of these are people that the carrier has no idea who they are or even the apt manager,and technically if you dont have your Apt number as part of your Address,it is considered "undeliverable as addressed".......i dont know about other States but in Calif. the Registrar of Voters sends out cards to ALL registered voters every 2-3 years asking people to update or correct your address and send the card back.....if they dont correct them,thats on the voter and they probably wont get a ballot....

Mindless nonsense.
As usual.

As I tried to explain, if 'us people' send a request for an absentee ballot, why would we give an undeliverable address to be returned to sender?

What are you talking about? Do you understand the problem.? People get absentee ballots and they sell it to a candidate who fills it out as he pleases. THINK

Forum List

Back